Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Bring on the new look!

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • He's sexy either way.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • This is me not caring.

Votes: 13 10.1%

• Total voters
i miss the glasses too. can't we make a petition for that?

that's how much I miss the glasses. I'd be willing to sign the petition. :(

I'm with everyone else. It was fun for a couple of episodes, but I'm not liking it now.

Yes, Carmine has some stunning eyes with those gorgeous long eyelashes, but that's Carmine. Danny wears the glasses and I miss them now. His glasses make his eyes look bigger and they just pop when he's wearing them.

I miss the glasses. :(

I miss the glasses also :( Like people have said, Danny without the glasses is Carmine...they were just a part of his character...maybe not as much as Sid's awesome glasses, but still....

I noticed right away when Danny wasn't wearing his glasses. It was strange. I know Carmine doesn't wear them, but Danny isn't Carmine. He's just not right without them :lol:

I'm sorry to say this but...

I didn't appreciate 'The Box' that much also because it's so awkward looking at Carmine and not Danny. If you know what I mean. His glasses add a certain dimension to the character, IMO.

I just read the interview with Carmine where he explains why Danny wasn't wearing glasses, how he thought the character needed a little visual change.
I thought: That makes sense. Now put them back on!

Thirded. :lol:

It just doesn't feel right without the glasses. I guess we know who to blame for their disappearance, though! :lol: :eek:

Oh! Give him a break...

Can't you all see that Danny's glasses were preventing him from seeing that the love of his life was right there, in front of his face, every day and all he had to do was knock her up to realize it. :rolleyes:

Nevermind, I couldn't keep that up for too long.

I want the glasses back!! NOW!!

I did like the hint from Carmine that perhaps the glasses aren't gone for good. Maybe if we badger him enough, he'll bring them back. :p

I did like the hint from Carmine that perhaps the glasses aren't gone for good. Maybe if we badger him enough, he'll bring them back. :p

Since we know it was Carmine who made the decision . . .

SEND CARMINE CHEESY, CHEAP-O READING GLASSES FAN PROJECT!!!!

:shifty: :runs away: :shifty:

ETA: Or maybe we could just all think really hard about wanting Danny's glasses back and Carmine's psychic powers will pick up on our thoughts and he'll start wearing them again.

Last edited:
SEND CARMINE CHEESY, CHEAP-O READING GLASSES FAN PROJECT!!!!

Oh, I could so see that being a lot of fun. Just send him a plethora of specs. From 3d-glasses to hilariously shaped frames (a la Elton John).

Back