Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimic those are amazing! I'm blown away and I agree the Hugh Laurie one is absolutely brilliant!
Well done :)

Wow Mimic, thoese are all great, especially the Hugh Laurie one. :adore: Fab job!! :D

Mimic those are amazing! I'm blown away and I agree the Hugh Laurie one is absolutely brilliant!
Well done :)
Thanks! I hadn't taken an art class since 7th grade and I wasn't very good back then - so I have no idea why I can draw ten years later. It's strange. But then again my penmanship has also improved...

Nats, could you please have more boring moments like this. Snagged Kings of Leon and Nickelback. :devil::devil::devil: It surely beats maths :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Nice walls Nat! I love the texture you used on the second one. Any chance you could tell me where you got it? ;)

Some Brian Molko icons from me - more Placebo to come!

brianmolko.jpg
icons
ipromise.jpg
bitterend.jpg

A few more at my LJ

Umm, anyone know where to find screencaps for the show Psych. The only thing I've found only had a couple episodes from one season.

Loads of pretty art guys :thumbsup: I haven't made walls for a week so I decided to pick it up again. Thanks for the font, Nats!

Commented on your stuff Ashley! I definatly need to get some icons done, I haven't done anything in forever!

ETA:

Thought I'd throw some icons together, but I don't know if they came out alright or not ... for some reason the coloring comes out really strange looking on my laptop when I do icons and also I've been trying to use some textures ... and I generally suck with them :(

spn_dholiday3.png
spn_dholiday10.png
jared2.png
spn_dholiday19.png

43 in total:
Here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back