Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

Re: Eric and Calleigh #34

BEST.PROMO.EVER

Cal was almost crying. omggggggggggggg this promo is beyond words. How can they expect us to wait that loong, its torture. :lol:
    The hug and the kiss OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. i just love them. BEST.COUPLE.EVER

and i love the end the way she's with her hands on his chest and his hands on her waist. aaaaaaaaaaaawww :adore:

I can't wait for next week. and i can't wait for screencaps from the epi. :lol:

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

How funny! It's only been on YT for about 15 minutes and it's been viewed 150 times. 10 by me I must admit....with many more to come. :)
    i must remember to turn off my phone next Monday so I am not interrupted.

3. makeit_takeit

makeit_takeit Civilian

WOW! I can't believe we're already 4 pages into a new thread! You guys have been busy while I was in the other room watching the promo over and over (and over and over).

So yeah, BEST. PROMO. EVER. And also how are we supposed to sleep tonight, to say nothing of the next week? I'm still in shock that this is actually happening!

Love all the new titles but I totally voted for going canon, baby! I mean how long have we waited for that sentence to be true??

4. SunshineSparkle

SunshineSparkle Victim

i think the interesting part is the contrast between the two stations and there promos. the cbs promo is completely hiphugger eccentric. and the ctv promo has no association to them.

do you guys think that the case will have any meaning to the episode? or will it just be like a formality?

5. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

wont we get an extended promo later in the week? i honestly dont think i can wait a week. is calleigh gonna actually meet his dad? do you think there will be lots of interviews on tv and online?

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, this thread is moving ENTIRELY TOO FAST. This thread was opened less than three hours ago and already has 78 posts, most of them posted at the same time.

You guys need to slow it down and remember that your posts must have at least THREE FULL LINES of on topic posting. On topic means you must actually discuss the ship and not have little one liners of squee. I know you guys are excited about what's coming up but this is NOT a chat room, this is a discussion board so it's time to get back to actually discussing your ship.

Thanks.

7. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Delkolover .. you have to have this link javascript:if(document.location.href.match(/http:\/\/[a-zA-Z\.]*youtube\.com\/watch/)){document.location.href='http://www.youtube.com/get_video?fmt='+(isHDAvailable?'22':'18')+'&video_id='+swfArgs['video_id']+'&t='+swfArgs['t']}

When you are on the page of youtube you put the link on your adreess bar and it will automatically download on your computer .. ( sorry my english is not very good but i hope you understood )

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I find it so funny that this is the last eppy that Diddy will be in and the whole promo was dedicated to EC. The only thing I thought that could take away from EC being in the promo was that they probably would make a big fuss over Diddy again. I'm so glad I was wrong. Remember when we used to say that when they kissed they would promote the heck out of it? And there we have it. TV-guide and a whole promo just dedicated to them. Gotta love hiphuggers :).

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

In the CTV promo, Diddy was the main attraction with a little preview of what would happen to Eric. OMG! I love the CBS one. I can't wait until next week. Aww, Calleigh's crying.

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I seriously doubt Calleigh would meet his dad, unless she goes to him to try to help Eric out. I don't know if its her AND Horatio, or just Horatio that delves into the guy's past to figure out just who he is. I don't think Eric would want her anywhere near his dad.

Actually, the promo wasn't dedicated just to them, half of it was Eric and his father, punching him, talking to him, etc. The 2nd half was dedicated to them.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah.....gee I don't think TPTB want this to happen or anything :lol::lol:

I am still watching the damn promo!!! :lol: I can't get enough of it....how the hell am I supposed to concentrate throughout the ep and watch it when I KNOW that THAT is going to be at the end??? Huh? someone tell me that? :lol:

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

We are running through these like wildfire, lol!

Eric is seething in the beginning and I've watched all the CSI Miami episodes from season 1 up until now and have never seen him look so angry. His face...pure genius! When he steps in the elevator, he looks so embarassed and so scared. Now that I've looked at the promo on youtube like a hundred times, it looks like Calleigh is on the verge of tears, but maybe they are holding that back from us and will show her cry in the actual episode?? When they release him, it does look like outside the detention center and he runs to her, then CANON! lol. The stare in his eyes, the hands on his chest...priceless! I get chills every time I watch it.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

But from the beginning the narrator is saying "not a death threat, not an arrest...." and it all leads to "can keep them apart". So from the beginning they are setting it up to say that nothing can keep EC apart. That's why I said it's basically dedicated to them.

14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

So apparently the CTV promo and the CBS promo are completely different. Do you think E/C is going to be a main thing in the episode or just a little something TPTB and whoever else is making a huge deal out of just so they can get more viewers and higher ratings?

I still can't get over the promo, though. It was amazing.
    The fact that they actually showed the kiss in the promo is great. Of course, it probably won't be until the end of the episode where we get to see that. But who cares??

We get to see Calleigh visit him in the detention center.. so that might be a cute scene. Maybe.

15. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

ok, full 3 lines, bcz the mods are mad :shifty: ok so i was happy about the picture and now i'm waaayyyy to happy for the promo. This is the moment guys. FINALLY **squee** can i just say how happy Calleigh is at the end?! I've NEVER seen her so happy before, like seriouslly this is big.
    E/C is def. one of the BEST.COUPLE.EVER. Emily and Adam are so cute together. OMG. So i was bored and i screencaped this 2 scenes from the promo. aaaaawwww our happy couple:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.