Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

Why did i saw this promo on the morning before class , now i will only think about that all day ... GOd .. someone is trying to suffocate Calleigh !!!!! i hope Eric will be there to save her .. or she will call him after and run to her place or the crime scene just to see if she's ok ...This episode will be so so so so intense

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Good morning everyone! Congratulations on the new thread.:beer:
    I was going to post last night but this stupid cold has me feeling a little loopy.

How freakin' adorable are those two. I loved it when Calleigh brought Eric the coffee, did you guys see the look on her face. She's in love (and well who could blame her? :lol:) The part where they are comparing the handwriting samples and it said something about I like watching you sleep, those are the subliminal hints again.

I loved it when Ryan told Natalia that something was going on with those two and how Natalia seemed surprised. :lol: Me thinks she knows but is not saying anything.

The daydream was too adorable, Calleigh had to snap Eric back to reality, that was funny.

All in all, I loved the E/C scenes. I've gotta watch them again.

Jessica in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.: Can we get some scoop on CSI: Miami? Are they going to continue the storyline with Eric and Callie?
    We hit the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Pasadena on Sunday and breast-cancer research advocate and CSI: Miami star Emily Procter would love to see those two get together permanently: "Have you met Adam [Rodriguez]? He is a love. He is the sweetest—I love him. [The producers] were talking to me recently, and they said they didn't know if [Calleigh and Delko] were going to stay together, or if that was good, and I just said, it's good for me personally, after seven years. I promise to do extra crunches if you let me stay in this relationship." You heard the girl. Let's make it happen.

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  3. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well.....I am right next to you -:Let's make it happen.. What do you need? Are we baking cakes? Hiring a Pirate ship?:lol:

Are producers wondering...HMMMMMM!
    Did they start some sort of protest when Jorja left LV?

Have anyone see the coffeeclip etc. in Tubeland?

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Be thankful you got the chance to vote for your idea. I wasn't so lucky... my idea (simply "He's Her Dude") was inadvertently, left off the list. :(. But, yours was the closest thing to mine, so I voted for it too.

Dina Wizy & Marija... I didn't do a recap of the E/C moments last night because Hounds of Love did such a great job of it before the episode aired. You lucky dogs! Getting to see it before everyone else.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thread #35 yay :D!! Right now we are the ship with most threads, though GSR will to open theirs anytime now.

Thank you guys :D!!! Sorry I'm responding like three pages and a new thread later :lol:.

Ok last night... how amazing was this EC in this episode :cool::adore:?!! This is exactly what we've been talking about. We don't need big scenes all the time, we just need this little moments of them just showing they are indeed in a relationship. The coffee scene was perfect! Is it me or are the writers now emphasizing more on Calleigh showing her feelings for Eric than vice-versa? It's like we went through all this time of Eric's feelings and not knowing where Calleigh stood and now we have these wonderful details coming from HER! I love it :D. That doesn't mean we are not getting stuff from Eric cause the way he kept looking at her in the coffee scene was just adorable! A couple of you guys mentioned the words written in the screen in this scene "I love watching you sleep" or something like that... total double meaning, IMO ;).

Ryan and Natalia :lol: that was just so funny. I was also surprised that she seemed so surprised. Lack of continuity??? IDK.

I'm glad that the promo people stayed away from the is there trouble in paradise? given that Eric will be asking Cal about the horse guy's phone number being on her cel. That would've been...:rolleyes:

Next week does look pretty intense, I'm looking forward to it. And I really want to see that CTV promo.

I guess is natural for the producers to be nervous as to what to do with the relationship. It's two of their leads and the show is still far from ending. However it's been done well and has taken a lot of time. So I just hope they do see that they have a good thing with EC and that it's working well with the show. I have to say that I'm really glad Emily is on board with this and that she's rooting for EC to go all the way :thumbsup:!! You go Emily, we'll all do crunches with you :bolian: ;)!!!

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hey guys! Happy new thread! Jennifer, don't worry for not recapping the scenes, Hounds of Love did a great job. I enjoyed that post. I'm so proud that we're on thread #35, we rock!

Anyway, if someone could post EC scenes on YouTube it would be great. Especially the coffee one, I really can't wait to see it. Oh yeah, CTV promo, too.

I agree with you. I totally expected more EC drama in the promo and there was none. I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

You guys realize that 7.19 is only week away? I bet this thread is going to break the record!

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well,we're probably more or less in the same time zone (mine is +2).... i usually read everything in the morning with the coffee...
    the different opinions and way of expressing them is probably the best (after going canon evidently) thing around here

first..hope you feel better

second ....the coffee scene was the sweetest scene ever.... and so... not frightening for the flow of the episode, and so domestic ....
    i think that too... about Natalia knowing,i was just commenting on that in my last post.

thanks for the interview,.... Emily is again proving to be part of out "club"

mine either,but that's it... next time...:) i have a feeling that we're going to have a lot of threads to name from now on....

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks so do I. I go on vacation next week, so I've gotta shake this cold before then.

I love that Emily and Adam are hiphuggers as well. Its great when you see that actors so excited about their characters development. :thumbsup:

I watched (and rewatched) the scene where Ryan and Natalia are talking about Eric & Calleigh...I think its funny that she automatically assumed he was talking about them, what if he was talking about Valera and the new trace guy...LMAO :lol:.

I just loved the look on Eric's face while he is watching Calleigh, oh I hope this lasts forever. :)

10. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I've not been on here for a while now and at the moment I'm meant to be studying! :confused:

Anyways, WELCOME to the world thread #35!!!! :D Yay! We're flying through threads ! ;)

This weeks episode was really good! I loved the daydream It's was so nice the way they just look at each other and hold hands! awwww So sweet!:):drool: And I totally didn't expect the Ryan and Natalia thing that was so cool I just wished Natalia would've said something else! Was that in the spoilers because I didn't see it?:rolleyes: And of course the Coffee !!!! So sweet!! What did she say to him when she game him the coffee?

Can't wait for next weeks episode!!! Is that Calleigh that they are putting a bag over her head??? :eek: Eric will be so worried :):drool:! Do they do anything to Eric??? OMG!! Is it Monday yet?¿:(

11. EC_Lover

EC_Lover Victim

I agree with everyone, how great was last night's episode?? The perfect amount of E/C and nice and subtle but adorable. Perfect. The daydream was short and surprisingly not too cheesy, and I love the way Calleigh snapped him out of it and said "This is nice."

The coffee scene was the cutest ever - just the way they looked at each other and smiled. I was dying. When I noticed that "I love watching you sleep" or whatever that the stalker had written to the flight attendant come up on the screen when they were in the lab, I really thought that had some significance to E/C as well. Not sure, I'm probably just reading too much into it as a hiphugger, I'll have to watch the scene again.

I also was surprised by Natalia's response to Ryan's little comment - she really looked genuinely surprised when she said "Calleigh and Delko???" I can't imagine that she hasn't had some suspicions. Then again, maybe she was trying to feign surprise and just would rather not know so she doesn't have to worry about gossiping and spilling the beans on them.

I don't see how the haters can say the ship has taken over the show by a long shot, it's absolutely ridiculous, I wish they'd just say the truth: they don't want them together, they'd personally prefer another ship. That's fine (though I don't understand how you can even try to argue E/C make a bad couple...), but don't say the ship is taking over the show and making it into a soap opera, when that is so not even close to being true! I thought the balance on this ep was great, and certainly the E/C scenes were quite subtle and professional. Sooo looking forward to 7.19 and 7.20 -- I don't know how I'm going to wait!

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I saw that ^^^

I wouldn't read too much into it b/c it just shows that writers right now have no idea where they want to take them....they are just taking it one ep at a time, not getting ahead of themselves in any way. But I do agree with Emily...it is good for Eric and Cal and their characters and they deserve it after 7 long years of waiting!!

Ditto on the Happy St. Patrick's Day :D

I think it is interesting that Cal will have yet another instance where her air flow is going to be cut off but when I asked Corey if there would be any lasting physical effects he said not really but everyone is going to feel she came back to fast etc...even then I wasn't too sure of what Corey meant when I read that....so maybe next week someone reminds her of the fact she came back quickly and to take it easy....but who knows ;)

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I hope someone does mention that she came back too fast cause I don't like it when something really traumatic happens to a character and then it's never mentioned again. That happened with All In and it just leaves you like :wtf:. So a mention on her physical condition would be nice.

I was thinking about the 7.19 scene in the morgue storage room and I have a question that maybe delkolover could help me out with. It was mentioned that Eric goes looking for Calleigh and takes her to the storage room to tell her about the pics. Do you know if she's in the lab or is she already in the morgue maybe talking to Tara? I know it's not important but when I picture the scene I can't see them walking all the way from the lab to the morgue. At the same time if she's already down there then she's most likely talking to Tara, and so Eric comes to autopsy and tells Cal he needs to speak to her? Or does he call her on her cel and asks her to meet him in the storage room? I know, I know stupid detail! :lol: But now that I questioned it I can't stop thinking about how it will play out :lol:. So I'm thinking that maybe you saw something about that in the spoiler...

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

She is not in the morgue when Eric contacts her and asks her to meet him the cold storage portion of the morgue. From the spoilers I saw, she enters the morgue and asks Kyle if he has seen Delko. Kyle points out he is over there or something like that and she meets up with him. As far as I know she is in the lab when he contacts her.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hmm so he probably just calls her on her cel and asks him to come down and meet him. Thank you delkolover for answering my bugging little question ;) :lol:. Calleigh talking to Kyle, I don't think we've seen that before, right? Interesting.

I'm really looking forward to see her expression when she tells him that they can continue discussing the "issue" that night. Wonder if it'll be flirty, or sweet, or comforting....the possibilities! Great, it's only tuesday :rolleyes: :lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.