**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I know we've got info on 7.17 Divorce Party and the new info on 7.19 delkolover wrote about so, did I miss 7.18 :lol:? I've been so caught up in 7.14 I could've easily missed spoiler info on this episode ;). If everyone knows something about 7.18 please share :).

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm sure Kyle is just cleaning and whatnot. Unless he's Dr. Doogie Howser, he's not going to be working with the bodies. He probably won't even be near them. I'm sure there's paper pushing jobs and everything.

I kinda miss Kyle. Has he not been in any episodes this season yet? I can't remember....I'm surprised he wasn't in Resurrection. He probably was but I have the memory of a squirrel...

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

He was in Resurrection with Julia! The scene when he has the gun and H enter the house...

4. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Kyle and Julia were both in "Resurrection" and in "Bombshell"

I am a huge fan of Kyle! I love to see H with Kyle. I think it brings out the best in H! Being a daddy! Kyle also acts like H and has H's mannerism, which is both cool and very funny to watch. I think Kyle is a Mimi H!

I am quite certain that Kyle could not get a job cleaning the morgue or helping out with paper stuff, or anything until he is 18. A morgue is quite different from a funeral home.

Is there anyone here familiar with Florida law, who would know?

5. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

OH hahahhahahaha I completely forgot about that part! Still, I think we've been Kyle deprived this season. I expected to see more of him.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well despite all, I love this guy. He brings out a good side of H and that's always good to see ;)

Well from the spoiler it doesn't look like he's just be cleaning, but I can always be wrong :p

7. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Totally!
    After "Bombshell" I expected to see him every other episode, and then there was nothing! I mean, I loved the episodes, but I just thought that Kyle should have been in a few. Father/Son bonding. I hope they make him a regular in season eight. He's such a cute kid, and good really. He's been through a lot.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm still hoping we get closure on the Ron Saris thing. Because unless we're just assuming he is dead, apparently they never found a body after H blew up his boat. :confused: So is he alive or dead? :rolleyes:

Oh man, I hope they never make Kyle or Julia a regular. Especially since there are so many fans wanting more storylines for the other characters like Ryan, Frank or Natalia. With Kyle as a regular that'd just mean more stories for Daddy Horatio.

9. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I have to disagree.
    I think that they can have Kyle in the story without making the story about Kyle. They can have a Natti story, a Ryan story, or a Frank story and just have Kyle as one of the people in it. H can be in a scene or two with Kyle and then the rest Kyle just doing his thing like we see the CSIs and Tara do their thing.
    I don't think it would take away from Ryan Natalia, or Frank at all.

I don't think they are considering making Julia a regular. Even if they were, Berkley can't do that as she is a regular on another show and does a lot of other things besides.

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm not sure it'd take away from just them, it'd take away from the show which is ultimately about the science. With Kyle there as a... I don't even know what, it wouldn't have much to do with the main focus of the show. What would he do? I know there have been many things that haven't exactly been all about the CSI part of the show, but it's at least always related somehow. The only way Kyle would be related to it would be that he's Horatio's son. Don't get me wrong, I do really like Kyle! And Evan Ellingson is a great actor. I'm sure he'd do great if he was made a regular, I just don't think Kyle would really go with the show. :p

P.S. I can't be the only one who thinks Julia looks weird with straight hair?! I'm so used to seeing Elizabeth Berkley with big poofy hair in Saved By The Bell, even if it was years ago. :lol:

11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I keep waiting for Zach or Slater to walk into the picture. Actually it would be funny if they could get one of those guys to do a guest spot and have some sort of scene with her. But the straight hair does keep my mind from wandering to SBTB too much. :p

12. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Berkley with poofy hair? Yuck! I hated those 80s shows with the 80s hair dos. I hated them in the 80s! Haha!
    Berkley had long barrle curles in "Without A Trace" and I thought that was the best.
    Miami I think that they were trying to convince us that Julia was Kyle's mother. Kyle has straight blond hair so Julia has straight blond hair. I thought that it worked even though it is not her best do.

Hmmmmmmmm.
    If Kyle gets a job as an assistant in the morgue or in the lab then he would be a part of the team and not the crime, as he has thus far been.

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Well for all the debate about Kyle working in the morgue at 17, I know for certain that 17 year olds (or specifically seniors in high school) are allowed to have cleaning jobs at the morgues in Massachusetts. I asked my friend about working there and she said it was part of a high school internship thing.

But really, if Horatio can drive a car from the center of the city to a beach in four minutes then walk away right as it blows up...I'm not going to worry to much about a 17 year old being in the morgue. :lol:

I have to agree that I wouldn't want to see Kyle as a regular. I adore Kyle and I adore H and Kyle together, but it wouldn't work for the show to have a non CSI related character as a regular. The show is about forensics and those who work with forensics.

Still, I think the writers are smart in what they're doing. Having him have a job in the morgue is an easy way to have him show up every once in a while. It's sort of like Tara. We don't really see her that much, but we definitely see her.

14. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

High School internship?
    Maybe then Kyle is doing that?
    Does anyone know Florida law on this?

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok it looks like CBS has reworked the scheduling for new eps airing in Feb.

Given the DTV switchover, I am not really surprised that some of the eps have been shuffled back.

New Schedule according to CBS:

2/2- 714 "Smoke Gets In Your CSI's" *New
    2/9- 715 "Presumed Guilty" *New
    2/16- 702 "Won't Get Fueled Again *Repeat
    2/23- 703 "How Does That Make You Kill?" *Repeat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.