Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I have to say that I laughed too when she said, "Boom!" I was like hmmm, someone's been spending a lot of time with Danny. Which is a very good thing in my opinion.

By the way, does anyone know how far along Lindsay is supposed to be? I was watching the episode last night thinking she looked pretty far along (I know that Anna is definitely a lot farther along than Linday) but I just wasn't sure what the timeline was.

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I loved that she said "boom". I kept thinking about Danny asking Sid if he was spending time with Lindsay and how someone should ask Lindsay how much time she is spending with Danny. I agree Smiliee, that is definitely a very good thing.

No clue how far along Lindsay is supposed to be but TV shows are never good with time.

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: I so agree with you! Obviously she's spending a lot of time with him when she even starts saying 'boom' now, and that's definitely a good thing. :adore: I'm happy we got two DL scenes in 513, and both were sweet. I love those sweet glances they share all the time. And Danny, Lindsay, Sid scenes are amazing, aren't they? :lol:

I'm not sure how far along she is. The timeline is confusing, right? I hope we'll find it out soon. I'm so excited when the baby will be born. Maybe in the season finale? Or earlier? I can't wait! :D

4. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I loved that too!

The TV timeline is way confusing maybe they will fast forward the pregnancy or they will make anna wear a fake belly.

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

the "boom" line from Lindsay was funny. if we can't get a "boom" outta Danny we can always get one outta Lindsay. i called my grandma on the commerical break, she picked up the phone saying "boom" haha. she always does whenever Danny says it, she knows how much i love it when he says that.

that made me happy when Lindsay said boom, it means she and Danny are together a lot more. i'm happy with the way they're being handled this season.... all the characters are being handled a lot better this season. i liked how the baby storyline was the focus of ep 9 and then shown and talk about some in the next 2 eps and that was it for now, it makes me look forward to the upcoming eps to see if D/L are together and mention Baby Boom.

i'll say it for the millionth time: i am so happy Danny and Lindsay as characters are getting more attention and how Carmine and Anna are getting attention as actors. they deserve it.

6. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

Hell yeah!! Can I get a hell yeah? Thought I bring it back to the first page. Page 2:eek: oh no!!

7. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

Anna's due Jan/Feb time I think but they film the episodes in advance before we see them so it'll be a few months before we see the new messer/monroe baby.

Linds is probably 7/8 months along

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Guys. Posts need to contain a minimim of THREE lines of on topic discussion. Discussion about how far an actress/character is along in pregnancy does not belong in Shipper Central. Posting to bump up a thread is not allowed.

Please keep these rules in mind when posting in Shipper Central. Thank you.

9. laurmarie

laurmarie Hit and Run

I LOVED that scene Danny wanting to feel the kick......i love how he is making sure she is feeling ok and i loved when he told her he loved her....I agree too that time has passed.......

Can't wait to see what else will develop with them :) wish it was on this week a new one but gotta wait till the 11th....

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

don't know if this spoiler has been posted yet. i found a it over at tv.com

the ep is called "Green Piece". underneath that for the discription of the ep it says "Adam saves a life and Danny and Lindsay tie the knot" !!!!! if this has been around sorry for the post. i got excited when i ready that. i can't wait for the ep to air to see how D/L's angle goes.

11. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

Hi,

I was just wandering, do you think that Danny and Lindsay will get an apartment together or stay in Danny's or Lindsay own apartment together because of everything that is happening?

K

12. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Well hello everyone! I haven't been around for a very long time, but with the current storylines I just couldn't help myself! :D I've just seen the ep where Danny asks Lindsay to marry him and I thought it was so cute: you could just see Danny thinking about the best thing he could do. And I'm actually glad Lindsay declined,otherwise it would have felt like a teen-story...

K, I like the question! I think she'll be moving in with Danny. We've all seen he has plenty of room. But it's kind of logical for them to be moving in together. I wouldn't want to be away from my child, so I don't think Danny wants to either.

Well. I hope I find the time to check up more often! See you soon!

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

My guess is that since they will be getting married... in March (I guess) that yeah they're going to be living together.

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I also think the best will be moving in together. They will raise the child together, so it'd make sense. I wonder how big Lindsay's apartment is- maybe Danny could just move in with her. Or they could just move into a new, bigger apartment. Whatever they'll do, I would love to see their apartment then! Or they could move into a house.

I agree with you, ~Sarah~. They will marry, and I think when they're married it really makes sense to live in the same apartment as well, especially because they're going to have a child.

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Yay, Wednesday is sooo close!!! I can't wait to finally have a new episode! Hopefully we'll get some good Danny/Lindsay stuff.

I have to agree, I think they will move in together. They're having a baby together and it's not like they're on bad terms so I think it would make it easier to raise a kid together if they live together.

Oh, anyone see the promo pics for 5x17??

I only wish they were bigger but how great are they!!! I can't believe we got Danny and Lindsay in promo pics let alone together and of the wedding!! Is it the 17th episode yet? :hugegrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.