Shipper Central Welcome and Suggestions Thread

I'm just wondering is there a thread for Calleigh/Natalia slash?

I can't seem to find one but maybe I missed it. :lol:

Hi there, new to Talk CSI, just navigating the site and kinda catchin up.
Its gonna take a while huh??;)
Lots to get through and see whats happening.....but its sure fun doing it!!
Cheers

myfuturecsi, are you talking about size or type or something else? We haven't been too strict with the size (neither has most other forums) because most screencaps are larger so we basically stick to that size but if it stretches the screen, then it needs to be a link. Here is the rules on posting pictures:

POSTING IMAGES

~ According to the board rules, you should not post any more than 50-60kb worth of photos per post.

~ As a courtesy to others, please try to keep your images 400x400 pixels or smaller, so that they do not stretch the screen and are easier on dial-up users. If the image you want is larger, please post a link to it instead.

~ Also, please do not hotlink because it uses up valuable bandwidth of other users.

That_It_Is, Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy it here!

Hi! I'm new here. My name is Liz and I'm a fan of CSI:NY.

I really like the pairing of Mac/Stella. Their chemistry intrigued me from the first episode I saw.

Hi. I'm Amanda. I used to be a member on this site a while ago, but I've long since forgotten that old account. My favorite ship is and always will be Warrick and Catherine. My only question is why they don't have a thread! What happened?

Hi. I'm Amanda. I used to be a member on this site a while ago, but I've long since forgotten that old account. My favorite ship is and always will be Warrick and Catherine. My only question is why they don't have a thread! What happened?

There is a thread for them: here ya go. It hasn't been posted on since August, so it got lost in the shuffle. I had to do a search for it. :)

Thanks GregNickRyan fan.

Amanda let us know if you have any more questions. Welcome back to TalkCSI and to Shipper Central. :D

Back