"Mascara" 200th Ep Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 14, 2009.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

WOW,200th epidode!! Hopefully it will be as good as "For Warrick" or "Grave danger".

2. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

well we can only hope that it is good...hope really really hard.

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

This season has been excellent in my opinion. Nothing short of great. So I would like to think that TPTB would do the whole series justice, and make 200 a good one. As much as I like Ray, (He is one of my new fav characters) I would hate for the 200th episode to center around him. I mean, it really shouldn't center around any of them. It should be a joint effort to solve the case. Something where every single person is utilized and their talents are used together. That to me would be a good 200th episode. Something that showcases all of their talents and skills.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

If we go with technicalities, Langston shouldn't be directly involved with the case because of Conflict of Interest. It was a former student of his that is found dead, someone he personally knows. (They do say he's shocked when this student is found dead.)

I do say that knowing of only one time that Catherine (last season when she handed the case over to Ronnie and Sara - don't remember the ep) has ever handed a case over due to conflict of interest. And no I don't expect TPTB to go that way because they did bring LF to Vegas to film!

Susan

5. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*scoffs* Conflicts of interest? On a CSI? I was under the impression that that only happened if you needed someone to be angry at their superior. :rolleyes:

I hope this is a good episode... well, I hope it'll be a good 200th episode. Although my requirements are:
    1) No focusing on Ray. :)shifty:)
    2) Focus on team. (Eh... maybe?)
    3) Believable case/title. (It hasn't aired yet/"Mascara"? What does that have to do with anything? Is it a wrestling name? What?)
    4) I swear I want something cheesy. Like someone offhandedly saying that there are 200 lightbulbs in some random chandelier. :)rolleyes: :lol:)

6. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

I was a little disapointed when I found out the episode was going to be about Mexican Wrestling. The world of mexican wrestling is just not my thing. I was forced into seeing Nacho Libre once, and hated it. So, I guess my opinion is based on that.

So, basically, they are going to need a ridiculous case to cancel out my dislike for mexican wrestling and even better team/character scenes to get my thumbs up.
    And if I don't like it, well, it's just an episode number and it can rest happily in my dislike pile along with episode 100.

I do get the vibe that Grissom will be in this episode one way or another. Whether it's something like a phone call, or just a mention from another character, I feel like the writers will include him.

Is the promo out yet?

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well, one of tptb said he'd be back in an 'organic way'. Maybe Hodges is growing another Grissom in a secret part of the Lab.

Grissomstein!

Hodges cackled, "He's a live! Alive!" As a ghastly looking Grissom attached with wires rises off the slab.

:lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Myfuturecsi - that is very funny, I can see Hodges doing that! BTW - your avi H O T

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Thanks.. George will be featured in TV Guide's Hottest Men on TV list..:devil:

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think this episode will be interesting :eek: the world of Mexican wrestling, which I know nothing of, now I will, and they filmed this in Las Vegas, so that also will be exciting:cool:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm not into wresting but this is CSI so I can deal with it.

12. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I hate how they make it so that Ray is in the forefront. I would rather the focus really be on the other members of the cast.

13. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Really no one knows who will/will not be in the forefront. Most of the speculation is based on the synopsis of the episode and the few screen caps we have recieved. Which makes sense why people would be concerned, but if it is one thing I have learned from TPTB behind CSI, it's that no one really knows how the epside will be until it airs. I think we should all wait and see. ;)

14. electra

electra Pathologist

Why do we have to wait so much for this episode?:(I am not into wrestling at all but this is CSI so I will watch.

In respect to balance of screentime,IMO there has to be a lead.The mistake is to neglect a character.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

March Madness....darn basketball.