Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

So I was watching the episodes Just Murdered, Burned, Kill Switch, & Born to Kill tonight on my dvds because they all have E/C moments..:) Anyway, like y'all have been talking about Natalia mentioning something to either Eric or Calleigh about their relationship. When I was watching Burned and Natalia was asking Eric about him and Calleigh because she had seen Calleigh kiss him, I thought it would be great to see that now since Calleigh and Eric's relationship is even more developed then it was in season 5.

By the way, I also do not want to see a jealous Calleigh. It just works so much better for Eric.The end of Born to Kill still makes me sad eventhough I know Jake isn't around anymore, but the look on Erics face is so sad. I'm hoping we don't get a jealous Eric anytime soon though.. since him and Calleigh should be together soon and fast.. because my impatience is coming back.:shifty:

So sorry if none of that ^ makes sense, it's 2 am here.. so I'm a bit out of it.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I second that!!

The whole jealousy thing just wouldn't work if it were Cal...she doesn't show her emotions. She would just play it off, whereas Eric, case in point the scene in Born to Kill, shows whatever emotions he is feeling at the time.

I think we would be more apt to get "protective" Cal than jealous Cal. And protective Cal wouldn't necessarily mean she is being protective to hide her jealousy...it is just THAT is the more apt emotion Cal is likely to show outwardly.

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Honestly I can't see her being jealous about Eric or any other men. It's just not in her nature to verbalize that kind of feeling. I guess even if she would feel twinge of jealousy personally I really doubt she wuold show it. Though it would be interesting to watch her in that kind of situation where another women is asking her about her boyfriend and she actually can't say the truth. I'd like to see what she would do in that case.:)

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I wouldn't necessarily say that she have to go all crazy girl on anyone, but her hiding her jealously does seem more like her.

So I was watching an old episode the other day with Hagen and Elliott, where Hagen asks Calleigh if she is sleeping with Elliott and I started to think, what would happen if PeterElliott were to come back to work another case with our favorite CSI's. In my head it goes something like this:

Elliott walks into the lab where Calleigh is working. He tried to attempt small talk by saying that he's been meaning to call or something like that. He asks Calleigh if she would like to grab some coffee after her shift and she kindly tells him that she is seeing someone (as she looks at Eric working through the glass). Peter catches on to what she is looking at and asks her if she knows how lucky he is to have her and she says no that she is the lucky one. Later Peter talks to Eric and congratulates him & Calleigh and tells him that he couldn't be happier for them because he can already see how happy he makes her.

Ok, so its a stretch, I know, but hey, you never know...LOL

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I agree that she wouldn't go to the corner and cry or jump at Eric yelling something like: "How can you do that to me?" when she's jealous, but I can imagine her feeling a pang of jealousy and trying to suppress it. Devoted hiphuggers like us would recognize that. Maybe a woman would try to flirt with Eric and he would smile at that, and Calleigh would get all serious and on business mode. For me, that would be a sign of jealousy. Emily is great actress and I'm sure she would know how to do it, without going out of her character.
    However, I think we have bigger chances to see Eric jealous again, even when they get together. Not Hagen jealous, of course, Eric isn't crazy and he believes Calleigh, but a bit protective over his girl. :adore: Is it just me, or slightly jealous men have some kind of sexy aura all around them?

6. delkolover

Oh yes jealous men, especially Eric, just ooze sexiness. I mean the scene in Born to Kill, how HOT and sexy did he look when he made eye contact with her when she was in the elevator?? You saw he was jealous and upset but at the same he was so :drool:

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

My heart broke when I saw the look on his face. I wanted to comfort him.

Jealous Eric = sexy Eric. When Calleigh stepped on the elevator and saw the look on Eric's face she knew that things were never going to be the same.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  8. lmd2010

lmd2010 Victim

I have an Eric/Calleigh fic in the works. :)
    I love writing them, they're definitely my favorite pairing.
    And they're just so cute, ;)

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

You're right she wouldn't do that. She's really good at hiding her feelings, so it would be pretty hard to see her jealousy for someone who doesn't know her. I think she would eventually just talk with Eric face to face if she wouldn't like the situation.
    On the other hand Eric is quite different person. He's definitely more open with his emotions, what we have seen already. So if he would be jealous about her he would show it. And a little bit of jealousy is good thing.

I read your fic and it's really good.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Since Eric does tend to wear his heart on his sleeve I expect to see the big emotional displays from him. He reacts to what he feels, especially as it relates to Calleigh, and he has no problem displaying WHATEVER emotion is there.

Conversely, Calleigh isn't going to go there. She hides what she feels, and only shows it for a lucky few. Alexx was one, and Eric is the other. If TPTB decide that "Jealous Calleigh" is where they want to take her character, then it's going to fall flat because they have spent the last seven years building her character to be the exact opposite.

Besides, I don't think I want to see "Jealous Calleigh". Why you ask? Well, if we see that then we're in some sort of triangle, and taking giant steps Backward. I'm only interested in things that are going to move Eric and Calleigh closer together not further apart.

Just my opinion.:rolleyes:

11. delkolover

Exactly for us to get "jealous" Calleigh we would be going backwards and at this point we the only direction we need and should be going in is FORWARD!

Calleigh, in future episodes, is going to be challenged. Emotionally and physically...she will definately be tested. And how she comes out of this will definately, IMO, determine WHEN she and Eric will get together. I honestly think by the time we leave sweeps, they will be together or at the very least have come to an understanding about how they feel about eachother. Verbally or physically, something is going to happen with these two soon!!! ;)

12. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I'll get working on that fic. Just FYI, It may take a bit since a) I'm working on another EC fic atm, and b.) I can't sit still long enough to finish writing anything. :lol: In the mean time, I've got a cute EC fic on ff.net. You guys should read that while I work on this new one.

13. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

It seems, nice to hear

http://www.csifanatic.com/?p=3001&akst_action=share-this

At least, I think, this rule is identic for NY and Miami.

It should be good for our couple Eric&Calleigh because Calleigh has less reasons which could affect her decision about non-approaching with Eric (if it's really truth, about rules...:confused:)

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

If they will get together finally I surely wouldn't care who will be jealous about who. It really doesn't matter. For me it will be good both ways. ;)
    And when they get together I'm sure they will be in many dififcult situations for them and we'll be watch it with excitement. Like in every relationship there will be up and downs, we just have to wait for it.:)

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Better late than never but yes, it is perfectly fine to talk about another ship when it is in relation to your ship. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.