Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello guys, welcome to Mac and Stella thread number 14, we're doing well guys, the Smacked family is growing, lets hope we continue to grow in such numbers. :D Smacked love needs to be spread. :adore:

You can find the previous thread here.

Enjoy, and comgratulations everyone. :D

*Hugs for the family*

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Re: Mac/Stella #14 -

Let the PARTY start:D yay new thread:)

*trows candy around*

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*munches on candy* New thread already? Wow, that was fast... I just posted in the old thread a few minutes ago. But it's great news 'cause the threads can barely contain us now! *does happy dance* God I hope there's SMACK moments in the next episode... good news-- no SHE NIT!

4. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Haul in the Chocolate! Oh yeah. Anyone have any good recs for Smacked Fic?

:drool:

5. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Aw shucks my idea wasn't one of the options :( lol.

6. Stepherweps

Sorry dear, but we're only allowed 10 choices, so I had to cut a few, cause we had 15 or more. :lol: Guys, just a friendly little word, you might wanna add more content to your post, cause otherwise it can be considered spamming.

Well, anyways, back to Smack, I just watched 'The Box', overall I thought it was a good ep, but I was disappointed with the lack of Smacked scenes, we only had one scene with them together, and they didn't even speak to one and other directly... :rolleyes: I miss the good ole days when they had a great friendship... If only we could see a return to then, like their friendship in the other seasons, even the way it was toward the end of season 4, I miss that cute little relationship... Come on TPTB, give us some cute Smacked scenes, you know you want to. :p Please? *Tries to bribe TPTB with freshly baked cookies, drops some off for you guys too.*

Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  7. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Okay so I am noticing a pattern. The Box, The Triangle, is The Parallel Postulate next on the list of episode titles? I won't watch if it is.

Okay CSINYGal88 there is a new member to the Mac/Stella family. Lily Moonlight writes the greatest Mac/Stella also another person on this board Dusk writes them well. They just post somewhere else.

Congrats to the new thread! And may we have many more. I'm still hoping for that Bond style shower thing that someone was going on about. *goes off in her own little world*

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Congrats on the new thread! :thumbsup:

9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi everyone!:) Congratulation on the new thread! :)
    *sigh* I can't believe we already had 9 eppys but so far didn't seen 1/10 of the closeness they ever had. *sigh*

10. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I feel the same way. I wonder if TPTB read fan message boards, hopefully they do (that's one of mankinds big questions, actually: does any screen writer ever read any fan board?), because maybe then they'll understand us *sniff*:(... and correct that total absence of Stella/Mac.
    They are amongst the "top high chemistry ships", of all currently airing TV shows, and i dare to say, ever. I guess maybe only Tony and Ziva from NCIS are hotter, currently. Cath and Warrick were as hot as, but warrick is dead. :( GSR is always awaited for and all, but it's not... like Smack. The first time i ever watched CSY:NY and i barely knew any character i already knew Mac and Stella should be togheter! It's a "first sight" thing, they really, really, really match!! What are these two still doing separated from each other??
    Please TPTB!! :adore:
    May the Saint of All Shippers enlighten your writing for the upcoming episodes!! :luvlove:

11. Stepherweps

I agree with you Eyewitness (by the way, welcome to Smacked, it's always nice to have new family members, I'm Steph by the way), the first time, I watched CSI:NY I knew that Mac and Stella should be together... I mean come on, you can't deny chemistry like those 2 have... I think TPTB muct be blind not to see it, or else they just love to torture us... *Sighs* Well, like I always say, I'm holding out hope that we'll get some much better scenes in the second half of the season... I'm still hoping for a return to the style of season 4, I miss that, and I know you all do too. :(

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yay, new thread! I voted for 'Good food and even greater company', but all the titles are great.

I hope too that EP will at least bring back the cute friendship between Mac and Stella soon. We need some relationship on the show that isn't D/L. I know D/L will get a lot of focus, but I want Smacked scenes too! But we still have a lot of eps to go. *crosses fingers and hopes for Smacked soon*

13. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

let´s have a party for the new thread:beer:

i´m hoping that writers find their way back to the great mac-and-stella-closeness. for example like in season one: everytime they were working together and processing a crime scene there were these special atmosphere,a little bit dark,very quiet and full of confidence and friendship. they were so close when working together.
    need any proof? as proof and as a present for the new thread i brought some pics.
    enjoy them
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

and one classic: [​IMG]

i want something like that during this new thread. they don´t need to get together directly, just a few cute scenes.

14. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

(Hi there too! I'm Rach. I use to lurk a lot around here but i don't post much - because it's adictive :p and i don't always have much time. )

-> I read in the official CBS board a post by some member saying Melina did an interview stating Mac and Stella wouldn't be togheter :(, but again there's not such a thing as a link to the mentioned interview... :shifty:

-> I just rewatched that ep. where Reed sees Stella and thinks she is Claire, and i started to wonder: could Stella bear any resemblance with Mac's wife? (besides the curly hair?)

15. Stepherweps

Nice to have you join us Rach, and I agree with you, it's addictive in here. ;)

Aww, Jimenez you've came back to join us!! *Hugs* I've missed you around here, and I'm missing, Gio, Debbie, Asprine, Linda, Lori, Meg, Jenn and the other members of the family who haven't been around much... Anyhoo... Thanks for the cute pics, pics are always welcome. :adore: I especially love the first one, where they're staring into eachothers eyes, it's sooo cute. :adore: We definitely need more scenes like that one. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.