"Kill Me If You Can" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 24, 2009.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I thought there might be a reference to him when they found the maggots.

I'm still confused as to why there was the long trail of maggots leading from the body all the way outside to where the cleaning lady found them in the parking lot. Gareth (the tortoise) wouldn't have wandered outside since the door to the motel room was closed.

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i know. but since he was pretending to be his other brother (and were played by the same actor) i assumed they were identical.

3. carolt

carolt Civilian

I really liked seeing Wendy Simms out of the lab and at the crime scene investigations. Thanks so much.......CarolT

4. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

So true. It seems like we're all split on a lot of elements of the episode, with a lot of us finding it rather confusing. But it seems like the one thing we can all agree on is that Wendy rocked.

5. Katwilm

Katwilm Civilian

I really enjoyed seeing the "lab rats" have more of a role, it offers a little more to bring them into the act, expand the talent!! I think the scenes with Wendy and the new Dr. could have been written a little better tho, those actors deserve some dialog that shows their great talent!

6. NightWitch

NightWitch Hit and Run

Yeah, I miss that a lot too!!! :(

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm actually surprised that they didn't automatically hand those over to Marg. She did a few during the show, and since she kind of took over for Grissom, I expected to get Catherine pithy comments.

8. LITTLE BROTHER

LITTLE BROTHER Civilian

Wonderful show this week. unfortuantely we were premitted by a basketball game so saw the tape of it later. Wendy Simms did a very good job. She brings a good dimention to the show and it was nice to see her in more of the program. I think she makes a good dective and hope to see her in many more series to come.

9. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Very interesting episode. I enjoyed watching how all 3 cases tied together. Great writing!

10. tinymite75

tinymite75 Civilian

Took me a while to wrestle the show out of my DVR, but it was worth the wait! Cool the way all 3 stories intertwined. And I LOVED seeing Wendy Simms out in the field! She's my favorite lab rat - smart & sassy. Excellent chemistry w. Langston - how cute was the "jigsaw puzzle" exchange? And swabbing John Schneider? *swoon*! Very clever show all around. Well played!

11. leewolf

leewolf Civilian

It was great to see Wendy out in the field, like she said she wanted back in Lab Rats last season! I hope we get to see more of this and more of Wendy in general!!!!

12. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

I just watched this episode for the first time.
    I LOVED seeing Wendy in the field. I really hope she follows in Greg's footsteps. And Mandy's scene was hilarious too. The case did confuse me a little but I liked it.

I liked the music at the very end of the episode. It was extremely similar to the music in Nesting Dolls near the end of the breakdown scene.