Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anamarya

anamarya Witness

first Welcome back to you and Ginna

I totally agree with you and your husband....the reason that Eric gaved that time for not asking Speed was just hilarious...:guffaw:
    and yes, Cal and Jake had closure, and like i already said a couple of pages ago the fact that they gave it a fair chance and that she waited for him once and just after that she decided against doing it again is important for E/C on the long run.if they wouldn't address that it would've hanged in there like the proverbial sword. it was good, healthy way to approach it.and personally i congratulate the writers for it.
    don't get me wrong...i;m not saying that all the J/C for just laid out in order to make a clean slate for E/C, because its not what i'm saying.

2. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I like the idea of "He's my Dude" for the next thread. Or how about "I'll protect you"? I really like reading about how everyone feels about Calleigh and Eric together. I definately think there are more pro-hiphuggers than against! YEAH! I recently created my own music video about my feelings about Hiphuggers. I'm not sure if this is allowed on this forum, but I have uploaded the video to YT. You can search for "CSI Miami Beat of a Heart" or "Calleigh and Eric Beat of a Heart" and it should come up. If this is not allowed, please let me know and I can delete it! But I'm very proud of this video and would love comments.

3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Calleigh snaps Eric out of his daydream. He doesn't tell her about it.

Ryan tells Natalia about E/C. She asks if he has proof, Ryan says it's more of a feeling

Calleigh brings Eric coffee, they have a cute moment.

They have more scenes, but those were the cutest ones.

Calleigh and Eric are shown, he's warning her about someone taking pics of the team. They are all in danger. Another scene shows Calleigh and H dodging bullets. There's also another one where Eric talks to H, Ryan is in danger :(

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

There are definately more pro hiphuggers than not!! I am not saying they are the majority of fans for the show but I think we make up a pretty good chunk of the base. There is also a large fan base of those who just don't care either way. They watch the show, simply for the show.

My problem with the haters or those who voice their dislike is that they are now trashing the characters b/c they don't seem to fit into the format that they want them in. They feel they have changed so uncharactersistically b/c of this ship. But what they fail to see and what has been said by a producer is that these characters began moving torwards each other and have changed way back in Season 5. And believe me, it was noticeable....it didn't come out of the blue. Did it take a little longer than necessary? IMO, yes.

Also, no matter how much proof they get that E/C is NOT taking over the show, they still complain. There will always be someone out there who complains about something with this show or any show. Also, they are sooo busy complaining, which is their right, that I feel like they are missing everything else that has to do with this show.

Enough already....it is what it is.

Those scenes sound soo cute. Thanks for sharing calleighericfan. I knew that Ryan would eventually voice his thoughts to someone and I had a feeling it would be Natalia. It will be nice to see what Nat does with Ryan's "feeling." Will she begin to look for signs? Will she ask and tease? I am loving this! :D

5. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I knew Ryan suspected something, even before his comment "What is going on between you and Delko by the way" in Smoke Gets in your CSI's. I'd be surprised if Natalia doesn't suspect too. I'm not sure about Horatio. He probably does, as he is so observant of his team. I don't think anyone will say anything, though. They are a close team and I don't think they'd want anyone to get in trouble with Stetler. Whom, of course, will find out eventually!!:devil:

I, too, do not think that their relationship is taking over. I mean, seriously, they had only ONE scene together last week!!! Because David, Emily, and Adam are the original cast it is only fair that they get more screen time. However, Ryan is going to have a big storyline coming up in a few weeks. Natalia needs a good one as well. I guess time will tell!

6. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I wanted to tell you, CalleighEricFan, that before I stepped out of the lurking shadows and started posting, I always eagerly waited for your recap since you seem to see it before everyone else.

I'm one of the last people to see it since I'm in Arizona (West coast). Reading everyone's posts about the show quenches my thirst until I can finally see it.

It sounds like there are some great E/C moments tonight. Now I'm even more excited for tonight's episode!

7. delkolover

Welcome Arizonagirl!! :D Nice to see another lurker...delurk!

We seem to be having a run on those lately! :lol:

I too, love to see what calleighericfan has to say about the night's ep....I love spoilers and always have trouble waiting for 10pm and I live in NY!! :lol:

8. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

Thanks, delkolover. I enjoy your spoilers too! You seem to have the biggest inside scoop on this board! Thanks for throwing all of us impatient souls a bone or two to keep us occupied until Monday night rolls around. :lol:

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree with you. Their relationship does not take over the whole show.

I found Natalia's reaction interesting. I mean in prior episodes, she did pick up on Eric's attraction to Calleigh. I guess she didn't realize the feeling was mutual or that anything would come of it

Based on Natalia's reaction, she didn't have a clue. She was in disbelief. I think Ryan will be the one to tease, he did it before wouldn't be surprised if he did it again. I think it's cute

Aww thanks.

Yes, tonight's episode was good. Way better than last week's. I am speaking both for E/C's scenes as well as the episode in general.

10. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Thank goodness I have today off . Would have posted sooner but having computer/internet probs…you’re right, they indeed had some cute moments, short but cute! Don't read if you don't want the details...

- The first E/C scene together was basically shown in the promo where Cal walks into the airplane bathroom and Eric makes the comment about sneaking in a quick smoke, sex, etc, it was really short.

- Eric’s daydream. I admit I was skeptical about this scene being very cheesy (b/c it really shouldn't have been in the promo as it's unrelated to the murder) but it worked out nicely. Aw, in Eric's daydream, they're holding hands towards the end before Cal jolts him back to reality by calling out his name a few times to say how nice 1st class is. Eric quickly focuses on work again. If I'm not mistaken, I think Cal was wearing a skirt in Eric's daydream!

- OMG, Ryan is such the gossip hound! When he and Natalia are in the 'romper room' of the plane, Ryan comments how the lab could use a lovenest like this. Nat says yeah, right, they could convert firearms into one, whereby Ryan replies with a smile that he can think of two people who would enjoy it. Nat asks him who, Ryan just looks at her with a great goofy expression like "Do you even have to ask?". She pauses to stare at him before her eyes bulge out and says "Calleigh and Delko? Noooooooo?!?". She asked if he had proof but Ryan says no but it's a gut feeling or something like that. Ryan did seem to enjoy starting the rumour :lol:

- Such a waaay cute scene when Calleigh brings Eric a cup of coffee when he's working in the lab! There's music in this sequence but you can't hear what they’re saying but you definitely make out Calleigh saying "Here you go" when she hands him the coffee and their hands pretty touch almost, I think (maybe the shipper in me was begging for their hands to brush up or touch). I have to watch it again. He replies "thank you" or "thanks" and the look of love on his face is adorable :adore: The way he gazes at Cal while she's trying to work says it all, the man is in love!

They had a couple of more scenes where they were professional and after the whole Ryan/Nat chat about their suspected involvement, Ryan had a scene later on with both E/C together and it was strictly business. And Nat had a separate scene with Eric on the plane towards the end, I was thinking, "oh, is she going to bring up what Ryan told her earlier with Eric about him and Cal??". But no she didn't, it was once again all professional. Which I like b/c it shows the professional side of Nat as well as the writers showing E/C can work together without interfering a case and without revealing to anyone about their relationship at work (well, I don't know, if Ryan or someone else keeps up the gossip about them!).

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Thanks for letting us know.:) Just forty more minutes until I get to see the episode. I have a feeling we'll probably end up finishing this thread tonight, like since you mentioned that there are E/C scenes besides the one we knew about from the spoilers. I'm excited.

Also, Thanks Hounds of Love for telling us about the scenes.

I didn't really expect that Ryan would ever mention his.. suspicions about Calleigh and Eric to anyone. I didn't exactly want him to, especially since it might get out around the lab. Since oh, now Natalia will have suspicions due to Ryan. Since Ryan did have to tell someone though, I like that it was Natalia.

I'm starting to think that no drama is going to come out of this. Everyone will know and just keep their mouths shut. The way it should be.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  12. loveec

loveec Guest

I like the spoilers posted but I really do not want Eric to have alot of dreamy love moments because ...I get that he's not a player anymore but I do not want love to appear like obssesion!!!! but can not wait for tonight 20 more minutes!!!

Can someone tell me how to do the spoiler box I want to comment about it but I did not know how to do the box thing...new member sorry :( thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
  13. delkolover

who would have thought Ryan would be such a gossip hound? :lol: Ryan and Nat together spreading rumors and gossip....totally classic!! I am surprised that Nat was sooo surprised to hear what Ryan thought about E/C....I mean she did joke with Eric back in season 5 about Cal kissing him on the cheek...hmmmm. I wonder if in a future ep she will ask Eric? You know now she is sooo going to be on the lookout for signs!

I know Ryan was probably being innocent and all in him saying something to Nat but I wonder, considering the gossip mill that is the lab, if it is him who inadvertantly alerts Stetler to E/C? It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I like the whole "cute" angle the writers are taking with this. It is different and a nice switch for this show. I also wonder if the team will rally around E/C when they are outed? Ya know the joking between Ryan and Nat is in all in good fun but I think when things get serious they will band together.

I also think that H already knows. He seems to know everything before everyone else does. Probably has seen this coming for a while ;)

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I like that the writers have shown that E/C can have some cute moments but still be professional, as can Natalia and Ryan. Both had perfect opportunities to tease the love birds but didn't. I like that. This was really a good episode.

I said the same thing about Natalia's reaction in an earlier post.

I liked that scene with Ryan being the gossip hound. It was cute. He had this look on his face, it was like isn't it obvious who I'm talking about. He probably figured he wasn't the only one to pick up on the romance vibes between E/C.

I think they would support E/C when their romance is revealed to everyone, specifically Stetler. I don't know about H, so far he hasn't given indication that he knows what's going on. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew. Him and Eric have always been shown to be close, their bond reminds me of the one between Mac and Danny on CSI:NY.

15. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.