Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can't imagine Calleigh confronting anyone about Eric (I can imagine her talking to Eric about it, though), but I would love to see a scene, once they are together, where some woman (Tara or any other) asks Calleigh if Eric has a girlfriend and she smiles shyly and says: "Yeah, I think he does." It would be very cute, IMHO. It would be even more cute if Eric heard her say that. Can you imagine the look on his face. Pure happiness!

P.S. About Jake coming back... I hope it doesn't happen on the show, but I would love to read a fic about Jake coming back and Eric being jealous and Calleigh explaining to him that he is the only man in the world for her... Well, you know... All that cheesy and fluffy stuff that we all love.

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh that would be awesome. I think I would probably scream so loud that I'd wake the neighbors. Oh wait I don't have neighbors right now. :lol:

We've seen a lot of jealous Eric. I think something coming from Calleigh, jealously or otherwise would make me happy. I wouldn't want it to be Dr. Whatshername to ask if Eric has a girlfriend because I would probably throw something at the TV. Maybe Natalia could be the one to notice the change between the two, that would be good. (IMO of course)

3. Marija_Magdalena

You're right. After all, Natalia was the one who was teasing Eric about having a crush on Calleigh, right? It would be nice to see some more of that. I can still remember the shy look on Eric's face when she mentioned the kiss. It was so cute.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Am I the only one really doesn't want to see jealous Cal? I mean it would be nice to see her exhibit the emotion but I just can't see it coming from Calleigh. It is just not the type of emotion Calleigh would outwardly express so IMO it would seem really out of place. That is the only reason I wouldn't want to see jealous Cal. If the situation were opposite what it is then yes, I want to see jealous Cal b/c then it would fit and make sense.

Jealousy works for Eric b/c Eric wears his heart on his shirtsleeve. He outwardly expresses his emotions, where Cal does not. Jealousy is an emotion that needs to be outwardly expressed in order for someone to 1) pick up on it and 2) for fans to be able see it. As of late Cal has outwardly expressed herself and some of her emotions, which is big for her...she is in too good of control of her emotions (even at this point) to outwardly show jealousy.

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I think it would be nice to see how Eric and Calleigh as a couple will handle with Jake's return. We know how he felt when she was with Jake. But if they will be together now it's quite different situation. I would like to see it although seeing jealous Calleigh would be definitely more interesting. And I like that idea of another women asking her about Eric's girlfriend. That would be realy cool. I'm wondering how would she react to that kind of question especially if it would be Tara asking her that. I mean they can't tell anyone that they are together, cause it's against depertament rules, so from this point of view it would be something interesting to watch. I can't imagine what Calleigh would do in that situation, not being able to just say get lost, his only mine:).

6. delkolover

I would acutally love to see Tara, who obviously has a crush on Eric, ask like Natalia if he is seeing anyone....I say this b/c I think Natalia would be the first one to notice a change in Eric and Cal after they get together and would probably confront Eric on it....just purely for the gossip of it. I would love to see Natalia try and defuse the situation if you will. She would totally say, well not technically. B/c if she did confront Eric and he made her promise not to tell anyone you KNOW she totally stutter through the conversation with Tara!! Actually the scenario still works if she doesn't know that Eric and Cal are officially together b/c she has got to suspect something with these two....especially after the scene in "Burned" where she asked Eric about him and Cal.

Tara could ask Natalia if she knows if Eric is seeing anyone and Natalia could be like "umm I don't know for sure but I think there is someone he has eyes for." or something like that...totally get Tara thinking good thoughts about her chances! After speaking with Tara, Natalia could talk to Eric about it or tease him about it and then maybe he would let somethig slip about him and Cal....I would love to see the humiliation on Tara's face when she found out that he only has eyes for Cal. :lol:

Come to think of it...someone should write a fic where that happens!! HINT HINT!! ;)

7. Marija_Magdalena

Yeah... We're kind of poor on fics lately... I hope that changes fast.

Delkolover, are there any new spoilers about Calleigh's flirt with that guy? Was that supposed to happen in this episode? Maybe he will ask Calleigh to go out with him and she'll be like: "I'm already... I don't think that's such a good idea." ("I'm already" part is from "I'm already seeing someone", but then she realizes that she's not actually dating Eric, YET, so she just says that it wouldn't be a great idea to date the horse guy.)

8. delkolover

Is the episode where Cal is supposed to flirt with the horse groomer for the race horse of the murder victim. Unfortunately, other than what I first reported, nothing new has been release about him or the situation. We will just have to wait and see

Yes, we definately need more fics!!! We seem to have hit a dry spell, with the exception of SomewhereApart and Somethingsdont latest fics ;)

I love it for seven years we pretty much get nothing but pump out some great fics....we are finally getting some good E/C and our fic well is dry!!!

SOMEONE QUICKLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! :lol:

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

This is so true. We absolutely need more fics. At least I surely do. And you are definitely right, now when things with E/C are going into right direction there are so llittle fics on that subject. I don't reall know why, because there are so many possibilities opening right now. So please writers of the fics give us all a Christmas gift and write anything including Calleigh and Eric and their relationship. We have to wait so long for next episode, so it could be good to have something instead.;)

10. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I could write a fic like that if you guys would like.

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Hey, I wrote fic not too long ago! Wasn't very good but it was fic nonetheless! :lol: And to everybody's dismay I'm writing a multichapter Christmas fic, so nobody can say I'm not contributing! :p

Ooh, I like that idea. There is no way that I believe Natalia simply let the subject drop about EC after Burned - she's not the type of person to let something like that go, heh. I think she's kept her eyes open, and I'd love for her to be the one to bring up the "So you and Calleigh..." thing again. :D Eric would deny it, but of course he wouldn't be able to keep a grin off his face.

Actually, I don't know what I'd like better - Natalia teasing Eric about him being with Cal, or Natalia teasing Calleigh. I do love the idea of some C-N girltalk, with flustered, blushy Calleigh. 'Cause even super-controlled Calleigh wouldn't be able to stop blushing after Eric's taken her to bed. :devil: ;)

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I would love to see that conversation between Calleigh & Natalia. :thumbsup: A speechless Calleigh would be great and her asking Natalia how she knew would be even better.

As long as it is not Dr. Whatshername asking either one of them if Eric has a girlfriend because I wouldn't like that. :scream:

13. delkolover

Well what you waiting for? :lol:

I think it works best if it is Natalia and Eric b/c Nat and Cal aren't as close as Eric and Nat....Nat would be more likely tease Eric than she would Cal.

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Of course you should write that fic.:thumbsup:
    Well I would love to see Natalia teasing Eric about Calleigh. It can be interesting. She knows him well, so I guess she could figure out pretty soon that something is going on between them. I mean they are not together yet and the way he's loooking at her makes it obvious he's deeply in love with her. So if they would be together finally I think he won't be able to hide it especially from Natalia.:)She's definitely very observant.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Your fic was very good. And I can't wait for that Christmas fic.

Calleigh/Natalia girl talk would be cute, I think those to should bond a bit. And Calleigh blushing? Supercute!

I'd like to see Cal and Eric talking about something while working and Natalia entering the room and asking "Am I interrupting something?" suggestively. That's one more way of getting blushing Calleigh and smiling Eric.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.