Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

Ok let me see if I can explain this for those who missed the point of the " I like to watch you sleep" Segment of the show last night! While you where busy watching the E/C cuteness that was happing on the screen the luggage tages and the stalkers letter was flipping up on the screen in various parts! Wether you actually noticed it or not doesn't matter because you mind subconciously picked it up.

As they where showing the part of the letter that said I love to watch you sleep come up several times it was ment to atomaticly make your brain attach the meaning of the words that you were seeing to E/C, and then they skillfully introduced the initials ED into it to have your mind come to the conclution that it was like Eric was either thinking of Calleigh in this way or it made you think that subconsiously that it sound like something that he would say to her or maybe leave her a cute note to tell her he loved to wather sleep! Anyhow its designed to make make you have subconcious thoughts about E/C as the scene is progressing and to wonder what they are upto mabe in their own thoughts!

Does any of this make any since to anyone or am I rambling?

2. electra

electra Pathologist

We have posters that give us a detailed recap of the E/C scenes even before it airs.Plus we have the most accurate spoilers that I have seen for this show.Not to mention all the interviews about our favorite couple.It's no wonder that we are such a popular thread!!:thumbsup:

Last night episode remeinded me one of my favorites couples of TV(ER Doug and Carol) becouse E/C are so cute smiling to each other and later being able to work perfectly together.They flirt in one scene and later are telling each other details of a crime scene.For that reason I voted for taking care of each other.I just see them as a team,either in life or work.

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

OMG!! Poor Calleigh! Poor Ryan! :(

The promo wasn't that different from the CBS one. The promo showed pictures being taken of the team. There's a scene with E/C where they are in the morgue it looks like, he tells her about the pics and the team being in danger. Then there's the scene with Ivan and H. Then one with H and Eric talking about Ryan who is shown knocked out

4. EC_Lover

EC_Lover Victim

Yes!!! It really does. I can't say that's what the writers were trying to do, but that's kind of how it felt to me. Last night when I was watching it, I was paying attention to the letter, luggage tags, flashing up on the screen and for some reason kept thinking of E/C when it kept showing "I enjoyed watching you sleep," I kind of just thought I was reading into it too much. I just re-watched it though, and the way the ED comes up so prominently at the end for no real reason....why a close up on those 2 letters for so long? And with the looks they were giving each other, I have to think it was written to specifically make you think of E/C and that particular phrase.

I totally forgot about the part where Eric says, "Go....go lie to your wife," to the pilot. While I don't know that Eric would have been a cheater in his player days, I definitely don't think he would have been so openly disdainful of someone he doesn't even know for cheating and lying to their spouse before now.

Oh, and I know it's been said already, but if someone could possibly post the CTV promo for next week, that would be awesome, I can't seem to find it on youtube and the CBS one was really short.

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Eric was a player. While I have no doubt he went from woman to woman back in the past...I don't think he juggled more than one woman at a time. Mostly b/c all he had was flings...I can't remember the last time, if at all, he ever had a steady girlfriend.:confused: Plus he is a gentleman, while he might date many woman, I don't see him dating many woman at once. There is a guy I work with who dates like 4 to 5 woman at once! I don't know how manages to remember their names!!

So when he showed is disdain to the pilot I really felt like totally felt the guy was a scum for cheating on his wife....the guy was good looking so no doubt that he had abeautiful wife and yet instead of cherishing that, he cheated on her.

Which of course lends to Eric's new found cherishment of life itself. He is done taking things for granted and the pilot obviously took his situation of the friendly skies and their "rules" for granted, and cheated.

6. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

You're welcome, don't need to thank me for the E/C recaps, I just happened to have the day off (normally don't have Mondays off except for stat holidays of course). Otherwise, I don't get to watch it until way later on after work when most of you have seen it already! I'll leave it to CalleighEricFan & Jennifer and you other gals - guys? do we have guys on this board? - for the lovely recaps of our couple (Geez, sometimes I feel like a parent or protector of E/C, like they're our baby/our couple! :lol:).

I was watching the daydream sequence on YT again and I noticed in his reverie, Eric's wearing the exact shirt as in "real life" when he and Cal are in 1st class processing the evidence, yet Cal is in a lovely dress. Typical guy thing for Eric to fantasize about his woman all dress up drinking champagne with him while he is still in his work clothes. I just found that funny! It's his daydream, he can do whatever he wants :lol: Another thing I found funny was when Cal was calling his name at the end, am I the only one who thought "daydream Eric" also heard Cal actually calling his name, not just "real Eric", if that makes sense at all? It would have been hilarious if "daydream Eric" answered "real Cal" back, like "What? You called?" before "real Eric" snapped out of it :guffaw:

7. delkolover

I totally saw and that and he totally did look off in front of him when he heard her calling his name...What surprised me was as many times as she seemed to call his name she didn't ask "where he went?" for those moments? Guy is standing right next to you and he is staring off into space on company time and you don't think to ask what might be wrong, if anything?

I really liked Cal's reaction to first class though "Eric, this is niiice" :D That big eat sh*t grin she had on her face was hilarious.

8. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Right? Calleigh knew he was totally off somewhere and she didn't even seem a bit phased by it. It was weird, she seems the one to question somebody on that type of thing or ask where his mind was off too. But they were the only two at the crime scene, so it's not like anyone else would call him out on his.. misconduct of not paying attention. She probably just didn't care, once she got his attention he went straight back to work.
    I just think it's adorable that he was daydreaming about them, when she was standing there right next to him. He's too cute.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Maybe she thought he was hard at work concentrating on collecting evidence :lol:.

I too loved the "Eric, this is niiice" on Cal's part. Between that and Eric already heading off on vacation with her, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Eric could plan a nice vacation for the two of them. Probably not on the show, but it would make a nice fanfic ;).

10. delkolover

It wouldn't be such a far stretch b/c she did go on vacation with Jake....so while we might not see it, I would love for there to be a reference to the fact that they might have gone on vacation....I would love to see them at the very least talking about how they are planning on taking a trip together. ;)

But yeah, you know that Eric filed her reaction away in his mental roladex for later. It is right next to the "girls like flowers" comment ;)

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I absolutely loved that scene. It was just too adorable for words (call it the romantic in me) :luvlove:

I rewatched the scene where they are in the Q&D lab and I absolutely loved how Eric glances over at Calleigh when the words are playing across the screen. He is clearly head over heels and I don't think Calleigh is far behind. :lol:

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Well funniest part: in the plane with Nat and Ryan talking about the secret room. I jumped up and laughed that he said that! And Nat was all 'la la la':lol:

Blah scene: the day dream. Oh please she didn't even ask him wat he was thinking, she just let it pass. Again with the 'no continuation'!

Weird, double meaning, gushing scene I loved: The lab scene with coffee. That 'I missed watching you sleeping' line was boss! It stood out big time! And did you guys note the close up on the letters ED that calleigh did? Oh man, I said in the commercial 'non-EC fans flipped upside down over that':lol: They must have been rolling their eyes. HAHA!

Anyone knows where to find the CTV promo for next week?

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Just the highly immature jealous haters who want their ship to go canon, not E/C, so they twist everything Eric and Calleigh to the negative, finding fault with every infinitesimal detail, so they can moan, groan, gripe, and complain, and then complain some more. I say "highly immature jealous haters" to differentiate them from those people that do not ship Eric and Calleigh, ship them with other characters, and do so respectfully... respecting the characters (Eric and Calleigh), respecting the actors (really, I have seen the haters rip Adam and Emily!), respecting the writers and producers, and respecting us.

I noticed that too! When Calleigh first calls his name he looks up. This comes right after Calleigh looks down at her hand, seemingly turning her palm up for him to hold her hand & link their fingers, and he moves his hand as if to hold hers... but then he hears his name, looks up and only tickles her palm.

14. delkolover

Exactly....I mean they only see what they want to see and that is there perogative but to call it dumb is just childish. I mean wouldn't necessarily called it blind puppy love or unending, undying love but they weren't blind and mindless. :wtf: I mean c'mon she brought him a cup of coffee and he was grateful...what was sooo dumb about that? It was sweet and thoughtful of her.

I am getting very tired of the character and writer dislike lately, simply b/c certain people aren't getting what they want or b/c the writers have decided to move forward with this ship and not others. :rolleyes:

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

You know, the thing is.. there was one point during the series where even we weren't happy with how things were. Say, when E/N or J/C was going on (I happen ship JC too, but others don't) but a majority of us didn't bitch, complain, or even go and make a thread about why we dislike that certain ship. These people aren't going to stop complaining until they get what they want which would be their ship getting together and EC breaking up.

As far as we know, that won't be happening soon, seeing as how they just got together. So we really just need to get past letting the criticizing and bashing bother us because it's going to happen no matter what.

Let's just ignore it, that's the smart thing to do.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.