The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yes, Warrick and Mandy...who knew? :eek: I guess that ,unlike our Nicky :devil:, Warrick was a real ladies' man....

Awww...that smile on Greg's face, thanks for posting it, my_last_chance! You can tell that Greg is more than happy for having Nick's attention. It's amazing the amount of subtext they put in this scene of "Slaves Of Las Vegas". Pure Slashy Goodness.

As Boo!_bles has said, Nick couldn't stop himself from keeping closer and closer...I bet he loves Greg's scent...

And I love how Nick blushed when Greg started to flirt with him. Kudos to George!

[​IMG]

And here it looks like Nick was about to kiss Greg. If only...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can CBS hire "Torchwood" writers, please? ;) These two last pics remind me so much of the looks Jack and Ianto shared before they kissed in the office in "To The Last Man".

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Ah, love Slaves of Las Vegas!!! Nicky calling Greg Einstein and then getting closer and closer. I bet Greg loved it and only complained because he was afraid he might jump Nick if he'd get any closer! :devil:

And Nicky blushing, how cute is that?

Just bought S8 on eBay!! Now I can finally watch all those gorgeous Love moments as often as I want! :thumbsup: Can't wait to finally watch Bull!

Agree with you, CBS should hire some of the Torchwood or even Doctor Who writers. Would make all the difference to our boys. They could finally flirt openly ;)

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Those looks. They're even more intense in stills than when you're watching. Nick does blush bless, and they do look as though they're about to kiss. I mean you see it when you're watching, but when you see it in stills, it's just wow.

I'd love to see them flirt openly and more often, maybe CBS could talk to other writers? I've never watched the other shows, but from the sounds of them, it'd be great to have them writer's for the Love.

4. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Love love love Slaves of Las Vegas. One of the best LOVE scenes ever. Its great how close Nicky gets before Greggo says anything. Even when Greggo turns around, the smile on his face you can tell he happy Nicky is so close. Nicky blushing is so cute. If the boys did play with the liquid latex I bet it would be Greggo painting on Nicky first. Getting Nicky into the idea so he will paint Greggo. :devil:

Liked the last episode. Both Nicky and Greggo got plenty of air time but none together. Although from the scenes Greggo and Riley it does come off a s a very platonic relationship. They understand each other but there is no sexual attraction between each other. Very happy about that cause originally she was kinda viewed as a threat to the boys.

5. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Favourite quote is from Random Acts of Violence:

Greg: Look, I thought we had a relationship!

I think this is the nearest thing we will ever get to canon. The other ships cannot explain this away. If they were just friends, he would have just said "Look, I thought we were friends", not "relationship". Relationship suggests something deeper. And if they were just merely co workers the word relationship still doesnt fit.

They are/were together at that point in time.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I do like that in random scenes of violence. I don't think they were together at that point, and I think that Greg is seeing how far he can push Nick to find out his feelings. (that's my thought on that), but I do love the choice of words:)

Do love that scene though.

Haven't seen the most recent eps yet, but I'm glad Riley/Greg is seeming very platonic :D

7. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ I loovveeddd that scene. So cute, the way Greg was standing there with his arms crossed. Ah, bless him. Anyone have any screen caps that could refresh our memory?

I honestly would love to hear what a Sandle or Snickers shipper has to say about that line. Not so I can scoff or anything, I'm just genuinely curious. When I first heard that line, I think my mouth dropped open a bit. To me, the meaning is very blatant and open: they had/have a relationship. Arguing and saying that it was just about "you didn't take me out into the field!" thing doesn't really work, 'cause why would you use "relationship" instead of a better fitting word? If I put my thinking cap on (not to brag or anything, but it's a fedora like Greg's xD) I could probably come up with a host of words that are better fitting than just "relationship". I completely agree, LoneWolf, if they meant friendship, they would have used it in there.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree too. The first time I watched that scene (before I was a N/G shipper) I had to ask myself just what kind of relationship do these two have? It was at the time very strange to me but of course now it makes perfect sense. I think they were together at this point or at least friends with benefits.

9. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Greg: I thought we had a relationship going! What are you doing taking Archie into the field instead of me?

I agree if they wanted the boys to seem as just friends they could have used a different term. Defiantly together as a couple at this point. Really you would have to be blind to not see it at this point. I love the grin Nicky gives Greggo. You can totally tell he knows Greggo is teasing slash testing him. I love it.

10. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hmm, I think that it was definately strange to use a phrase like that if nothing was going on at that point. Although I still don't think they were actually together, or, if they were, it was very early in their relationship. The friends with benefits Wojo goes in my eyes. It kinda makes me think, because, I always thought they got together after GD, I don't know. It does seem strange he'd say something like that if nothing was going on, maybe they've been on a couple of dates, and Greg is testing Nicky. I don't know what I think anymore:confused:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  12. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I think that Wojo stated it earlier good - at least friends with benefits. Personally I think it's really possible 'cause Greg used phrase with word relationship so well... it's a little bit clear what we can think. Something was between them - not a deep relationship 'cause only Greg saw it like that and Nick not much. Definitely it was not a joke (always someone can have idea like that). It's a very good evidence to say that our boys' contact started quite early but it was more like a wave, possible that was changing a lot - once together, and then not...

13. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ Thanks a bunch! =D

Ah, The Love Wiki ... how I adore thee.

Hmm. I don't really know what I think about the whole 'friends with benefits' thing. I don't know why Greg said "relationship". I don't know where Nick and he were at that point in time. I don't think they were actually together at this point, but I'm not sure if they'd been casually seeing each other, either. Geez, I don't even have a clue as to when they actually got together. I'm one of those people (sad as it is) who thinks that Nick and Greg were not together during GD, but they got back together afterwards. I dunno--there's something about almost having the one person you truly care about almost dying ... makes you want to be nearer to them. If they had broken up previously (some people don't think so) then I'm sure they were together after GD. Nick would need Greg, that's for darn sure.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

A lot of us think they got together after PWF, when Greg got blown up in the lab. So it is possible they had a friends with benefits thing going on until Greg almost died, Nick have realized what he could have lost and made a commitment to their relationship. They could have broken up in between then and GD (although I hate to think so), anything is possible.

15. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Exactly Wojo, anything is possible. I don't see any problems with friends with benefits thing and even that they had broke up somewhere between GD (and many other situations which I just can't recall now). True that I don't see them as a very romantic couple but our knowledge about their breakups and their many obstacles is saying more than if they were a perfect and cute pairing in the subtext way. Thanks to that we know that they can't live without each other and no matter how their life change, Nick and Greg will be always back 'cause they meant to be together. And nothing gonna change this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.