**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Dang. So in other words I'll be on Spring Break wanting to watch CSI Miami because it's a new episode instead of doing things with my family. :p Guess I'll be DVRing the 3/10 episode if it's new instead of watching it.

2. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

This going to be weird bc isn't 716 like a continuation of 715 with Diddy?!?
    Plus I thought congress had voted to extend the DTV switch over till June! So why is CBS doing repeats?

3. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Pretty sure it has somethin' to do with the filming.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Congress did vote to push back the switchover but the Senate rejected it so the date is back to 2/17.

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Grr. I was so excited for 4 epis in a row!:(

6. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Thanks delkolover for the info. Yeah, I was looking foward to the four eps in a row, but what is really going to bother me is the fact that 716 will air way later than 715 because they are kind of connected.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

UGH that sucks :scream:! I was really looking forward to having those 4 episodes in a row. And like carolinam91 said, it bothers me also since 7.15 and 7.16 seem to go together. Add to that the fact that I really, really want to see 7.16 :shifty:. Oh well :vulcan:

8. csi_justine

csi_justine Witness

i wished they run 7.15 and 7.16 on the same week like they did last year with ambush and all in:(

9. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Hmph. Too manyy re-runs this season!:scream:

10. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Man these re-runs are getting on my nerves! :shifty:

11. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Reruns?
    Noooooooooooo!
    I am so sad now!
    :(

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Reruns...well, if it's because of the HD switchover, then it totally makes sense. Our local CBS affiliate switched over the ver day of the Miami season premeire this year and there were glitches all over the place. I was kind of glad that they reran Resurrection this weeks so I could watch it without the mistakes/missed portions of scenes/audio issues etc. So, if that's the reason, well, I'm all for it. I'd rather not have to guess at the missed stuff and have a full episode.

Kyle. While I like the actor, I cannot stand Kyle. He's a whiny brat. It's not Evan Ellingson's fault. It's what's written for him and how he's directed to deliver the lines. Besides, so far any episode he's been in has turned into a Daddy Horatio episode, even a chunk of All In. Really, we need more episodes about the other members of the team. Nat hasn't had a whole episode to herself since Darkroom. I know that Eva La Rue is horribly underused this season. I remember her from All My Children and how she could just tear up the scenery with her skill. More CSI's, less Horatio and family (such as it is) as far as I'm concerned.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Rerunns???? :vulcan:
    Why am I having the feeling they'll give us 24 episodes???? Well the problem is "will they give us 24 episodes or even less??
    This season is going on really slowly and we don't even have to face with a strike.

Ditto!!! I'd love to see something about Natalia too.

Look at the next episode, I'm sure they won't even give the right scene to Eva. I'm really wondering whether we'll have a scene with Natalia visiting Cal at the hospital :lol:. We never had the possibility to watch scenes with Natlaia visiting one of her friends at the hospital or, at least, comforting them or asking them whether they were ok (except for some very little moments)
    When Eric was shot, she was magically busy with the false diamonds.
    When Calleigh was abducted, we never saw Natalia comforting her or somethng like this.
    When Calleigh burned down her firearms lab :)guffaw:) she didn't show up. There was now way she hadn't been there in that moment! Well *cough*nobody but the usual showed up *cough*

Whenever there's a great opportunity (like this) for Natalia to show how she is, they don't disfruit it. I know that Eva is a very good actress and I really would enjoy watching a scene like the one I mentioned.

But hey I'm still picturing:
    Eric and Ryan fighting over Calleigh's conditions in her hospital room, shouting and punching eachothers. Horatio will be there saying "Alexx is good to see you"/"Oh God, and I thought that Calleigh was invincible" and Alexx will be crying & telling "OMG!!!! My baby! Honey you have to wake up, otherwise I'll get nut" caressing Calleigh. Maybe Natalia will scream like hell in order to make them stop and magically Calleigh will wake up because of all the noises :lol:
    That's all the team spirit I can see coming out on Miami, right now. :lol:

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Actually, 'Internal Affairs' was, but that was only a few epis after Darkroom, so Im in total agreement - IT'S TIME!!!!! Enough of this back & forth bullshit with the other characters. ;)

More re-runs? That figures but here lately Im not exactly impressed with what they've given us with new epis so sometimes I'd rather watch old seasons on A&E anyway.

Kyle - I actually do like him. Julia can jump off a bridge for all I care, but I do like to see Kyle every now & again, so long as it doesn't bombard the show with DaddyH drama....but Im sure it will :rolleyes:

I don't think we'll see any puching, Flo :lol:, & surely Alexx won't freak out too much - she'll have to keep her cool to save Calleigh. I'd laugh my ass off watching Natalia tell the boys to shut up & smack both thier heads!!:lol:

In all seriousness, a good team moment for me would be the whole team in Cal's room at the end of the episode with H making some gaga speech & Calleigh being happy that she has her friends (her "family") there supporting her. "bring the team together again" / "she'll appreciate those around her" .....the above scenario is my definition of that. ;)

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well maybe Alexx wont' freak out that much....after all, she's supposed to save Calleigh's life, but gosh Calleigh is kinda her "daughter". I do think she'll freak out ;). But hey, Calleigh waking up just because of the noise made by 2 people arguing, 2 other people getting crazy and another one who's not crazy, but screams, well that would be both hilarious and a great team spirit scene :guffaw:

Well that would be my fav. scene ever. I mean that's what I'm looking forward to in an episode like this. I mean she's the rock of the team and she's facing her death, so it would be a really nice touch to show the whole team being there for her when she needs it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.