CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

I don't remember any brother and sister moments, heh.

I still think they can go Mulder/Scully on each other.

2. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

My OTP is GSR and Cath/Warrick.
    I liked loved the fact that they (GSR) ended togheter, but i hated, hated, hated the final scene. It was so cheesy, they could have done something much better.

I used to be a Grillows in the very very begging, but as the show went on and I saw more and more of Cath's personal life, I ended up seeing she is a totally diverse from Grissom, they have actually opposite personalities, and i don't even think they look like brothers, but just very good friends really.

I loved so much Cath and Warrick, their sassy relationship, the age difference, Cath and Warrick rocked. But after Warrick died... It feels like something is missing, it feels like something about Cath is "wrong", you know what I mean? It's just that Warrick is not there... :-( That was the worst thing to happen to CSI, along with Billy's exit. I must confess one thing: i have not watched 9.01 yet, and I never will, because I don't have the guts to see Warrick die. I don't think I'll ever be able to watch it.

3. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I've been switching between ships for a while. The only ship that I think was ever really my 'OTP' was Sandle, but I've strayed away from that since, especially as GSR got bigger. The other one I really liked was Simmers (Greg/Wendy), but there's pretty much no fan base for that and TPTB seem set on making Wedges canon. Right now, I ship Warrick/Catherine and Nick/Greg, though I have a feeling I might be switching over to Greg/Riley at some point.

4. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

My main ships are Thongs (Cath/Sara) and Grillows. And my really favorite one is Bugman and his Butterflies :thumbsup: Gil, Cath and Sara in a nice working relationship is be something I would ike to see ...;)

5. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

My OTP for LV would have to be GSR. I think Grissom and Sara are absolutely adorable together. I also really like Cath/Warrick too. I first saw them together on the Miami pilot and I've liked them ever since then.

6. happyharper13

Does anyone know where I can find the results to this poll?

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ with the host change of the whole board, i'm guessing they are lost data by now.

8. happyharper13

^Aw that sucks. Could someone put up a new poll?

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

unfortunately, as far as i know, you can set up a poll only when you begin a new thread.

10. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

And I found this thread buried and thought I'd revive it. Since I'm new, I'd like to speak up. :p

That said, my otp is The Love. Nick and Greg have so much chemistry it's undeniable, and it just keeps coming. Neither of them has dated anyone significant the whole series, and I have my theories as to why.

So yeah, I love those boys. They are hot together, but they also complement each other nicely, and the care they show toward each other comes through even when they're not together. When they are together, it's all smitten looks and big grins and flirting and touching...it's chemistry, baby. It's all about The Love. :adore:

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I never gave much thought to Nick/Greg when I watched CSI: Vegas, but looking back, I can see the chemistry. I could say that I'm a fan, although I'm also a fan of Greg/Ryan crossover slash. They'd make a great odd couple, Ryan being the OCD, uptight, awkward one and Greg being the free-spirited, fun, sexy one. It's such a strange match and yet I think it'd be really cute!

Anyway, I was always a sucker for the romances that the writers wanted us to see: Grissom/Sara and Catherine/Warrick. Yep, it's true.

12. Aquila

Aquila Hit and Run

Oh, the chemistry is definitely there. And I see the attraction of a wild child/ocd guy...it's a great pair. Which is why The Love works, Greg is a the free spirit and Nick is the 'slow and steady wins the race' guy. They just fit.

I love Warrick/Catherine, I'm sad nothing really ever happened there...but that makes it that much more bittersweet.

As for GSR...well, I saw what they were doing right from the start, but I was never convinced, it's not my taste. They are a good match though. :D