CSI Miami Sites

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by glam_chic86, May 17, 2006.

1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I recomend:

http://csimiamiwiki.cbs.com/

They have info on all the cast, pictures, plus EVERY ship out there. Also, links to other sites.

It really is one of the best!

kisses :lol:
    xx

2. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

When will that jon-togo website be up and running? Just out of curiousity.

3. stripesandclaws

stripesandclaws Civilian

4. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

http://csimiamiwnc.bluecurl.nl/

I kinda have changed the place of it... It is a website with a lot of music info. For the ones folowing the music info.. I'm exchanging a lot of info with Shanshu... And I am the one keeping the music info at the CSI: Miami wiki complete and accurate.

5. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

the original CSI Style has moved and changed it's name again Crime Scene Addicts

once we get enough active members on the forum will make a suggestion thread so you can pick what other popular Crime Scene show you want added to the forum.

6. RandiC

RandiC Civilian

Re: Roleplaying Site

Hiya,

We've created a new roleplaying community for fans of all CSI's to roleplay their favourite characters from CSI:NY,CSI:LV or CSI:Miami .

Our group is a fast growing home for all Active CSI fans. Our group status is set to Mature audience and we will only accept people over the age of 17 with good spelling, grammer and use of the English language.

We will only be taking a limited amount of people (30 Members) so I urge you to join quickly.

Please come join and have fun roleplaying your favourite characters
    http://groups.msn.com/CSINYRoleplay/welcome.msnw

If you have any queries/ questions or comments, please feel free to email me at allsaints4eva20032003@yahoo.com

7. wolfe_love_2007

wolfe_love_2007 Hit and Run

Re: Roleplaying Site

i would love to join!!

8. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

We would like to announce our new site...

"The David Caruso Wallpaper Gallery." :thumbsup:

Home to many talented artist and an permanent archive for all of their hard work and wonderful efforts!

We have created a David Caruso website for all the talented artists. It holds many beautiful wallpapers of DC in all his movies and TV shows as well. All six seasons of CSI:Miami. NYPD Blue, Jade, Deadlocked, Proof of Life and many, many more. We also have a Random fun fan art link with walls of the cast and characters.

If you stop by please say Hello in our guest book and let us know what you think! ;)

Margaret & HCrazy :cool:

10. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

Okay I just made another website, joining in with my first.

1- HCrazy's CSI:Miami/DuCaine Website (Promo Pics, walls, Manips, Sound bytes and Music from the episodes. Fanfic DuCaine;))

The links will take you back and forth between the two.

2- HCrazy's CSI:Miami Website (Extensive Video clips, promo clips, spoilers clips & interviews with the entire cast.)

Feel free to say hello in my guest book please.;)

Enjoy,

HCrazy:cool:

11. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

(First, this is my first post in oh.... I don't know... forever? lol)

Secondly, I just want to plug my role playing board for CSI Miami (Though, I'm sure with enough prodding (no cattle prods please! :) ) I'll allow characters from the other two shows.)

So, without further ado, here's the link : http://www.miamidadecrimelab.proboards.com/index.cgi

Pretty simple to remember I think. All characters are available (Save for Horatio and Calleigh)

12. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

new Horatio forum

Hi all!

Since I'm a huge Horatio fan, I started a new forum to bring fans of H together to share pictures and good conversation. It's still in it's infancy of development, so please come join me and help make it a fab site dedicated to Horatio Caine! :thumbsup:

http://shadesofjustice.wetpaint.com/

Please bear in mind - It's for all people - any age, male and female alike. Read the Code of Conduct page after joining. I'll be maintaining a strict set of policies. If you don't have a Wetpaint account, it's a snap to establish a free one. My main goal - friendships of H fans. If you don't like Horatio Caine or David Caruso, please find another sandbox in which to play.

13. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

Update
    just an update on my CSI forum, the new name is CSI Life but the link is still the same http://s15.zetaboards.com/Crime_Scene_Addicts.

It's now on ZetaBoards (InvisionFree merged with ZetaBoards) added an RPG section on the forum, it's a Cross-over CSI RPG so anyone can play as their favorite CSI from all 3 shows! & we're still looking for more staff as well as Experianced RPG'ers to be the Game Managers 'n help out with the RPG.

14. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

How about any good EC Hiphuggers FF sites? I've already scoured ffnet and the communities there.

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One