Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

Re: Eric and Calleigh #34

but if calleigh and the rest of the team arent involved in the case then how does it all link together? because i doubt the writers would give a whole episode just on calleigh and eric although i would LOVE it. but whats the case and everything? they barely even showed horatio and no wolfe.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, just a little heads up..please note this shipper central rule:

~ If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread.

Your ship is going canon and everybody knows it so why get upset about other threads venting their dissatisfaction? You have the canon ship, not them. That's all that matters. If posters or characters are being bashed in other threads, it will be dealt with. If it's general venting and ranting, that is completely within the guidelines of Shipper Central.

thanks guys.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

There is a case... Something about Diddy's fiance getting killed and some pirates? stealing from boats. Delkolover can correct me if I'm wrong. Most probably the rest of the team will be working the case while Eric is dealing with his dad and all the stuff that happens to him.

I often forget there will be more going on in this episode since I'm so concentrated in EC and all the plenty of beautiful things that will be happening.

4. SunshineSparkle

SunshineSparkle Victim

as weird as this is gonna sound but does anyone have idea what the shocking revelation is?
    and with wolfe yeah you right. there was no him in the promo. do you think he's styll on leave. it seems rough. because thats like two team members put away. its gonna a hard on them.
    and i dont think we've ever seen eric look the way he looked. so just looked like he had eighteen hundred different emotions flying across his face all at once.

how many of you think its gonna be like a suspenseful epi? or like a cry-worthy one?

5. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

oh yeah i got that part my bad. i just didnt know if the two cases would be related or if erics thing was more on just him and his dad. sorry im getting confused because i too am getting caught up only in calleigh and eric and not the cases.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

yeah you pretty much got the jist of it! ;)

The team investigates when Powell's fiancee is killed after his yacht is boarded by pirates. They steal his laptop and on it is a copy of Eric's fake birth certificate which he was keeping in case he needed dirt on our CSI's. Obviously it gets leaked and Eric is arrested.

The shocking revelation is that his life is a lie....and I think that he is telling her about it. The whole promo seems to center around all the crap that has and will go down and how no matter what, none of it will keep them apart. Regardless of what it is. Something we have all known for a very long time ;)

7. SunshineSparkle

SunshineSparkle Victim

i think that is what makes csi miami so amazing. it allowed those of us watching to becoming like a part of it. they give you such an amazing look into the character that you want to see them succeed. its kinda cool cause like eric and calleigh aren't real people but we all want to see them get together. and emily and adam are phenomenal actors. so it just makes all the more awesome to watch.

8. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I come back from my birthday dinner to find a runaway new thread, I can't believe I missed all the action! Considering my DVR actually failed me today b/c I was expecting to see the promo and what does my DVR do? It doesn't even record the show tonight b/c it was a "duplicate event". Arrgh. But looks like I didn't miss much b/c apparently the CTV promo sucked and the CBS rocked!

My heart can't take all of this....

Just like all of you, i'm screaming over that uber hot pic of Eric and Cal's kiss (thanks Joanne!). And I agree Cal is the one planting a huge one on him. I bet Cal is really the one to initiate the kiss, not Eric, which makes sense since Eric has already thrown it out there about his feelings towards her. It was time for her to let her self go and show him how she feels!

Love how she has her arms wrapped around his neck like she's never going to let go. Funny that Emily had to do some kissing homework on her boyfriend! Jealous that she gets to make out with Adam! I wonder if she screwed up intentionally so they had to do many takes just so she can kiss Adam :lol: "Cut, no, no, not enough lip action, Take 54!". :lol:

I just saw the CBS promo, love, love, love how he's running into her arms and I too noticed she had her hands on his chest in the end. Aww, can't wait for next Monday!!! I felt so bad for Eric when he's arrested and that Cal's on the verge on tears when she's says "It's alright" when he laments that he life is a lie. I can see her saying something like it makes no difference what comes to light about his parentage (not sure if that's the correct term) and his identity b/c he's the same wonderful man she's fallen in love with and nothing can change that.

I really hope there's an interview with Adam/Emily, together would be even better, in promoting Hipphuggers. When was the last time either one of them was on one the daytime/late night talk shows????

Apart from not actually getting to watch 7.16 on my birthday, that fabulous new pic and the CBS promo comes close. Infinite thank yous for making this a great birthday (kinda takes the bitter taste out of becoming another year older)!

Am I the only one who can't stop smiling and grinning like a fool???

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

You know I was just saying that this is worse than back in the day when I was in school we were all tangled up in the big Luke & Laura thing on General Hospital! Thats all we could talk about at lunch time! Now 20 years later its Cal & Eric! Its so funny to still be that invested in fictional charators like they are so real,But hey having a healthy imagination is greate! Wish more kids had that kind of imagination these days!

If you guy want to go to any of the other pages and Squee feel free since we're not suppose to in here! Fell free to carry on as much conversation as you want to in the comments sections of the pages it only build excitement for the group and attracts new people.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821
    www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup
    http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

10. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

This promo was phenomenal... I got soo many 'turn it down's!' while watching it and then i got a lengthy annoying speech about recording the same thing on two of our PVR boxes... Pfffffffftttttt. I am just walking on air, melting all over the floor, dying and then coming to life again thinking about it ahhhh.

Okay so watching this a few thoughts ran through my head. When he says "My whole life is a lie" (or something along those lines), I don't know if she's crying, but she's clearly getting emotional... I think maybe his line goes along with him saying something about how he wants so badly to be with her, but doesn't want her to have to go through it because she doesn't deserve it or he doesn't want to force her through such a mess. And then Calleigh responds saying "It's alright", just surprised that he maybe doesn't realize that, now that they are both sure of their relationship and are on the same 'level', that she would gladly walk through fire for him (or in this case, be with him through the mess of his family, the 'death threat', 'shocking revelation' and his 'arrest' etc.) Not that she wouldn't before they went canon :rolleyes:...
    ..and Then with the kissing scene (squeel). I had some formed thoughts about that but they melted to goo after I watched the end of the promo like 47 more times....:drool:.... Then, i think:

We all die of heart attacks....DEAR LORD, I cannot wait for this!!! But that is just all of my thoughts, I mean I have imagined a thousand other ways those scenes would go down, but just IMO... Anyone else :)?

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

What a fantastic birthday present, yeah?

I missed all the action because I had late classes and had to put my kiddo to bed (the little stinker stayed up until 10:45).

I think Emily is CRAZY to practice on her boyfriend. Ok, well, not exactly crazy because I'm sure they're a great couple and all that, but come oooooooooon, who wouldn't want to "practice" on the real deal? If it was my JOB to kiss Adam Rodriguez, first of all, I'd be able to say that I LOVE my job... and secondly, I would darn well practice with HIM! :luvlove:

"I'm not sure we got that exactly right. Let's try again. What? No, I am not trying to drag this out as long as possible! I just... care deeply about perfecting this scene! Hey, don't complain that we've been rehearsing for 3 hours straight... we'll do this all night if we have to! Now let's get practicing again!" :guffaw:

I noticed the same thing, the fact that Calleigh had her hands resting on his chest. And oh goodness, the way she was gazing up at him like he's a Greek god. Well, a Cuban god, whatever. ;) It was priceless. I just love Emily and Adam for playing this so well. This is a fantastic ship and we're sooooo lucky that it's going canon. We must take a moment to thank the TV Drama gods for making our dreams come true.

*bows head in a moment of silence*

:lol:

By the way, I was grinning like an idiot all the way from the classroom to my car after we were all released from class. I wonder what the other students thought of me, smiling at absolutely nothing...... :wtf:

12. anamarya

anamarya Witness

Happy new thread! *says Ana after spending one+ hours reading thou the last 4 pages of thread 33 and the first 5 of thread 34 that by the way were written in the last 8 hours or so....* not that is that important but i went with "going canon"
    so back ontopic
    maybe Emily was referring to the fact that after All In she (Cal) realized that Eric not Jake was the right guy for her... i mean the whole saving and taking care of her opposed with "no show" and like that all started.

the promo is too good to be true... is like a dream... i think that actually they were scared about your riot:devil:

if she is not crying in the detention center she will do it after when she's going back to the lab or she did it before coming when she found out that he's arrested.
    by the way, i'm curious what the revelation is.. the identity of his father?

13. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

YOu and me both Ginna, you and me both (well, it's prolly more like us and a gizillion other HH fans!). I can't stop grinning like an idiot too!

I'm sure neither her and her boyfriend had any complaints while practicing but I can see him being jealous of her kissing hunky Adam numerous times (any idea who her BF is??). We can imagine all the different ways Emily trying to prolong the scene with Adam so she can to get the "perfect" take and annoying the director. "But Mr. Director, why don't you try another shot from this angle, say from above?". But hey, if you get tired Emily, there's a long line of girls wanting to jump in to help out - frantically waving my hand :lol:

I agree, they both play it up so well. Like someone else said, I'm also surprised a bit that they've made E/C the focal point since it was supposed to be the 2nd parter of P Diddy's guest spot. But I don't care, I won't even be paying attention at all to the case, I'll be constantly "Is the next scene E/C???". Sad, isn't it??? :lol: Tragic that Eric's dad doesn't want anything to do with him. Eric may put up a front that the feeling's mutual but I think he is confused and hurt by this. Of course Cal will be there to console and reassure him that nothing has changed and she's got his back and he's got her love/support.

14. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

OMG! I went to bed like seven hours ago, and I woke to find six new pages on the old thread, and six new sites on the new thread, which by the way is awesome! :bolian:

Oh, and I saw the promo! JEEZZ! Calleigh is like jumping on to him! She cleary loves this boy! And when they're sitting in the prison, or wherever that is, and talks, Calleigh either is crying, or is on the verge too! :D

I'm so HAPPY!

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I'm at work right now, but I just couldn't help it. Oh my God!!!!:)
    After so long waiting it's finally happening:thumbsup:. Actually I'm on cloud number nine now, that's certain.
    I want to have so amzing morning everyday, it's just awesome. I came here to check the thread, and what a great surprise, so many new posts and what a incredible news :eek:. The promo is officialy the best ever. Thank you so much for posting it on you tube.:)

Oh she's definitely so in love with him. And the kiss, wow so much passion. She just pounce on him, not like he's complaining or something :lol:.

And now I don't know how to survive another week, damn it's almost impossible. How are you doing it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.