Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hi CCA. Welcome to Talk. Your posts in Shipper Central MUST contain at least three lines of good, on topic discussion. This does NOT include fanfic discussion. Please take a moment to read our board rules.
    Thank you.

Everyone, I don't mind if you play "Guess that episode," as long as you include at least three lines of on topic discussion to your post in addition to the game, regardless if your posting an answer or a photo. Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm pretty sure CCA didn't double post. Check out the time stamps of those two posts...they are seventeen (17) days apart. There was no way she would have been able to edit the first of those two posts.

Anyway, on with our favorite couple...

As a topic starter, if Nick and Sara were a couple, how do you think they would celebrate the Christmas holidays? Plus, what would they give each other as Christmas presents?

To answer my own questions...I'd love for them to go away on holiday...maybe somewhere cold. How about skiing up in Lake Tahoe or even in Vermont. I can actually see them renting a cabin up in the mountains, spending some time outdoors skiing and then when darkness has fallen, they would spend it indoors, right in front of a cozy fire, sipping on some hot cocoa.

As for Christmas gifts, I think Nick would probably get Sara some jewelry, particularly a necklace since would have probably realize that Sara loves wearing necklaces. As for what she'd get Nick, I think she'd probably give him something that reminds him of his home state.

3. HellsBells

Sorry guys (and mainly CCA, i just read the date wrong.)

~~

As to how the two would celebrate Christmas, I think there would a coin toss involved to choose what to do. Is Sara really into Christmas? I remember her conversations with Grissom about religion, so I see her as someone who would rather just stay in and avoid Christmas at all costs. Whereas Nick seems to be the type to celebrate Christmas in a big way, and plus he has his family in Texas who would want him to come home to celebrate. So Heads: they go to Texas, Tails: They stay in Vegas for a small laid back Christmas.

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i know what you mean. hi mandy nice you name.

oooh love candies specially snickers ;) :lol:

i know

this i'm not sure of the title but i know this scene from the wife who had planted a bomb on her own car. that's the only thing that jump into my mind.

for the caption let me try.

nick sara
    sara: yes babe!
    nick: what did you say?
    sara: (turns her head away and starts blush :adore:) sorry
    nick: i like you to keep calling me that
    sara: okey! but you have to take me to dinner
    nick: you want me to ask you out.
    sara: what do you think?
    and they kiss. :luvlove:

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey guys can anyone remember a manip picture of nick and sara wearing a santa hat, its the picture of them walking arm links at the last episode of bloodlines. if so can you please post it. thanks i forgot who made it i think it was 2 christmases back.

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

HELLO EVERYONE! :)
    i know, i havent been on far AWHILE! i just came to pop in and tell you i still have the faith! :p I dont watch CSI that much anymore but i still LOVE sara and nick together and i actually am working on a video of them right now. i've been working on it for a while now but my stupid Maker has been acting stupid..

BUT I STILL LOVE SNICKERS! AND KEEP THE FAITH GOING YOU GUYS! :) :) :)

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Lol!!! i come on to see what else everyone's said to see.. NO ONE'S WRITTEN ANYTHING!!! whoa!
    well, i dont really watch CSI anymore. Grissom's gone i hear, Sara's gone, Warrick's gone... CSI's gone. it's not the same anymore.
    So, i'm thinking these nothing new on our favourite couple?
    No matter what i still believe those two belong together!!

SNICKERS FOREVER YOU GUYS :)

8. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

I miss seeing new Snickers moments on CSI! The writer's :wtf::rolleyes: did us a major injustice by not putting them together as a couple.

I believe that Nick and Sara were meant for each other:);):drool:!

Please continue the Snickers threads:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!

SNICKERS FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I didn't see yesterday's episode just yet but was there any good snickers moments? I saw that they were both in a scene together. Which is a start for me because basically I have been avoiding the show for while. So I hope their scene was good enough for me to get back into watching the show.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes, he was worried about her in the shootout, and again they went over gross evidence and had a giggle or two and he's thrilled she's married. He idloized her and Grissom, and is happy for both of them. They'll always be friends, in fact George recently stated 'Losing Sara, was like losing your lead guitarist":thumbsup:this season their bringing in a love intrerest for him:eek:so the "spoilers" say~

11. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

Finally, some Snickers moments are back on CSI :drool::);)!

I wish that Sara would divorce Grissom and marry Nick!

I want more Snickers moments!

SNICKERS FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Wow, those two were great together. They easily slipped back into their flirting mode, and reading each other's minds. Even George said that the two of them are telepathic.

Each scene they were in was great - just the way Snickers always was and always will be. I don't see the marriage lasting long, and Nick will be there to help her pick up the pieces.

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Loved the snicker moments in Family Affair. Always loved the Nick and Sara working together - I hope we get more in the upcoming episodes.

14. HellsBells

Hey guys. Just remember to have at least three lines of on topic discussion when posting in Shipper Central. With the new season finally here, it should be a piece of cake to write three lines.

Thank you.

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I like how you think. I finally got to see the new episode & I loved, loved the snickers moments. I actually might be able to watch this show again. I knew they couldn't stay apart for long. And yeah I think Nick is happy for Sara but that because he loves her enough to let her make her mistakes with Grissom.