Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Re: Mac/Stella #14 -

ya know, lookie at their hands in the picture you posted Jimenez:adore:
    it's a very cute picture full with cuteness:D:adore:

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

:devil: Hehe, that pic gave me the same kind of thoughts, Stella kinda looks out of breath how she's leaning against that door... :devil: :lol:

Oh, another gorgeous pics, thanks Jimenez, she looks gorgeous in that dress, I agree, Mac wouldn't know where to look. :lol: I bet he'd be the perfect gentleman though... :adore: He'd be all sweet and protective of her... Gosh, they'd make the cutest ever couple... :adore:

3. giovinazzo<3

maybe they weren't on the way into a room but on their way out:devil: *giggles*
    yea they make the cutest couple, with lots of cuteness:D

4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

I was just off to eat and we have a new page. woohoo! Mac and Stella is such a hot topic ;)
    *hugs everyone* Gosh I haven't been away that long but still I missed all of you.
    About the Christmas ep ummm well I remember Sid asking Mac to celebrate Thanksgiving with him, but he had no time because of P: XO Or maybe he was just saying that he was going to spend some time with P. so that he doesn't irritate Sid. (I'm sure Sid would've been like WTFH? if mac had told him that he celebrated Thanksgiving with stel....)
    So..I would love to see mac and Stella celebrating Christmas together!! The misteltoe! the misteltoe! That'd be soo perfect with a kiss under it...*starts daydreaming*
    Jimenez - I think someone said this about the 26 episodes in the last thread. But not sure though.
    Oh and I'd also love to see Mac and Stella dancing. Maybe Mac wouldn't really know how to dance and Stella would show him. :adore:
    runs away to study chemitry *grrr*

5. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Hey, guys, we might be going at this whole kill the she nit thing wrong. We just need a can of she nit spray. Similar to bug spray, she nit spray gets rid of those annoyances that feed off of you. Want to get rid of your clingy bland girlfriend? Want to get rid of your boss? Want to get rid of that weird stalker who is following you every day? It's easy with Ultra Deluxe Special Edition She Nit Spray! It get rids of all of those blood sucking annoyances with the touch of a button! Also it leaves you with a fresh out of the shower smell! *results may vary... allow 4-6 weeks for shipping and handling

Amazing stuff, eh?

6. andunesilme

andunesilme Lost in the parking lot

:guffaw::guffaw: Luckily she isn't a she cockroach. Those things are much harder to get rid of, lol. But if (when, hopefully) she leaves after 3 eps, I think she is very easily terminated..

7. Stepherweps

I don't think Mac specifically told Sid he was spending Thanksgiving with Peyton, I think he just said he had plans... Hehe, so who knows, it could have been with his darling Stella... :adore: But your right Anj, if he had told Sid that, things could have gotten a little weird... :lol: They need to wait until the moments is right before they come out and tell everyone... :adore: Hehe, when they get together, they'll no longer have to sneak around, so the sooner they come out and tell people, the better it would be for everyone... Oh, if only... *Sighs*

DetHiggens, your little ad is hilarious... :lol: If only getting rid of said annoyances was that easy...

Laura and Asprine, I hope that you're both feeling better really soon my dears. *Big hugs*

8. giovinazzo<3

omg!:guffaw::guffaw: that's hilarious:guffaw::guffaw: maybe we should try it on she-nit?? se if it work or not:guffaw:

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow, new thread and we're already past 20 posts!
    Aww, that would be so sweet.:adore: I reckon they already spend Christmas together, because both have no family. Danny, Lindsay and Flack all do, as does Sid, and I'm guessing Hawkes has someone too, so Mac and Stella spend Christmas together. And I agree that when Mac said to Sid he 'has plans' for Thanksgiving, he meant with Stella. After all, P. could have gone home for Thanksgiving.

Aww. I love that idea. When Flack and Danny whistled, Mac and Stella would give them pissy looks, or maybe not notice at all, because they're so busy looking into each other's eyes....:adore:
    Jimenz, you always post the best pics! I love the first one! Are all those first 4 pics from Triborough? And the Recycling one is :adore::adore:

I bet Mac would be like that too, sweet and protective and gentlemanly. And they would indeed make the cutest ever couple.:adore: They have such wonderful chemistry, and so much passion between them.

10. Stepherweps

Well, she's from England, and here in the UK, we don't celebrate thanksgiving. But I be that would have spent his with Stella, after all, he'd much rather spend time with her, someone who understands him. :adore:
    After all, Stella really is one and only.

I totally agree, they make such an adorable couple, they're so well suited, and they totally, and comepletely understand everything about one and other. They would make the perfect couple. :adore:

11. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

first: thanks for that, you´re welcome,i´m glad when you like them. the third one is from tanglewood. the others from triborough.

i agree,mac would be so gentle. i like it when he for example opens the door for stella.and i bet she too;) it´s always in the little things.she don´t need to be afraid that he didn´t treat her well.she deserves it.and mac deserves such a beautiful and powerful woman. *starts dreaming again*

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!! I have been MIA this week because of hospital and English issues :( (my back sores

CONGRAT ON THE 14th THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
    Also i had my stomach affected by certain nonsense storyline (sorry to all who like them together:scream:

I can't help but being honest and thinking id these writers don't wake up soon they'll loose more than just casual viewers..they will start loosing long time fans who have been loyal to the show

Hey you EP write something for us! We, the SMACked Family deserves your consideration too:scream:

IF i watch this lasted episode (only IF) i will pay attention to Anj's Smacked items (I guess i will delete the rest of the show:klingon:

Gorgeous pics gals. I always i appreciate them:thumbsup:

Many hugs to everyone (sorry but i'm still VERY upset. That and the fact i need to do a lot of homework:alienblush:

Debbie ;) (Heather it's a pelasure to read you still trust they are living together. I really don't know how. However i was thinking is several possibilities despite of Stella said "'ll see you tomorrow" (or it was Mac?) at the end of 5.08

13. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Thanks for the picture. What photoshoot is it from? Melina/Stella looks gorgeous, if she wore something like that on the show.... :lol: The she-nit would self-detonate herself in two seconds. Yeah there should be a department ball...SOON!

Debbie I always love your status, you want smacked for your birthday? We all do haha, but when is yours? Maybe it is closer...

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Congrats on the new thread. Since this is a new thread - I wanted to post the shipper central rules here. I am going to ask that everyone - especially the new posters read these. Thanks!

15. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

I love the picture with Mac and Stell. It is begging to be an icon!

Now,that would be an awesome episode...set back in the 20s, 30s or 40s.

But, then Stella wouldn't be an officer. Hrm....

Well, anyway, the picture is beautiful!

:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.