Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*reads spoilers* I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but what you all mentioned are certainly possible. I really hope that Ryan and Calleigh get some screen time together 'cause I'm sure they miss each other. *pokes TPTB*

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Totally agree. S4 was the best, CaRWash wise. From s5 on its gotten worse. Hopefully the rest of this seaon will have lots of good CaRWash bits and will give us lots to write about in here.

There is so much they could do with the two of them in the upcoming epis. Hopefully TPTB realise what a good onscreen team they make.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The writer of tonights episode also wrote,"And How Does That Make You Kill", so I'm not holding out for a Carwash moment from this episode.
    I'll still keep my fingers crossed for future episodes.I'm waiting for TPTB to relise a lot of things!

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*shudders* I couldn't even bring myself to watch the episode where Ryan gets fired. And the rest of season five wasn't much better but at least Ryan and the flirty banter are starting to come back little by little. I think they're supposed to progress slowly at this point but I hope that they get back to where they were.

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

3 and 4 was totally CaRWash seasons, but then seems they forget about it.
    karu_mila, you are right, i see how their flirty banter coming back. Relationship is very hard thing, he screwup and Celleigh start thinking that she doesn't know him as much as she thought. I really hope Ryan prove her that he deserve be forgiven and she saw it! So *crosses fingers* please more CaRWash in future!

You see spoiler pics from Smoke Gets in Your CSI's?

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

From the ones I've seen have nothing that great except calleigh and ryan are working together.I really do thing this episode has a chance to put back some of the CarWash back into the series calleigh is rushed to the hospital and she is working the case with ryan hopefully ryan is the one to rush her there and who knows maybe some real flirting.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

There's spoiler pics?! Man, I'm always the last one to find out about these things... anyways, I saw last night's episode and there was absolutely no CaRWash interaction. However, I did notice that his hair is finally starting to grow back so that's a plus. About the next episode-- I'm not sure if it's considered spoilers or not 'cause it's in the episode description, apparently Ryan has a personal connection to the case. I hope that TPTB aren't making him the bad guy again 'cause first of all, it's getting old and secondly, I'm sure that Ryan is getting tired of the same old routine. Give him something different and some screen time with Calleigh!

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im also hoping that Ryan doesn't end up as the bad guy in the next epi. That story is getting boring, they need to give him a personal story that doesn't have him as a screw up. This storyline has got potential though, so im hoping for the best!

So no Carwash? Maybe they are saving it for later in the series! Im not sure about Ryan's hair at the mo. It looks alright, but not as good as it has in past seasons.

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Exactly! I would personally love to see some back story on him 'cause we know everyone else's history. In some ways he's still the new guy because we don't know much about him. Don't get me wrong, I like a little mystery, but not a black slate.

I know... it still isn't back to the level of adorkableness in late season three, but at least it's starting to get there. It might grow out by the end of the season.

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Not much happening in here! So, was there much CaRWash on Monday? I'm guessing that there wasn't. At least there seems to have been quite a bit of Ryan in the epi. I will have to go watch my s4 DVDs I think....

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I only remember one short scene with Calleigh and Ryan Monday.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well they just had a scene together and they were talking about his friend Mark's case. She told him that Mark's tests for the cocaine came out negative and she went back to the horse track to find the cocaine on the poor horse so that she prooved Mark wasn't using it.
    It wasn't anything particular, but still she helped him :p.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Well, he did say that he didn't know what to do... my heart went out to him 'cause you could see that he was at the end of his rope. I swear, Calleigh then locked eyes with him and said "Let me see what I can do". Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that was a nod to season four CaRWash and I saw their friendship again. *pokes TPTB* Can we please have more scenes like that?

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

We do know that they will have at least one scene together in episode 7.14.It sounds as if there could be an opportunity for more.This is the episode that Alexx is to appear in,hopefully he will appear with her also.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gosh thank you for reminding it :lol: (I know I know I'm getting too old).
    Yep she did say those words and yeah that reminded their old friendship when she always there to help him and support him.
    Gosh I just miss the old episodes

The next episode sounds really good. I mean they both are trapped in the middle of the fire/explosion and they have to get out ASAP!! Plus I can't wait for Ryan's reaction when he'll find out she has been rushed to the hospital.
    And I'd really love to see Alexx comforting him and telling him that she's gonna be ok and he doesn't have to blame himself for what happened.
    I know that he'll blame himself so someone has to tell him not to do it ;)