"One To Go" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Bugs! :lol: I kind of forgot about that scene! It was very funny. "I have bugs in my office."

I really like him telling Hodges, "Watson was a genius in his own right." I think it was a compliment to Hodges, and he *got* it. As over the top as Hodges can be, that was nice. :)

2. byline

byline CSI Level One

Yup, I enjoyed those moments, too. Catherine's wink, followed by Grissom's face opening up into a big, wide smile (so rare for him in this series) was the moment that brought home to me, "OK, this is it. He's really leaving." And I felt a tug at my heart at that, but also happiness for his joy. Because that kind of joyful reaction is something that character has needed from the beginning. As I've noted before, I'm not a GSR fan, but I'm OK with how they handled it. And, every now and then, it is nice to see that things really do work out. We live in a very cynical age, and we don't see enough in the way of happy endings anymore. We need to be reminded that they are, indeed, possible. I know this isn't everyone's idea of a happy ending, but there are those for whom it is. I'm glad they were given that.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So does anyone know where this was filmed?

4. livlly909

livlly909 Civilian

I personally liked the ending....even the GSR scene (I'm not an anti or pro....I just don't like it taking the spotlight from the rest of the show). It was good closure. I watched the show 'On Demand' so I didn't get to see the preview for next week's show. I'm excited to see how LF fits in. :D

5. Desertwind

On Friday following the "One To Go" episode I e-mailed David Rambo, thanking him for a wonderful ep. and the engrossing, sensational last scene. Also I mentioned our "POLL" and how he was chosen as best writer, by a many of our fans. And I just got a e-mail back from him. So as always he gets back to his fans:thumbsup:Very courteous and gracious! I'm thrilled:D

Thank you ver much for letting me know how much you enjoyed Grissom's farewell. Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar wrote that beautiful script, and it bcame a labor of love for everyone involved. Thank's too for the support in the CSI FILES POLL. That's very kind of you. I love writing CSI and hope to continue doing it for many episodes to come!
    Sincerely yours,
    David Rambo

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  6. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

That's pretty awesome! How do you go about doing that???

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Majority of what fans? Destiny hasn't even declared a winner yet and since the majority of fans didn't respond, I would say that wouldn't be accurate.

And not everyone picked a writer, so unfortunately, that doesn't proven anything.

Now maybe David Rambo and the others can start focusing on the other characters that are on that show. :shifty:

It's nice that it seems he emails back, but I would be hard pressed to think he has time to answer every email. He probably has a staff to answer them or, at least, some of them.

8. Desertwind

Thank's Grillows1st I squealed & I think Destiny can give you all their e-mails/address's, for me, I got his ages ago, when I lived in Las Vegas, and this is the 4th time he's returned my correspondence, he's a great guy! if you want me to give it to you, not problem let me know;)on the bottom he had

Inauguration '09:Get complete coverage from the nation's capital:)

And when I looked at the writers he got lots of votes! that's what I was refering too! and thank's for you nice compliments as always!

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I agree. Shouldn't all Ship talk be posted in the ship central.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Not if said ship discussion pertains to said episode, this episode had those said ship moments so discussion on those said moments are allowed. Anyone confused yet? Well after saying all that I just might be, but then thats why I am so loveable. :p

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yes but the polls havent' closed and she is already predicting a winner.

12. Desertwind

I thanked for the wonderful episode, all of it, again the same fans have nothing nice to say, so much hostility and anger, from a delightful letter from a top write on CSI, about the last ep. to insults and nasty remarks..especially when someone is happy, that's sad:( but it doesn't change the fact that one of the top writers took the time to -e-mail me regardless of who it was him or his staff. I'm excited, so he will contunue to write fabulous episodes for this #1 show! thank's for the positive feeback of Grillows1st:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  13. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

And all of this has what to do with the episode. So what, you emailed David Rambo and his secretary sent an email back. News flash, None of us care.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Not to mention the fact he didn't write this episode either.

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The nominations have and true the voting hasn't started so we don't know how its going to go.

I get you are frustrated but can we tone it down please. Thank-you.

Alrighty then moving on now. ;)