Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well since nothing is official I wouldn't go on with this topic also because it's all about private things.
    If Emily wants to talk about them good, otherwise, I think we should stop talking about whether she has a boyfriend or not, or who's the guy;)

Anyway am I the only one who thought Emily was amazing last night? :confused: Come on, I know lots of people loved her performance, let's talk abou it, instead ;)

2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I love Emily like I love Obama, and really love Obama. Her performance was greater than ever. Who knew Calleigh could be so emotional? But she seems like she'll get past it.

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

4. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

I love this weeks episode. Emily did a great job. I just wish there was more episodes that gave Emily more air-time.

The video is on Emily Procter Fansite MySpace. You can hit the link in my signature.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I have to say that at first I laughed when she was slapped 'cause I loved how the widow was so mad at Eric & then slapped Eric:lol:.
    But, I have to say, that Emily did a fantastic job in it too & I felt for her.
    Seriously, that wasn't her best day and I loved how Emily was able to portray it just with her facial expressions.
    Plus the first part when she screamed "William" and "Grab my hand" or "Stay with me", it was all so realistic:eek:.
    As for the ending scene I still have no words for it. It's something I would have never expected from both Calleigh & Emily in this show.

I just wish they could dedicate a little bit more to her character developmente because if TPTB wrrote something good for her character, she would be able to act in a fantastic way.
    Kudo to both Corey & Emily for this episode:thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I can't remember if I've posted this wallpaper before, I'll post it again anyway.

[​IMG]

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Okay, so this is a little random, but I was watching Hallmark and Lifetime when I began to think about Emily.
    Doesn't anybody think that Emily should do one of those really good Hallmark or Lifetime movies???
    Marg Helengerber from CSI did one and I believe Melina Kanakaredes from CSI: NY did like a series back in the day.
    I don't know, personally, I would enjoy a movie like that with Emily.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

^YEAH, I do! She'd be sooo good at it, plus, there's like a 60% chance she'd have a child and a husband too.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

calleighspeedle IDK whether you had already posted it or not, but I have to say that I love this wallpaper:thumbsup:

I'm not sure but I think she did something for Hallmark, it's not a movie but I think it was a pretty good tv show;)

Oh yep I remembered it right.
    She played in a show named "Early Edition", IDK if you know the story, it was about a man who read the news on a newpaper the day before this newpaper was printed;).
    It was a pretty good show, I have to say, & Emily played the role of a woman whose husband was always busy playing football and she was ready for the divorce even if, when she tells the protagonist about it, she's sad because of it.
    Here's a pic from it;)
    [​IMG]

Anyway I agree with you, it would be great to see Emily on a movie or show like the ones you mentioned;)

10. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

"Early Edition" was originally on CBS, the nice network that gives us the three CSI series. After it was canceled, reruns ran on Hallmark. It was a great series.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ups my bad:p. Since I'm not American IDK where this show came from.
    I just saw it was on Hallmark:lol:.
    Anyway I loved that series and alsot the episode with Emily was great;)

12. athens

athens Coroner

Have you seen her in 'Cheating Death' yet?

I loved it when she went to Tara,the new ME,and she was so friendly with her!I hope they have more scenes together in the future episodes,I think they have good chemistry.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh I watched it & I so agree with you.
    Calleigh interacted in such a good way with Tara & I loved that scene too much.
    Loved the fact the guys sent her to talk to Tara:lol:.
    Anyway the scene was lovely and seriously their interaction was great. I missed this kind of interaction (I'm not saying this was as good as the ones she had with Alexx, but I loved it).
    I can't wait for more interactions between those two in the future.
    Plus I loved how she helped Tara and made her feel better after the joke.

Plus maybe I'm the only one who noticed a cheerful Calleigh.
    I mean I haven't seen so cheerful about a case for ages. It's such a good thing to see.
    Maybe the case sounded so interesting for her:devil: (I'm sure she's a kinky:lol:).

Her scenes with Natalia are always great & ,again, today they were great.

Loved also when she mentioned the flowers :adore:

When she was looking in the box :guffaw:. That's all I have to say about this scene.

14. athens

athens Coroner

^You are right
    She was indeed cheerful.More like older seasons Calleigh! :)

That box scene was actually funny without her even saying anything,just with her reaction:guffaw:

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

As much as I would rather see Calleigh cheerful, I think it is too soon after the events of the previous episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.