Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Well shoot. :(

I think Greg is really a brilliant CSI...he just needs his chance to shine. And for that, he needs a solo case. He's one of those quietly genius types, and doesn't seem concerned with getting glory or recognition, but he's absorbing so much from being part of such a great team. Seriously...he needs an episode!!

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I agree totally. He is a quiet genius type and they just need to show it more. He does need an episode...like Turn, turn, turn for Nick.

3. Dizzney

Well at least we get a new episode and some new Greg action this week. Hope we get more than it looks like we might get. I want to be pleasantly surprised. He was not in the 100th episode that much, I remember. I hope he is in the 200th more.

4. AmandaPanda

AmandaPanda Dead on Arrival

I'm going to be disappointed if there's only a little bit of Greggo in the 200th. I'd love to see him have an episode like Turn, Turn, Turn.

5. Dizzney

Yeah he deserves an episode where he is the lead investigator on the Main case of the show. I do not think we will see it this season though.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, not this season but even so I could not be more pleased with the way this season went for Greg (and us fans), we saw so much of him this season. I am just so thrilled to finally have him off the back burner and treated like a full fledged member of the team.

7. AmandaPanda

I agree with the whole having him off the back burner thing. It was so not fair that in some episodes they'd just show him for all of 2 minutes then that was it. Such a tease... :p

Is this Thursday (tomorrow) the last episode of the season?

8. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

AmandaPanda there are yet 5 or 6 episodes to go of season 9.

I also hope Greg gets more screentime, there has been a lot of focus on Riley and Langston and that is understandable since they are both new additions but there really needs to be a Greggysode just like Nick has had his share of Nickysodes.

9. AmandaPanda

Oh good, I was getting a little nervous that it was already the end of the season! I NEVER see the season's end coming. It's just BAM, there, and I'm left going :eek: now what am I going to look forward to on Thursdays?!?! :lol:

Fannysmackin' was full of Greggo but he needs another one. I'd love to see him in pretty emotional one. Last episode, when he was talking to the little boy's father, that was so sweet of him. More of that would be great!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Some emotion for Greg would be great, as long as his life (or his job) isn't in danger. Drama without consequences, that's what I want to see.

11. Dizzney

Well I hate to say it, but I was right in my guessing we would see little of Greg in tonight's episode. :scream:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was just fixing to post that you were right, Dizz. That one tiny little scene we got in the promo was all there was of Greg (well, the scene was a little longer than it was in the promo, but anyway...). For anyone who has not seen the episode, I'd advise you to skip it. It was seriously a waste of an hour. If this was a movie, I'd be demanding my money back!

13. Dizzney

You know, I still have a feeling by the end of this season I will be writing TPTB a not so nice letter about how underused Eric Szmanda is on the show. I am sick of him being reduced to AV guy and Ray getting to do all the stuff that Greg should be doing. :brickwall:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Totally agree, Dizz. It sucks. I don't want to hate the Ray character, but this constant shoving him in our faces and pushing the original three (four including Brass) aside for him is getting me closer and closer to disliking him. Seriously he's getting way more screentime than even Grissom got!

15. Dizzney

I know, I am beginning to hate Ray too and I do not want to, but they are making me. It is just unrealistic to have a Level 1 CSI doing all this stuff. Greg never ever was alone when working a case, except when he got beat up. And still to this day he has yet to work a case solo. And Ray, just became a CSI and he seems to have worked several cases solo pretty much. UGH!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.