CSI:NY Season 5 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Thanks for posting that link--my station cut out on all the parts before the music started. "But one mystery remains...will she say yes?" :rolleyes: For real? She's like seven months along with his kid and supposedly she loves him. They're standing in front of a big "$25 for weddings" (or whatever it says) sign. Not really much of a mystery. :p

If Flack burst into the courtroom and said, "I object!" it would be an epic win. :lol: I still think it's interesting that not one word has passed between him and Danny on the subject.

2. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Man, if Flack objects he better take Danny and frickin' (well use your imaginations. Come on, he's Danny's like best friend. He needs to Gibbs slap some sense into him. Maybe he's mad at Danny, Top, and is not saying anything out of some twisted revenge? :rolleyes:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you're very welcome Top (btw thanks for your kind words on MS shippers) :D

I think the distance between them was emphasized after 5.13. I found OOC Danny making jokes on the dead body despite of his friend was under scrutiny. Now we don't have any intimate scene (i mean not related to any other thing than work). It's quite strange Don didn't tell him anything on Danny's marriage and pending fatherhood. I feel it was a deliberate move from writers to do this

Could anyone inform on the song using in the promo? I do NOT want to get that CD

GAH Peter i only want you not having you as the writer of this.
    Je t'aime mais je crois que tu est complétement fou!!!!

Debbie ;)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Holy sh*t, you guys :eek:

Nooooo! :( :( :(

As a random note, it looks like we're getting a 23 episode season - it's not longer than usual, it's shorter.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I just read the same thing! :eek::eek:

Are you kidding me, I mean why would someone do such a thing :(

6. Top41

Wow! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Could they finally be getting rid of Lindsay? :lol: I wonder who's getting offed.

I don't think that means we'll necessarily just be getting 23 episodes...22 is one of the eps leading up to the finale, but not necessarily the penultimate one.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Please just tell me Melina DOES have a new contract :(

Debb (i really hates losing another member of the Family whether i like her/him or not) :(

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  8. Faylinn

Ah, true, true. *nod*

If Anna asked to leave, maybe they are - I'm not so sure, but maybe.

Unfortunately, I'm getting nervous about it being Danny. They have him getting his 'happily ever after', so to speak, and he's being reckless a few episodes before the finale - not to mention that they made sure to point out to us that he's a cop in "The Party's Over"...I hope not, but it's making me nervous.

If they kill Flack, it's on. :mad:

I really don't see them killing Mac or Stella.

Hawkes isn't a cop (as Lindsay pointed out in "The Party's Over"), and neither are Adam or Sid - so unless the "cop killer" line is misleading, I think that takes them out of the equation. (Although I certainly wouldn't say they're safe - you never know with TPTB, they made it sound like Adam was a CSI for "Snow Day".)

As much as I hate to admit it, Angell seems like a pretty likely candidate. She's a cop, she's got a connection to Flack, she's been around for a while (while not being a member of the main cast, making her more disposable, so to speak). It would suck to lose Angell because I love her, but she seems like a major possibility. It would provide drama without having to off a series reg.

They're killing the person off within the first ten minutes of the episode? :(

(You don't suppose they're going to have a baby kidnapping that soon, do you? Like they're "kidnappers" who turn into "cop killers" when Danny or Lindsay - or someone else - tries to rescue the baby...Oy vey.)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Angell? mmmm i doubt it. My candidates are Danny or Lindsay. And Lindsay sounds stronger because Anna always has wanted to spend time with her baby and now she has two

But it SUCKS anyway. I DO NOT LIKE losing people!

Debbie

10. Top41

I started a thread about it so this thread doesn't become too overwhelmed with talk of the death, but I'm still thinking on it. It won't be Mac or Stella, but beyond that, I'm not sure.

I wouldn't take the 'cop-killer' line as gospel--spoilers have been vague and non-specific like that before...remember how "two CSIs" were taken hostage in the season three finale? Technically a CSI and a lab tech. ;) So I really think it could be anyone.

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well Well now wouldja lookey hear maw one of thum thar real shot gun weddins. Best get yer courtin clothes on weve been invited:lol:

BTW: I'm guessing maybe Sinclair or Lindsey for the grand finale

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Seriously.That promo is cringe worthy.:scream: There is absolutely no way to watch 5:17 now.Not even soap operas are that cheesy.

13. Faylinn

There's a 50-second video of Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz from 5.18 here.

Dear lord, let's hope that's his only line. He sounds like he's on the drugs. :rolleyes:

14. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Wow. NY sure attracts all the talent, huh... :p

Yazza, sounds like he sampled the wares :lol:

Man. All the storylines always sound interesting and full of promise, and then I go clicky on wedding promos and snippets like that...

shakin' my head. I don't get it. I just hope the rest of the season turns out some consistently good, solid eppies. Got what sound like good stories. Got a (mostly) solid cast (of which one might be offed...) and then ya get some incredibly mediocre hours of television. I just don't get it. What an odd, exasperating season. :p

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Okay so what the heck I go away for some time and someone is going to die now...:censored:...god...this season has been (fart noise) enough and now they want to add the fact that someone dies. (crosses fingers on who she hopes it to be)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.