**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well after watching this sneak peak I have to say it look even more serious.:eek: It's obvious they are in consternation, it looks frightfully. I surely would be scared to death.
    Why it's not Monday yet?:confused:
    Don't get me wrong I love weekends, but this waiting is really killing me.:(

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok, so as usual the spoilers for ep 719 have changed slightly.....

When confronted by Ryan about him and Cal being together, Eric clams up instead of telling him that they are together but Ryan still doesn't believe him.

Eric then asks Cal to meet in him in the cold storage of the morgue so they can talk. He tells her they are being watched and she asks "someone knows about us?" He says not just them, the whole team is being watched. They are all in danger

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm not surprised. I was surprised with earlier spoilers .I never thought that Eric would have admitted anything to Ryan about Calleigh and himself.It would have been nice though, a little like guy talk because guys sometimes do that.So does this converstion still take place while looking at photos or some other situation?
    I do wonder how Eric knew the whole team was being watched.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  4. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

By the time he meets with Calleigh he and Ryan have seen all the pictures in the camera. So it's no great leap to assume that the whole team is being watched considering there are pictures of all of them.
    Personally, I'd be freaked out if I thought someone was watching my every move and taking pictures.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I wasn't sure if the photo portion was still included in the show or not because of the change in the spoiler.It does make sense if he and Ryan looked at the photos already.I'm going to assume that at some point Eric informed Horatio also.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok here's the thing, when do they get together? :wtf:

I don't think they'll be together by the end of 7x14 just because, IMO, at the end of the episode she'll wake up and start muttering something. Surely they won't have a talk, IMHO ;)
    7x15 and 7x16? With Delko in jail and her getting mad because he didn't tell her anything about his real birth certificate?

Honestly, I really don't get how it is possible for these 2 to get together in no time when they haven't even explored their feelings for eachother, yet :confused:
    I mean are we sure he loves her (he's not able to face it with her)? Are sure she loves him (she never said whether she wanted to start a relationship with him)?
    Honestly, I'm not sure about anything and I guess lots of other people still don't understand how it is possible.

Though, I'd be more than happy to see a conclusion for this "will they be together or not?";)

Sorry, I didn't want to get into shipping stuff, I was just thinking about the spoiler ;)

7. delkolover

According to the spoilers 2 months have passed since ep 713 (that amount of time is actually stated in the spoilers, it is not conjecture on my part).....the show does not run in real time. So it seems alot has happened, both with them and with the progression of the threat Sarnoff made at the end of that ep.

I know you didn't mean to get shippy in here but I am just going to answers your questions the best I can.... There are 4 eps in between 714 and 719 and as I said things don't happen in "real time" so they could have had a talk at any time between the end of 714, either on screen or off, to the start of 719.

I am not by any means trying to push my ship on anyone else here. I am just answering a question you posted. And IMO i am answering logically, not based on my ship preference. I just want to clarify that.

Eric tells Cal that this is the m.o. of people like the russian mob....they intimidate the local authorities with fear so they can have the run of whatever city they are in.....it is pretty obvious that someone is watching all of them and Sarnoff did make an ominous threat at the end of 713. I am beginning to think it was more of a promise than an a fact that the team was falling apart at the time he made the statement. He was foreshadowing what was to come and that they, especially H, wouldn't see it coming....that is my opinion

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the answer :thumbsup: and I agree you answered logically.
    Though I still feel we miss something, but hey it's TPTB's fault :lol:

Back on topic, any new spoiler on Natalia's pic at the station and Calleigh's attack? :p

9. delkolover

Unfortunately, no. Nothing new on Natalia's pic and Cal's attack....sorry ;)

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't think that this change is a bad thing. It's even better now, because whe she asks him does someone knows about them it's obvious without any questions they are a couple finally:thumbsup:.
    I hope they will show us when it happens. :confused:

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

OMG, I'm away for six hours and look at that! You find all this nice news!!!! Untie Lus loves news...:p

So they will be together at some point before 719, there are many eps before that, it could happen in so many ways but I'm sure we won't see it! We will find out because of a sentence or a little dialogue, nothing more...of course, this is my opinion!;)

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well it's just an opinion, but I agree with you ;).I'm pretty sure we won't see that moment.

13. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I'm keeping hope alive that we'll see it. I'm thinking that we see it in 7.16 when she goes to get him after he's arrested. But at this point, there are SO many ways it could go down. I just cannot wait to see if there are ever any spoilers for when it happens, or past 7.19, with what happens in their relationship.

14. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I wonder if that means that something will finally happen to Ryan. I was sort of disappointed with the supposed "Ryan-centric" episode And They're Offed. The fight lasted about 20 seconds.

I hope that something will happen to Ryan. He hasn't had any injuries or really any life threatening situations since Nailed. It's time, TPTB!

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Hopefully characters can have a story arc without it being life threatening or involving an injury.As far as something happening to Ryan,TPTB and writers just love negative stories for him,which is getting old as well as boring.There's no reason he can't have something postive,be it hero,promotion or just something that brings him happiness.
    I can see your reasoning though,injuries or something life threatening seem to be the big stories or at least the most popular.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.