Talk LIMS #7: FINAL RESULTS!

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Challenge Two ~ Results!

Sorry to see you go Axel and DetHiggins.
Congrats Vera and Nyota. Your icons were awesome!!!!

oh man that was close I can't believe I'm still in this :eek:
Sorry to see you go Axel and DetHiggins :(
Congrats Vera and Nyota :D

Wow...I thought I was a goner.

So sorry to see you going Axel and DetHiggins.

Vera, Nyota, congrats!

Should've used my bye. This kinda sucks, but whatever. School needs my attention anyway.
Congrats Vera and Nyota

Sorry to see the both of you go, DetHiggins and Axelsonfire. I hope y'all will come back for the next LIMS!

Congrats Nyota and Vera! :D Excellent work.

Axel and Higgie! I'm so sorry to see you go. You both did a great job. Hopefully you'll be back for the next LIMS ;)

Compliments to Nyota and Cinegirl. Beautiful icons :thumbsup:

Sorry to see you go Axel and DetHiggins :(

But congrats to Vera and Nyota :D Cant wait for the next one :)

Well, was pretty sure I was going to be going this round after I saw all the other icons but I had fun and I'll be back to vote and for LIMS #8. Congrats to Vera and Nyota. Your icons were great!

I thought I was gone this round for sure :) Sorry to see you two go DetHiggins and Axelsonfire

It's unfortunate around Axel and DetHiggins....

And I congrats Vera and Nyota !! Wonderful icons !!

Sorry to see you both go, DetHiggins and Axelsonfire. But stick around, will ya ;)
And congrats to Vera and Nyota :D

Oh, and the icon that was too small was mine. I have no idea what happened, because it's usually something I even check twice.
Anyway, thanks for not voting me out on that stupid mistake.

Sorry to see you two go, hope you come back next lims :)

Congrats Nyoto and Vera, your icons were amazing!

I know I only just posted the results, but I have to work around RL. Because I'm going to be away, I'm posting this now, and you're going to have extra time to work on these ones.

Talk LIMS 7: Challenge 3 - No Text

For this round, you can't use any text. Tiny Text brushes (as long as they are not readable) are allowed, but otherwise, absolutely no text!

Rules:
~ This is an anonymous challenge, so don't go posting your icon anywhere until this round is over.
~ Your icon must not exceed 100x100px. It should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format.
~ You must use only the images provided
~ No animations will be permitted.
~ Submit your icon by sending me (Dragonfly) a PM with the subject line LIMS Round 3 or similar.
~ If you are unable to send PM's, you may use the hotmail address in my profile. Just include TalkCSI in the subject so it doesn't go in the junk folder ;)
~ You may submit only ONE icon
~ If you wish to use your free pass for this round, you MUST send me a PM to let me know. Otherwise it won't count, and you will be disqualified.
~ The deadline for submissions will be Monday, February 23rd. No extensions will be given.

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Challenge Three ~ Wendy Simms

:eek: We have already something to work on! YAY! I'll do it as soon as possible, as always!

Re: Talk LIMS #7: Challenge Three ~ Wendy Simms

Oh, I always use text... This is going to be a hard one for me... :lol:

Back