Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Okay, this thread is slowing down a bit, I think. I guess that's okay around this time of year... Happy Holidays to everyone (whatever you celebrate)!

Now, back on EC. I think that Jake will always be a sore spot for Eric. And, I guess that's okay with me, as long as Calleigh only has eyes for Eric, and I believe that she does. She's just gonna have to work extra hart to make sure Eric knows that she loves him and only him. I have a few thoughts on how she could convince him, but I'll leave it to our M fics writers to show it to us (because I doubt we'll ever see something like that on the show). :devil:

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Happy Holidays to everyone here!

I agree with you. For a long time now Eric has only had eyes for Calleigh. Once they get together her actions will speak louder than words. Because Calleigh is always professional at work maybe letting something slip at work will show Eric just how much she does love him. (I'm dreaming, I know).

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well I don't think that Jake is going to always be a sore spot for Eric, but I do admit that that will be a discussion that they will need to have a some point. Eric may be insecure for a while, but I think that with time that will fade.

Calleigh for her part has a lot of work to do. That girl has relationship issues, and she's going to have to get to the point where she can let go of some of that famous self-control and let someone in completely.

I think they'll do it. In fact, I know they will.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO HIPHUGGERS AROUND THE WORLD!

[​IMG]

4. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO HIPHUGGERS!
    let's hope that '09 is gonna be our year. lol

Please God Cal and Eric have to be together already. hahahahha

now only repeats :brickwall:

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL HIPHUGGERS!!

BEST WISHES TO ALL!! :D

I personally don't think they are already together...if they were already together then all this build up is for nothing. The same goes for if we DON'T see them actually get together. What is the point then of all this build up of sexual tension if they are simply going to give us a "btw" moment??

It would be a waste and IMO the writers have worked too hard and are putting too much effort and time into this for us to get something like that!

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'm sure that when they get together they surely will have their eyes only for each other:thumbsup:. I mean they are waiting so long for something to happen between them finally, that when it will happen it will be unforgetable and amazing;). I won't be surprised if after so long waiting they'll pounce on each other:luvlove:. And honestly I really wouldn't mind.

And of course Merry Christams everyone, I wish you all the best. And for all hiphuggers I hope it will be our year and we'll finally see what we want the most, Calleigh and Eric getting together.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  7. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

I so hope also, that we can see full process of them get together.
    It's more interesting, than to see a final result only.

Adam and Emily so cute show emotions of their characters and I wish to see this process. I enjoy from their glances and gestures they give each other

And Merry Christmas for all and then Happy New Year! Though I, have Christmas on January, 7th as Marija_Magdalena :)

8. Marija_Magdalena

Merry Christmas!

I totally forgot there's someone from Russia here... That way I won't be the only Hiphugger having Christmas celebration on the 7th of January.:)

I agree about seeing them get together... I mean, where's the fun if we don't see it, right? I'm sure writers won't be that cruel to us.

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I hope not. I want to see each and every one of these "baby steps" that the writers have insisted we take. If we don't get the pleasure of seeing them when they finally take the last, most important step towards becoming a couple then I think that we'll have been cheated.

This relationship has taken so much time to build that I hope we don't get a moment where we just see them together and realize that they've been sleeping together for months. That would be SO WRONG!

[​IMG]

10. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

happy holidays everyone

I must agree, if we would suddenly see that they've been together for a while, that would be very wrong. Personally I don't see that happening, at least I hope so. Otherwise 'the babysteps' would have been totally unnecessary. I like seeing their relationship grow from friendship into something more, even though it takes forever. I have come to turns with it.:) I know it's going to happen (so I keep telling myself)

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't think it's gonna happen this way either. If the writers would want to do that I guess they wouldn't talk about those baby steps. I mean where's the sense in taht, right? Talking about one thing and showing something totally different. Though maybe I'm wrong, but I really hope not.

Anyway I'm telling myself that baby steps are small and that's the reason why it's taking so much time:). And I don't mind, but please let them take those steps already and let us see it. That would be something great to watch them slowly becoming something more then being just friends. Is it so weird that after so long waiting for something between them we want to see the whole process of them becoming a couple finally?;)

Just do it for us!:thumbsup:

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Here's a question for everyone: When Calleigh and Eric finally do get together, who will be the first person in the lab to out them? I think it'll be Natalia because she's already suspicious since she saw "the kiss".

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I agree with you, I think it would be Natalia. There's a good chance that it could be Ryan as well. Although, I don't think Ryan would out them on purpose.. I can see him finding out about them and accidentally letting it slip. He just seems like the type to do that.

I don't think that Calleigh and Eric should keep their relationship a secret though. Of course, they're going to have to because of IAB (Where is Stetler, btw??).. but they are just too cute and too perfect for each other to keep it quiet.

14. Marija_Magdalena

Yeah, I think Natalia is going to be the one to out them. I could imagine Valera doing that too... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I definitely think that it will be Natalia to find out first. :thumbsup:
    It would be great if she asked Calleigh about it because I am sure that she has a feeling about how Eric feels about Calleigh (the scene in All In when Eric tells Natalia that he will NOT let Calleigh end up like that other woman says it all, well for me it did). I wonder if H will ask Eric anything? Doubt it, but it would be kinda funny, don't you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.