Episode 7x11 - 'Tipping Point' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Dec 12, 2008.

1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, December 15, 2008
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#711) "Tipping Point"

THE CSI TEAM, WITH THE HELP OF LOCAL TIPSTERS, FIGHTS TO SAVE A NEIGHBORHOOD ON THE BRINK OF BEING TAKEN OVER BY A VIOLENT STREET GANG, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, DEC. 15

"Tipping Point" - The CSI team, with the help of local tipsters, fights to save a neighborhood on the brink of being taken over by a violent street gang, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
    Valera: Boti Bliss
    Erica Sikes: Amy Laughlin

GUEST CAST:
    Michael Olvera: Carlos Reig-Plaza
    Hector Salazar: Jon Seda
    Yolanda Ramoz: Cara Santana
    Raphael Vargas: Jullian Dulce Vida
    Gloria Nunez: Michelle Bonilla
    Mateo Nunez: Connor DiLiberto
    Freddie Granada: Shahine Ezell
    Darryl Broadman: Ric Sarabia
    Ricky Moore: Alexy Skuby
    Security Guard: Amin Joseph
    Funeral Director: Marcelo Turbet

WRITTEN BY: Brian Davidson

DIRECTED BY: Marco Black

RATING: To Be Announced

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I'm so excited for this episode mainly because Erica is back! :lol: I wonder if she'll be one of these "local tipsters"?

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to this episode because of the whole gang thing, but if it's done properly it could be good.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yeah, I was able to see the CTV promo (which is usually longer than the CBS ones) and it looked to me like another 'terrorist bombing extravaganza' :rolleyes: but it could potentially be good...at least I'm hoping.

Hopefully this neighborhood is at least low - middle class (even upper middle-class) so we get some regular people again. I was really starting to get used to seeing people I could relate to so hopefully this is another one of those episodes. (No more billionaire neighborhoods plz. I've had my fill)

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well this episode sounds good. Possibely, Natalia will get a storyline (that't what I got from the promo) and yeah it could involve the middle class ;).

But, the thing I'm looking forward to is Amy Laughling return. Seriously I missed the girl and I just love Erica Sikes, she's such a bitchy journalist that I love her too much. I think Amy Laughling does a really great job with this character.
    Hopefully, we'll get to see another interaction between her and Ryan or between her and Calleigh 'cause they just crack me up together :lol:

Can't really wiat for her story:p

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, her and Calleigh together were funny. I'd love another showdown there.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh yeah!!

In Darkroom when Cal faced off with her I was sooo waiting for Cal to haul off and slap her b/c at that moment Erica soooo deserved!!

Interested to see if we get another scene like.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh gosh I'd pay for Calleigh slapping Erica Sikes :guffaw::guffaw:.
    Sorry but last time we saw these two Erica deserved it and they were both amazing in that scene.

Seriously, I'm too curious. "What kind of troubles is Erica Sikes going to create?" It's the question we should always ask ourselves when Erica is an episode of CSI:Miami:p

9. GregNickRyanFan

I can see Erica getting too close to the gang fight and getting caught in the crossfire. I wonder if she has family. I could kind of see if she were to get killed... I could kind of see Ryan paying for her funeral (like Nicky did for Kristy's).

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I love Erica, she makes me giggle.... I do kinda have the feeling her obsessive journalism will turn out to be fatal in this episode. I wonder what Ryan would do.

11. GregNickRyanFan

me too.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

That'd be cool, to maybe see Wolfe cry. But would hate that they kill her off. I really hope they dont, they can NEARLY kill her. That'd be cool. And Ryan is there and says 'What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

'I was trying to get a better shot'

The lengths this character can go to to get a story.:lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

I don't wanna see Ryan cry over HER! :lol: Maybe he could look kind of upset or sad faced, but no tears... not for HER. :lol: Maybe she won't get killed off, but she's not exactly the most ethical reporter. She could end up doing something that could get her put in jail for a long time. It's just too weird that they're bringing her back after two whole years/seasons of her not being there. There's gotta be a reason for it. And Ryan's words to her in that one ep... I can't get them out of my head. And foreshadowing happens a lot in these shows.

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

LOL!:lol: Jonathan is cute when he cries. Like in casted on youtube.

15. GregNickRyanFan

I'm sure he is, but I'd rather see him cry over someone who deserves him to cry over them. I just don't like the way Erica's treated him. Maybe something could happen to his uncle or one of his parents or siblings or something. But, I honestly doubt the writers will ever give him any emotional stuff like that. I mean come on, they never even let Eric cry over Speed or Marisol's deaths. In fact no one cried over Speed's death except for Alexx and almost Calleigh. Horatio looked like he might cry, but he didn't. :lol: