Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That was good:thumbsup:
    Well I don't really care how they are gonna play it, I just want to see it on the screen with my own eyes. They are talking about it a lot latley so it's time to show it. And of course the less cloths the better.;)

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The fact that the media is talking it up and Adam and Emily are more confident when they talk about tells me it is coming down the pipe, IMO! It implies, to me, that they know more than they are letting on and they obviously would but for them to be able to use such strong language, like "love" etc some is coming.

Maybe not in the next ep but soon! ;)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree. I think Emily and Adam know more than they let on. I think this season we will finally see some romance between them. I can't wait!

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am sure they do. Damn...Feb. is too far away :scream:
    How am I ever going to get through the holidays without seeing my hiphugger moments.
    I guess the countdown is on. Only 4 more weeks until a new episode and hopefully *crosses fingers* for hiphugger squee moments.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  5. delkolover

Guys we have to keep the posts to a three line minimum or we are going to get into trouble with the mods for spamming!

I know I am not a mod but personally, I don't feel like getting reprimanded by them for something we can sooo totally avoid. Believe me, I am guilty of it every now and again too but we really should try and follow the rules.

And yes, February is way tooooo far away for my tastes!! ;) But I'm sure we will get through it! The next 3 weeks will go by faster than we think it will.

6. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

That would be nice to believe.. but I really do think that it's going to go by extemely slow. Let's hope it won't though.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to believe right now. I mean, what's up with the articles that have come out for the past two episodes saying that that particular episode is going to be the one where Calleigh and Eric decide to go for romance? I'm thinkin' that it's to boost ratings up, or at least that is part of it. Because I doubt that the stuff Emily and Adam have said in recent articles concerning Eric and Calleigh is false. It will happen, probably in February.. but I wish these articles that are giving flase information about when it will happen will stop coming out right before every episode.

I really cannot wait for February now though. I think that 7.14 and 7.16 are going to be two great E/C episodes.:)

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Its so good to know that we are not the only ones aware of this. I know they say patience is a virtue, so I will do my best to be patient.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This could actually work in our favor. If they are doing it as false promotion (not the actual hooking up but the when) and people start getting pissed of they might realize it's not very smart from their part and they'd better speed things up. Given this ship is taking baby steps they should not mix that with getting people's hopes up with false info (if that's indeed what's going on). So no, it's not cool we've been kept waiting. Imagine if season seven is over and we are left with yet another cliffhanger and nothing else happening for the rest of the season! I know given the spoilers we have for 7.14 and 7.16 that's highly unlikely but we've been hopeful before just to be let down. I'm sorry I just kept on ranting but it does upset me that tptb or the media or whoever it is does not get their info straight :shifty:.

On a more positive note...

I really can't wait to see the scene were Calleigh gives Eric his favorite Cuban snack. That is just :adore:. Bravo to whoever thought that one up :).

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

http://www.csifiles.com/news/171208_01.shtml

Adam and Emily once again speak about romance between their characters. LOL at Emily, wonder if she's been reading this thread :). Seems they are just as anxious as us to see this happen!!

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I understand they want to improve theirs ratings, but sometimes it's really annoying, it's just to much. And there is only just one way they can fix it. If they finally will show us great kissing scene including Calleigh and Eric or even something better like them in bed.:) We are patient, but after so many confusing informations we should get some kind of reward. And what else could be better then our favorite pair pouncing on each other?;)

I really hope they know something more about how this relationship will develop, but they just can't say anything yet. But if they are just playing with us I'll be really mad.:(

11. delkolover

I know but in Adam and Emily's defense they never actually said WHEN it was going to happen....the two media outlets who reported on it did....they assumed it would be in the epsiodes that aired the day they interviewed them. So, IMO, it really is no one's fault but the two media outlets who reported it, leading all of us to believe that it would happen that night.

Read the actual interviews again, no where do Adam or Emily mention what episode it is going to happen in. The reporter does and you know what they say about assuming ;)

I mean none of the interviewers actually asked them "when" it was going to happen. They should just ask them when it is supposed to happen and if they know, they might not say the exact ep but they would probably give us some kind of hint. I mean the media is reporting on the process of their characters moving torwards eachother and then assuming b/c Adam and Emily are acknowleding that fact that it is going to happen, the media then assumes it is going to be in the next episode.

I emailed Matt at TV Guide and told him basically the same thing. Someone should just ask them "when" the fans can expect to actually see them together.....we already know they are moving torwards a romance; that much is pretty obvious.

The show wants to improve ratings, I get that. IMO it is working. However, it is not CBS putting out press releases saying these things....it is reporters asking the questions and then assuming and basically making up the answer. All Adam and Emily are doing is confirming that their characters are probably headed for romance by answering the questions ask. They are not nor have they said that it is happening in the next closest episode.

Adam and Emily can only tease on the stuff that they "know" will happen. Episodes 712 to 714 have probably already been filmed. Not to mention that eps 715 and 716 are probably almost in the works too. So whatever they have seen or been told is going to happen, is what is driving their answers in these interviews. I firmly believe that if they are teasing us then TPTB are teasing them and not telling them everything. Which I don't think is happening. Adam and Emily are telling us basically all they know up to this point.

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Actually, they likely haven't read anything on there. The article in CSI Files is nothing more than a summarization of what was in the Boston Herald.

She is absolutely right... none of the articles printed about the interviews with Adam and Emily regarding Eric & Calleigh's relationship have they EVER said their relationship was going to happen in any particular episode. It was nothing but the particular publication ASSUMING it would be in that week's episode. Matt needed to read the articles much more closely before he said what he did. Shame on him.

13. delkolover

What else is new with TV Guide??? :lol:

IMO they tend to be hypocritical and a mockery. I mean I hope they don't consider themselves journalists....they almost always stick their own opinions into a report or interview and then when someone calls them on it, they pass the blame onto someone else. Half the time the "scoops" they give out aren't even accurate or they simply regurgitate info already out there.

Exactly, when one of these media outlets asks Adam and Emily "when" it will happen and they either skirt the answer or give a hint then they will have actually reported on something true and not assumed anything.

Right now, they (the media) are the only ones looking like fools and disappointing the fans at this point. What Adam and Emily say doesn't get my hopes up or disappoint me, the media telling me it is going to happen when THEY obviously have no idea when it is actually going to happen nor ask when it is going to happen, is what disappoints and pisses me off.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

HA HA delkolover, you make me laugh. I really don't believe what TVguide "reports" because they pissed me off with the whole "triangle" between Calleigh, Eric & Tara.

As for the other outlets reporting on what's going to happen between Eric & Calleigh maybe they are just as excited as we are and they can't wait to report it either. :lol:

But you are right, they haven't exactly said that it was going to happen this week, but that it will happen. So just knowing that they are getting there will make me happy. I look forward to watching their relationship unfold and the clothes coming off.

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well they've built this thing up enough I hope that it will be as good as the build up or I will be disappointed. I just hope we get to see some of the action. With the luck we're having thought we are headed for a big'o Cliffhange at the end of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.