Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

All right! All right! Maybe I went over the edge just a bit (sigh!). I've decided too put this one behind me because I think the BIG ONE is yet to come. Two more episodes! Stella and the Greek guy and the secret from Mac. There is a "She-nit" in it as well. Lets see: Mac needs to save Stella from the Greek guy, "Nit" says he cant leave his post to go after her Mac tells "She-nit" to "BUG OFF"(Hee Hee I like that) and goes after his favorite girl. Well maybe it wont play out quite like that but lets hope its Mac to the rescue and "she nit" shows herself in an unfavorable light. Actually I am not really worried about the nit, I think they are just playing her as a decoy. When was the pizza date with Adam does anyone know? He is not a threat either in my opinion. All in all the episode last night was pretty good I just thought after last week they would redeem themselves but no such luck. Oh well we still have plenty of time. And I like Danny and Lindsey together. I would have liked to see Aidin with Danny but I dont mind the D/L ship its kind of cute. I also have a half of notion that Adam may end up with Flacks sister.Wait and see. Sorry for the rant earlier I now have a belly full of turkey and life is Good. Many blessings to all of you this Thanksgiving.Gobble Gobble!!!

2. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Guys I was so fustrated by this episode. Don't get me wrong I love Danny but like there were no smacked scenes at all. Mac and Stella were in scenes together but for 2 seconds of no dialogue, or they were observing something. No words exchanged between them! I guess it made sense because Danny was narrating but duhh he forgot to narrate the love of Mac and Stella! Hahahah!

3. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Thanks for all the support everyone :) It means a lot.

Asprine - hope you're feeling better. That did not sound fun.

yay for having the most thread views ever! And I agree, a scene with Stell and Mac and the baby would have been sooooooooo adorable. Someone should write a fic.

Take care everyone
    xx

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yeah, thanks for that, Jenn. I just hope it goes off soon. I want to go work!!! Someone writing that fic? That'll be great! Someone? :(

Anyhow, I brought some pictures here from last episode 5.09 "The Box". Hope it'll cheer you all up. :) We did get something here.. :adore:

Gaze that speaks volume, What did they say to each other in their gaze, "?"
    [​IMG]
    Mac knows... :adore:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the links if you can't see them :
    http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/2-2.jpg

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/1-3.jpg

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd335/AsprineSmacked/3-1.jpg

Asprine found out something! I found out that our Mac/Stella thread title is always unique! Okay, I didn't mean to say other Shippers thread titles is not unique but ours.. It was impossible to explain and not easily accounted for. We have wonderful history behind our titles! Different mind with different great ideas. :D

Bumping up the thread titles... Anyone still wants to suggest more? I'm sure Steph don't mind. :D 21 more posts before it is closed!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  5. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Asprine,
    I'm so sorry to make you worry about me all the time. I was not around 'cause I was too busy to stop my running nose. And I'm too lazy and frustracted to post since there was no smack moments. I even can't finish my on going fanfic. :( But you don't need to sing, dance or playing kung-fu, I already owed you too much to cheer me up. I'd be fine. :)

I've noticed how anxious Mac to follow when Stella left the interrogation room.
    Why can't the writers give us something about how Mac cares for her after they were out of the room? :scream: Juging from his facial expressions, he definitely wanted to. :scream:

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Dear Kikii,
    There's nothing to be sorry for. I just wanted you to be happy. :) I wanted all of us to be happy. Hmm, you're writing your new fic? That'll be great! I hope you'll get better soon.

You did notice that too! :scream: I wonder what they do after he followed her out. :adore: Okay, I'm thinking about PERFECTLY PRIVATELY, again! Yeah right, writers... UNBELIEVABLE! :lol:

7. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Thanks for the pictures Asprine, I did notice they did gaze at one another in the episodes. Too bad there was no dialogue...*sigh* Sadly all we got what looks this episode.
    "Cause they belong together" is a cute thread title. :)

8. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Asprine,
    I'm always happy here, especially with you posting. :)
    As for the new thread titile, mine is "they need to speak out their minds before too late". I know it's not the best, it's all I want to say. :)

9. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

"Because love is spelled with a Mac and a Stella"
    Sorry it was off the top of the head. Just a suggestion.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful to be able to talk about Mac/Stella with you guys!

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Don't be upset, CSI_fan01. It's not really a bad thing, my dear. It's really great to know that they don't need words to communicate. It shows how much they know each other. :) With just their gaze, they can tell each other what they said. Adorable isn't it? I can't even do that to someone who is closest to me. You're welcome.

Dear Kikii,
    To know that you're happy makes me happy too. Aw, it was a great thread title. It was true, before it's too late! But writers love to put them together when it was ALMOST TOO LATE! *Sighs*. I really hope they change their minds. I wanted to watch some great scenes and some sparks between Mac and Stella.

Great titles Det Higgins! All of us appreciate your suggestion. Anyone wants to suggest more? Bumping up thread title..

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family. It's early Friday morning where I'm at and I should be getting to sleep soon. Just had to post before bed.

I love your signature texmex. The minute I heard that song (Gotta Be Somebody by Nickelback) I thought Mac and Stella.

There was like NO SMACk in the last episode. Although it was D/L centric which I also like (not nearly as much as SMACked :lol::lol::lol:). Oh well, hopefully the next ep will be better. And thank gosh for no more SHE-nit. At least until 4.15:confused::confused:

Okay, before I go, I've got to leave you with this. I'm on deviantART and I watch someone who is a SMACked fan and they posted this in their journal:

This scene from Season 3's The Ride In A.K.A. My fave SMACked scene ever.
    [​IMG]

and this...
    [​IMG]

Isn't that the cutest thing ever? SMACked is meant to be:adore::adore::adore:

Luv ya,

Axel

12. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

^ :eek: THE RESEMBLANCE IS :eek::eek::eek:.

Wait till the writers see that, no way can they ignore it. You know how people send in photos to actors to get them signed? We should send in those two pics to TPTB. :lol:

Jenn--> (sorry for the delayed reaction) I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

13. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Finally some free time:lol: done with most of my teste now, got two more, one is that i have to write a Norwegian story or something and i got happy 'cause i thought i could write about Mac and Stella but don't you think my Norwegian teacher crushed that dream huh?:shifty: oh yes she did, we have to write about something else, so now im totally clueless about what im gonna write about:lol:
    i see you guys have been busy:lol:
    thanks Debbie:) English went well, and the Math im not soo sure if i wanna know what i got:lol:

What's this i read about you two, Vave and AnJ and a bazooka gun?:vulcan::lol:
    we have all ready seen a jealous Stella, when Don started to talk about the red head woman:D so now i wanna se a jealous Mac:D
    a little late maybe, butbut:D you look great Vave:)
    that scene was soo sweet:) But why did Stella ask him that question? me think it's a hint to us:D evendo it was i s1:lol: me still think it's a hint:D
    Mac was soo cute with that smile:D when the guy hit his head down in the table i was like, OUCH that got to hurt, and then when he said he would blame Mac or Flack (*giggles* Mac and Flack rhymes, sorry:lol:) and when Mac started to explain it to the guy, then Mac got that cute smile on his face and well both Mac and Flack was cute:D looved that scene:D liked the eppy evendo no smacked scenes, but i think im staring to shipp Danny and Lindsay:D

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks axelsonfire, I love that song. My daughter is sick of it (I play it all the time)

I was really hoping that we would have gotten some kind of dialogue between Mac & Stella on Wednesday's episode. I did catch a few stolen glances, but it would have warmed my little shipper heart if I could have seen the look on Mac's face when Stella was holding the baby.

15. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh my....so many droopy faces.:wtf: Cheer up. You've been dealing with clones over the last couple weeks.:p That's right. We have Imposter going on in NY.:eek: How do I know? I sent them clones there. Why? So I could reherse my Christmas Story with Gary/Melina.:drool::)

I mean come on...what did you expect from the Clones? Warmth??:wtf:

Anyways I shall be sure to send them back over the next few weeks. Until then we all have to deal with the Clone effect.":thumbsup:

I myself found the epi this week kind of boring.:p But I won't go into the D/L drama as this is the SMac thread devoted to us SMackers. But I could see the pain in Stella's eyes when her and Mac were talking to the husband. I mean Stella almost broke,:( and Mac seen that. Getting up he followed her out of the room even though we didn't get to him comfort her, we know he did.:thumbsup:

That is what's so special about Mac/Stella. They don't have to have human contact to show how in love they are.;):)

Anyways, I've done a Christmas Wall in the FanArt, and one in the Poetry thread. Go have a look it will cheer you up.:lol:
    Bye for now. Hugs all around, Linda:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.