**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I dunno, they did say they were toying with the idea of giving him a lady friend. ;)

2. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

i would love to see that :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

You know, I was thinking earlier that the whole storyline with Diddy's character causing probs for Ryan that gets Ry put on temp suspension or whatever... I think that storyline could have been given to Frank. That would have been fresh and different at least.

Ryan needs to be given a different storyline other than always being in trouble or having someone cause him trouble (ie Erica and now this lawyer).

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I agree! It is getting a little old and I think given Frank's attitude at times and his sarcasm, the situation/conflict would have been better suited for him.

However, the whole point of what Diddy is doing is to get rid of the "CSI's" handling the evidence, not the cops who are assigned to the case.

5. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, but that's kind of dumb in a way on his part. I mean they're just gonna get more CSIs to look at the evidence and he can't get every CSI in the state of Florida thrown off the case. :lol: So really what good does it do? I mean if they are honest CSIs, any CSI is going to most likely tie the same person to the crime as Ryan and the others would, so what's the point in wasting energy getting H's team thrown off? :lol: I just don't understand that logic. But then again I guess it's like Buffy once said, "that logic doesn't resemble our Earth logic". :lol:

So, he gets Ryan thrown off the case. Then Eric's info is stolen from Lawyer Diddy's laptop, so he's taken off the case since he's put in lockup or whatever. Then if Diddy gets H, Cal and Nat all thrown off the case... hopefully the evidence will still be at their lab and Valera can solve the case all by her lonesome. :lol:

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's really nice that every character get a storyline this season. It will be interesting to watch how will it develope. I hope they do it right and it will be worth watching. I think it's a good idea to show every person in different light.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well if Diddy's character took Calleigh off the case, Calleigh would be fired, since it would be the third time. Three suspensions mean sack as far as I know ;)

As for the Ryan thing, I think it could have suited better to anyone else among our CSIs, though I think it's ok they chose him:
    -Calleigh. It would have been surprsing (since we never saw her reacting when someone provoked her) & yeah pissed off Calleigh is something we should see. But, again, it would mean her sack since her situation is not that good.
    -Natalia. It would have been a real surprise since she always looks so nice and I'd love to see her pissed off reacting like this :lol:. I think it would have been the best option.
    -Eric: well I'm pretty sure it's obvious he would have reacted in the same way, but still they're already giving him too much ..... :p

Too bad Diddy's character wants the CSIs off the case.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

It sounds so gooooood! So many ideas and spoilers being blended to try and figure out the truth. I feel like writing fanfiction now!

Yeah and for that story line where Ryan goes on some sort of leave, I don't think the writers want to really pick on him but, it fits him more than any other character. Maybe cause his story on epi 713 wasn't as good as Eric and Cal so they gave something. Unfortunately all they could have given him is that part.

But seriously you wouldn't see Natalia jaming her foot or watever the spoiler is to stop the guy, neither Cal, plus I don't think she's really back to normal after her incident, Horatio, no, not really. Eric of course! But he's gonna be in trouble. Frank, like someone said, was a good idea. But if they gave Frank, it wouldn't have made much a difference for him to be gone. Right? Cause he's gone most of the time. So Ryan, we'll feel the difference in the episode, when he's gone. Then Eric goes to jail in the next, and Calleigh might be left alone:(. Aww, but I bet she visits him in jail, I think it's obvious, well to me it is. Natalia ahs to get more scenes, maybe with Cal and Cal might be in a scene with Horatio!

Look at that, good stuff coming from Ryan's absence! So don't worry I'm sure H will get him back pronto, cause I know he'll want to help get Delko out of jail, or maybe confront Alexander, gasp!

Okay let me stop before I right a story, but you get my drift though.

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I think it was a good choice that they chose Ryan to be put on "administrative leave" than the others. For some reason I've always seen Ryan as the aggressive type. Even though I think it's supposed to be an accident, I can see it fitting better with him than any other character. Diddy might bring up past incidents, like in Death Eminent and One of Our Own.

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I think Eric more aggressive than Ryan, but i want see how Ryan fight with someone or finally shoot some bad guy :rolleyes:

11. GregNickRyanFan

Ryan's more of a verbal aggressor than a physical one though. The only time he got in a physical fight with someone was with Cooper when he thought Cooper told the feds about his eye and he thought Coop was the mole. Most of the other times its been verbal.

Eric is definitely the more physical aggressor. Remember his fight with Nick? :lol: Not to mention that guy who was hitting his wife. And Eric also got kind of physical with Ryan in "Ressurrection". He grabbed him by the shirt. :lol:

I agree that Natalia would have been the best choice. Even though she's normally fairly calm and all, but she's the one with the least amount of storyline at the moment. :lol: Ryan's got the whole Billy arc. What's Nat got? Helping some woman and her son? That's nothing personal as far as storylines go. Besides having Ryan kicked off a case or put on leave again is so redundant and annoying, so for that reason he was not the best one for this storyline. I definitely think it would have been more fresh and interesting to see Natalia get peeved (and of course they could have left out putting her foot on the car or whatever and had her do something else instead). But, I definitely think it should have been her.

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'd like to see Ryan do that too. Remember he froze up was that in season 3 or 4 during some arrest and H was there to save him.

I don't like too much aggresion though, we've got enough from H.

13. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I don't know.
    Ryan can be aggressive when compelled.
    Remember how he grabbed that officer and shoved him back up against that car in the "Eminent Death" ? He also got in that security guard's face in "Man Down" and Calleigh had to tell him to back down.

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Agree with that.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I have to agree. I'd love to see it be Natalia who gets all agressive and up in someone's face. Eva LaRue is such and amazingly talented actress. I've loved her for years on All My Children and was jumping up and down when I saw her move to CSIM. She played such a terrific character on All My Children and has such a wide range of emotional expression that I'd hate to see it wasted on CSIM. I know that there are still plenty of people in this community that haven't accepted Natalia and/or still don't like her, but I do. I like the character and adore the actress. Besides, she's one of the celebrity spokespeople for a cause that is near and dear to my heart: autism; it's what I do for a living. But back on subject: I'd like to see some more meaty stuff for Natalia because Eva can bring it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.