Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

ROTFLMAO! *hey a girl can dream that we will get something tonight can't she?*

and personally- im thinking
    Colorblind- Counting Crows
    Drops of Jupiter- Train
    Every Season- Nichole Nordeman
    Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
    I don't want to miss a thing- aerosmith
    Plane- Jason Mraz
    Remember When- Alan Jackson
    The Scientist- Coldplay
    Stolen- Dashboard Confessional
    You Found Me-Fray

yeah- maybe we could just have very long baby making to all those songs? i think we'd all like that! :lol:

Iamfreakinout!!!

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

All Right everybody its 15 min. till the last Episode of this get 2008 year! I would like to have all Hihuggers on deck to prepair to hoist the flags and everyone manning the rails for deployment. Please go to the potty, walk your dogs, get your snacks and return to the lazy-boyz and soon as possible and keep the noise to a minimum.

Please reach over to you nearest Hiphugger and hold their hand tell that you feel blessed to know them and prepair to pray to the E/C God for any E/C moments that we may recieve tonight! (And I hope we get some!)

Everybody turn to page 232 in your E/c hymnal and prepair to lift your voices and sing the song of the Blackeyed peas And as always be here for the after party festivities at 11:01pm. Now let us all sing out............

LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE!

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You are hilarious! :lol:

A couple scenes together and none with Dr. Whats-her-name, makes for a happy hiphugger. :)

Last one for the year...I'm not happy about that :scream:, but I will wait patiently for my hiphugger moments and hope that 2009 is our year :thumbsup:

4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I actually liked tonight's episode. It wasn't as horrible as I expected it to be since we already knew there would be a scene with Horatio being the hero and saving someones life, again. Anyway, no E/C moments but at least Eric and Calleigh did have like two scenes together. So that made me happy.:)

Now we have to wait until January for new episodes...:(

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well the Ep. was so so for me. And what does Tara think she is a detective now interjecting herself in all that is the investigation shes the M.E. not Sherlock Holmes Jeez! I wish Calleigh would have said something or Tripp. Tripp kinda looked a little put off by her I thought maybe i'm wrong or seen something differant.

Best thing I saw was that cute little star Wars Robot Camera that Eric chucked in the house that was very cool.

I think if H. doesn't quit having those close calls Eric is going to have a Heart attack, and does anyone know what the body count is so far for H. this season? Lol! If he keeps on shooting people hes gonna have to live in IAB before long! he should just share an office with Stetler that way he wouldn't have to go very far would he! Lol!

6. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

I agree, I thought it was a good episode too. I really wish they would let someone else save the day besides H though, it is getting preetty old. Although I guess in a way Natalia kind of saved the day too. Anyway I was happy with what we got with E/C tonight. I knew we weren't probably going to get any 'moments' with them but at least they had two scenes together:) Thats more then we can say about the last ep.

I can not wait for January to come now!!!! Hopefully this month will fly by so it won't feel that long!

7. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Thanks for the help Marija_Magdalena!

Tonight's episode was fine, but again, it was H to the rescue, so predictable it's getting tiresome. But I'll take the two scenes E/C had over nothing. It was all about the business in their scenes together and it was neat seeing Calleigh test firing a gun! It's funny that they showed that b/c I was starting to wonder when was the last time we actually saw her pull the trigger in the lab as opposed to studying the bullets or holding the gun.

Thanks for the link delkolover!
    Exactly! Knowing that they want what we want makes the wait and the ship all that extra special. You're right, not very often actors shared their enthusiasm for their characters to hook up. In fact, I can't think of any right now. We all want that hot bedroom scene, do you think they'll actually give it to us? Well, I demand it! They did it with D/L on CSI:NY so why can't they do it with E/C? I think they owe it to us for making us wait so long and to deny us that satisfaction is cruel!:lol:

Emily is one hilarious gal re: the techno music! It's a subjective choice for the music b/c everyone would want to hear what they think goes with the scene. Personally I would use "My Joy" by DM if i were allowed to edit the music; i think the lyrics are quit fitting! At least use the first 1.15 mins of music, check it out on youtube:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHknGSp2bLI

So sorry if I"m breaking any rules here by linking stuff not relating to E/C...

8. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

I thought the whole
    thing about H saving the day AGAIN was rediculous. Also, I think it would be cute for a lil scene between CAL/ERIC

Cal: Why didn't you ever get involved with these gangs?
    Eric: My mom tried her hardest to raise a good guy. I'm happy that I didn't turn into that crime life.
    Cal: It must have been hard to be around it. Especially if your friends got involved.
    Eric: I'm happy I didn't go with them. I wouldn't have everything I have today if I did. *Smiles and gives the signature Delko look.* *She blushes* OH I MAY HAVE A NOTHER FANFIC ON MY HANDS!!! BHAHAHAHA

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this ep. I really felt like it was a "feel good" type of episode where you really got a glimpse into why they do what they do and why some of them became cops.

The ending when they are arresting all the gang bangers and showing clips of Salazar and how he helped was really great. I thought all the montages, the one in beginning and the one at the end were great.

So while I was a little disappointed we really didn't an E/C scene before the 3 week hiatus, I still enjoyed the episode. Which is something I really haven't been able to say when E/C is not involved.

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I think this episode was quite o.k. Firs of all no scenes with Eric and Tara, this is what I really like. As for Eric and Calleigh scenes I think they were good, cause it means no matter what will happen between them, they can work together easily. And this is important if they want to be together and we believe they do.
    But this scene with Horatio was so unbelieveable. I mean he had just 30 minutes to rescue this girl and he even had time to untie her hands, please don't make me believe it is possible in real life.

Anyway I read this article in boston herald and i just hope we finally get real E/C action next year. I really want to believe they are not lying or teasing with us this time, cause it would be cruel.
    I was thinking will they show us their first kiss or even something more like beautiful, exciting bed scene, cause we defininitely deserve it. What do you think guys?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I guess I'm in the minority cause I thought the episode was quite boring :lol:. Nonetheless it had some things I enjoyed ;)

As for EC... much to say about nothing I guess. Bummer.

Still, having read what our spoiler queen delkolover had to say about 7.16 I am officially relaxed. Even if we have nothing for 7.12 and 7.13, 7.14 and 7.16 look quite promising. As for the interview :D I'm so curious as how they'll get them together or at least how they'll have Emily accept how in love she is with Eric :).

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You know what I found interesting is that she mentioned (in the article) that she wonders what type of music will be playing when they are in bed together but what about their first kiss. From my understanding they have never had an on-screen kiss (other than the one on the cheek) so now I am curious is it going to be something out of the blue or will something romantic (sorry, I'm a romantic at heart) :luvlove:

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I think it will be one big swoop and all of a sudden we will be seeing them go at eachother and the next thng we'll know is that htey are in bed with eachother. I somehow don't think when it finally does come that we will be led straight to the love scene because it has been building for so long. They may have already filmed but haven't edited into anything yet. That could be the reson for the music quoate the Emely made in the article.

But, this is just my opinon. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I don't think we are going to get that long goodnight kiss. I think they will just attack eachother like a bunch of crazed animal! LOL!

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

There is sooo much pent up sexual tension that Eric and Cal might mean for it to start off as a chaste kiss but when their lips make contact, it is going to unleash the fury of a category 5 hurricane and clothes will go flying!!

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

LMAO :lol:

Hey I'll take that because then that will mean another shirtless Eric moment and I can never get enough of those :drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.