CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Nick and Mandy-they rock!!!

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Nick/Greg.

What can I say? They slash themselves and have the BEST chemistry on this show....;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
  3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

My OTP is Grissom/Sara. They truly love each other and after tonight's episode, I'm even more sure of it. Grissom is the kind soul that Sara never had and Sara is the edge that Grissom wants. They are amazing together and I'm so happy that they are!

Another OTP of mine is Catherine/Warrick. I think they were together before he died and I won't give up on that theory.

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

Please keep in mind that spoiler boxes should be used until the new episodes have aired in the entire United States. This is for all threads in Shipper Central.

Those times would be:

For Miami and NY: GMT-8 or 2am PST
    For Vegas: GMT-8 or 1am PST

thanks

5. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Well most of my Vegas ships sank miserably :( The only one left is Hodges/Wendy...
    I guess my all-time favorite was Sofia/Nick

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^ Same prob I have. :lol: Though I was never a Sonic shipper. I was more of a Brasso shipper (Brass/Sofia). Although I do think Greg/Riley and Nick/Mandy would be cute. :) But, my fave was always Gil/Cath. I also like Cath/Vartann.

7. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

My OTP has always been Grissom/Sara. I thought they had chemistry right from the very beginning. Yes they had their difficulties, but they prevailed in the end :adore:.

I was also intrigued by the idea of Grissom/Cath :), but GSR always won for me :hugegrin:.

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

GSR =] they've always had something, i could always see it :thumbsup:
    i think Nick/Sofia would be cute too, but i wouldn't be as obsessive over it :rolleyes:

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] I totally agree, what a shame we couldn't see how far Warrick and Cath could have gone, he totally understood her and visa-versa!

10. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

My OTP would defintly have to be Grissom and Cath. Love it!

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

For LV my OTP would have been Gil and Cath :adore:. I'd have loved to see how that would have worked out, I wish TPTB would have went down that route... But aww well...

12. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Gil/Cath. They topped the TV Guide poll, thought that was pretty cool.

Never giving up on my Grillows! I would hope no one else would either.

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

My OTP is Nick/Greg - I'm totally addicted to this couple.

I like many other ships - Catherine/Sara, Sara/Sofia, Catherine/Lady Heather, Catherine/Wendy. That's many, lol.

But my first ship in CSI was Grillows and I will always like it - Grissom and Cath had really great chemistry.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i think i would have liked Gil/Cath if they didn't have so many brother/sister moments. i always adored their friendship and i like it that way. it's great to see two leading characters on a series that are great friends but won't go Mulder/Skully on each other.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

My OTP for LV was Grissom/Lady Heather. I just saw a great chemistry between these 2 character and their dialogues were just amazing.
    Plus Lady Heather was one of my fav. characters. She was a very smart woman and she matched perfectly to Grisso, IMO.

But things didn't go in the same way I would have loved to see.
    They chose a GSR ending and yep I'm ok with it too :p.
    I mean they showed that, after all, it was love and they were having a really good relationship. Too bad that both of them had to leave just to be together, but I'm happey for them;)

As for the other couples. I kinda shipped everyone with everyone :lol:.
    I think they all had that kind of brother & sister friendship, but, at the same time I could imagine Cath with Warric as a couple after what she told him when he got marreid.
    Same thing happened with Cath/Grissom. She's been there for him when he had his ear trouble.
    Again, Sara and Greg. He liked her at firs, but then things changed also because Sarah was too busy with her Grissom :devil:

I would have liked Nick/Sophia too. Maybe they were the onely ones who I was sure about, along with Gil & Lady Heather :p