CSI: New York - Season 5 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by aconnell, Jan 2, 2009.

1. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

For all CSI: NY fans in the UK:

Season 5 of CSI: NY starts on Saturday 10th January 2008 at 9:25pm on five with Veritas (Series 5, Episode 1).

Can't wait for it! Please discuss.

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, I noticed that the new season was mentioned the other night after the CSI repeat was on. I haven't seen any adverts for NY though, they only seem to be advertising the premiere of CSI (with that same advert showing Warrick).

Anyway, I'm excited, it's not like I usually do anything on a Saturday night, so I'll be watching. ;) The only thing I hate about it is that they always mess with the times, it seems like it's on at a different time every week so I never know when to turn the TV over. :lol:

3. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

Thats the best, i've seen the dates for NCIS and CSI but not CSI NY so that is great news.

Its a funny time though and will probably collide with casualty or something!

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^That thing they do with the times is incredibly annoying! One week it's 9.05pm, the next it's 9.45!

I am very excited about the new season coming though. One week to go!:bolian:

On fiveUS, they had adverts for '2009 on Five' with shots from both shows, and some shots from the new season of NY.

5. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

As you say with the times, it's very annoying.

I'd like it on at 9:00pm like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on Tuesdays. You can guarantee CSI will be nearly always on at 9:00pm on Tuesdays.

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, I much prefer the Tuesday slot. That's my csi night. Saturday's are awkward, because I tend to be out. Or if im in they mess the time around so much that you have to keep checking when its on.
    NY is probably my least fav. csi but its still better than most things on, so looking forward to it.

Was the end of s4 a cliffhanger, in a bank or something?

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yep thats the one, and Mac was taken hostage at the end and the team realise the robber's story was a 'trap' so that he could escape:)

I cant wait for the season to start over here but I agree, I hate it when they change the times and saturday isnt always the time when im home :)

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I kind of remember the story. I like it that new Miami is repeated on Five US, I wonder if they will do that for NY?

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Heres the review from Hostage

I hope they'll repeat it but im not sure :)

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

So happy its back and its handy my mates have all gone back to uni means there is chance i'll be in for it... Only fact is my dad doesn't want me to watch it apparently i have a tendency to spoil it for him.

It strange how the timings change its not like there is anything big to change them but i'm guessing its the films they have on during the day.

Is anyone else like me missing the promo's... my mum says she seen it loads i haven't at all, saw the CSI one today but keep missing the NY one.

11. Dannyfan2707

Dannyfan2707 Dead on Arrival

Im really looking forward to Saturday - woohoo!!!

Ive seen loads of the trailers, they have been on during the five US CSI:NY repeats mostly....

Its strange that they have been showing lots of season 2 and 3, but no season 4.. Anyhoo, happy its gonna be back :)

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I made this fanvid when the season began in the US so I might as well share it with you guys now :)

>>Click<<

13. Beleniel

Beleniel Victim

Is it Saturday yet????? :lol::lol:;)

14. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Very, very excited here too. Does that Five Download thing still work???

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Were the trailers for the NY premiere? Or is that 'five 2009' one with clips from both CSIs and Ice Road Truckers etc? I haven't seen any NY trailers on regular c5, just ones for CSI Vegas.
    Maybe fiveUS will get around to showing s4 eps once s5 starts on regular five?