"Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#907) "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda"

THE MURDER OF A MOTHER AND HER YOUNG CHILD APPEARS TO BE CONNECTED TO A SUSPECT IN A CSI INVESTIGATION FROM OVER A DECADE AGO. - The CSI teams investigates the death of a woman, married to a man who committed murder twelve years ago. In the meantime, the fate of Natalie Davis is being decided.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    David Phillips: David Berman
    Hodges: Wallace Langham
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
    Riley Adams: Lauren Lee Smith

RECURRING CAST:
    Archie Johnson: Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:
    DA Monroe: Joshua Malina
    Nora Rowe: Joey King
    Peter Rowe: Loren Dean
    Kelsey Levin: Alison Pill
    Nathan Levin: Billy Lush
    Det. Chris Cavaliere: Jose Zuniga
    Hal Jackmin: Mike Hagerty
    ADA Valerie Nichols: Amy Aquino
    Natalie Davis: Jessica Collins
    Judge: Michael Ensign
    Dr. Wilson: Cyd Strittmatter

TELEPLAY BY: Allen MacDonald
    STORY BY: Naren Shankar, and Allen MacDonald
    DIRECTED BY: Brad Tanenbaum

THANKS TO:
    The Futon Critic & TV.com

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It appears from the CBS promo and the CTV promo that Catherine and Nick are off on vacation somewhere. :rolleyes: But yay....even more Natalie!! Just can't get enough of that wacky miniature killer. :shifty:

3. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

lol:lol: that cracked me up.....I bet they are working on their tans.....gee lets have more Grissom, Sara and Natalie....YAY:(

4. CSI_LV_AF

CSI_LV_AF Witness

Don't forget Riley...she's the only CSI left in the lab anymore:rolleyes:

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah more saw dust...:rolleyes::rolleyes: think I'll pass on this one..

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well it could be if the characters are on vacation that the actors could have been when this was being taped, I don't know. But I like Riley I admit they are using her a bit much but I also see why they are doing this so it doesn't bother me. But if the case is that Catherine and Nick are not going to be either in this ep or in this ep for long, then the fact that it is two separate cases (no I didn't see any video's) that means that Greg and Riley will be working one, and Grissom will probably be dealing with the Natalie case. I admit they are over using Grissom a bit much but again with what we know it's not that unusual from alot of shows that I have seen, sounds to me like they are doing this to sort of wrap things up and quickly so as to move on when the ep comes.

I am going to watch this ep, unless something happens and I can't, I don't go just by snips of video, or even just by ep descriptions, I have been fooled by that too many times, its like a book the description you read on the back sounds like it would suck, but you give it a try and read it only to find out that it wasn't too bad, then again there are times when it will suck, but never really know unless you watch it I guess.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm still a fan of the show and will always watch the episodes even if the clips make it look boring. Some episodes have surprised me and been really good and from their descriptions or promos I thought they would stink. Every show has good episodes and bad episodes...not one show on is perfect every ep.

The longer promo I think showcased a little too much of the whole Grissom/Natalie part overall, but I hope the show is not all about them.

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Well don't forget in Daddy's Little Girl the promo focussed on Nick's case but when it aired it was the B case. Which really bugged me but that's how CSI does story continuation.

Kristine, the reviewer here on TalkCSI, made a valid point when she pointed out the B cases tend to focus on the emotional cases while the A deals with the case.

Same scenario for Laying Down With The Dogs where Nick dealt with the A case involving the dog fighting ring and the B case was continuation of Warrick's involvement with the dead stripper.

The promos tend to be deceptive.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think in the promo it showed Greg twice and only showed Riley once. I think all the rest was Grissom and Natalie.

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This episode will be so riveting how Natalie was around for a while and even Carol Mendelsohn said "said 'the minature killer is right under you noses" and I was going OMG who is it, I thought it was a guy, and Hodges linked the bleach to all the killings. Natalie was so cunning and yet so smart, and a whiz at making everything down to a tea. And kidnapping Sara out of some revenge theory, so freaky and scary. When Sara jumped out of the car, I was cheering her on, but alas Natalie caught up with her:klingon: and left her for dead:eek: and the chaos she caused for so many. S/7 and the whole season pertaining to this was one of my favorite seasons, Not knowing who it was and every ep. was great with this continuity. So, with Grissom seeing how she is, and her playing cat and mouse with him will be an interesting episode by all means, can't wait:thumbsup:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, it was kind of weird though in a way cause if Sara and Natalie fought hand to hand with no weapons but their own bodies, Sara could probably snap Natalie in two. :lol: That's why it was so ironic that this tiny little woman was the minature killer and Sara's kidnapper. :lol: I guess the craziness gave her more strength? :lol:

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

The plotline was crazy.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

IMO this episode is just another way of throwing more GSR at us...

Anyway I do think Natalie is creepy which is why I like her. I too really like Riley but seeing her more than Catherine or Nick does not sit well with me. But on the other hand if it means more of Greg I am all for it.

Some info on the other case:

THE MURDER OF A MOTHER AND HER YOUNG CHILD APPEARS TO BE CONNECTED TO A SUSPECT IN A CSI INVESTIGATION FROM OVER A DECADE AGO -

"Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" - The prime suspect in a murder case from 12 years earlier comes to the forefront

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'm thinking having this one kinda be Grissom-centric (which I'm happy about! I can't get enough of that beautiful man ;p) is another plan of the writers....to fry his nerves/emotions/spirit/whatever so much that he leaves...I don't know, maybe he's not leaving for the same reasons Sara left....I guess I read into this too much ;)

I'm excited and nervous for this episode; Natalie's character as the Mini Killer is HUGE.

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm thinking this episode is what makes Grissom really *SNAP*

At least I'm getting that from the spoilers and such. Sara isn't in it but I'm sure there will be references to GSR and to Sara because of what Natatie did to her.

Which brings me to another point, you would think Sara would be in this episode, sort of like she was in Leave out all the Rest, although it was just in the video tape. I guess there will be no flashbacks of Sara getting kidnapped??