"Kill Me If You Can" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 24, 2009.

1. NightWitch

NightWitch Hit and Run

I miss Sofia too.

2. baymare

baymare Civilian

Vassey is amping this show up as Wendy. Fun to watch her/Wendy work her "lab" magic in the field. She brings the quirky voices of the ensemble to the front. More Wendy, please... and come on, working with Fishburne, a cat, and blood -- awesome... hmmm, I had that dream recently... Go Team Wendy!

3. scktwstdfrk

scktwstdfrk Victim

I'm trying to give the new cast members the benefit of the doubt, although Riley still seems lame and one-dimensional, and Langston/Fishburne seems to me to be detached from the rest of the team, like he and they know he doesn't really fit in. I'm pretty sure now that this lineup will never equal the chemistry of the original group. They'll never have what it takes, in my opinion.
    I don't know whether it's the dialogue writing or the plot lines, but I can't seem to concentrate on an episode for more than the first 20 minutes or so. I think the overall pace of the last two or three episodes has slowed and I found the last 2 or 3 plots confusing and hard to follow. I also think the writers are (maybe) trying too hard to challenge me with intricate plots and daring me to try to keep up, and they're losing me along the way. I'm finding I'm more easily distracted during the shows now, by just about anything else, and I don't know how much longer I can keep watching.
    I know what I like, and I'm rapidly realizing that the "new" CSI probably isn't it.
    Oh well, one show to go, then on to something else?

4. gfcabibi

gfcabibi Civilian

So glad you finally let "Wendy" go out in the field. She's really good and I'd like to see her in more scenes. Why keep her stuck in the lab all the time. Give us more...

5. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Brass also spoke a little Spanish in "A Bullet Runs Through It" so maybe all the detectives know at least enough to get by.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't remember Brass speak Spanish. I remember he and Sofia was in trouble with IMB or something. I think If I remember A Bullet Run Through It, I think Cavelier speak it. It's been a while I see this episode.

I don't miss Sofia, I wish they explain it why Sofia, Vega, Vartaan, Cavelier and O'Reilly been gone all this years.

7. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I'm not sure about the others, but I thought O'Reilly retired.

8. Anne M. Carroll

Anne M. Carroll Civilian

I agree that Wendy has turned into a great character - one that I look forward to seeing each week. She really should be given a more significant story line. Vassey is doing an excellent job playing her character. She does a highly credible job and seems to enjoy the role, too!

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good point I've wondered that myself, all of a sudden they pop up, with no explanation, where have they been?. And I don't miss Sofia either, she was well, I'll stop there:rolleyes:and I as well don't remember Brass speaking Spanish:confused:

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think it was The Ultimate CSI book that mentioned O'Riley had retired.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I guess I'm in the minority, but I actually liked Sofia.

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Did anyone find Wendy and Langston annoying in this episode? They are usually two of my favorites...

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm still having problems with Langston, Kimbo, but I thought Wendy was fine.

vegaslights, I liked Sophia, too, so you're not alone. :)

Alas, no scenes between Wendy and Hodges, again. They're hilarious, but no, the writers have to act like one of them got a restraining order after they were so obviously talking nicely at the end of One To Go... :rolleyes:

[/shipper]

14. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

Yes.
    I was annoyed because niether of them should be in the field without Greg, Nick or Cathrine telling them everything their doing wrong :scream: :scream: :scream:

Ok not telling them their faults, but maybe ya know supervising so they don't get slammed in court again.

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I don't know why but the acting seemed way over the top.

I liked how the crimes were linked. Good Episode overall. I just wish it was March 5th already!