Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Yay thread #30. We made it. Let's party everyone! :lol:

[​IMG]

You're in Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates, the little corner for the PureJoy lovers here at TalkCSI. The idea of our thread title came from what the two actors, William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger, who play our favorite CSI couple, Gil Grissom and Catherine Willows, have said about this pairing. Although our ship isn't canon on the show, both actors love the idea and think their characters would love to get involved with each other. They have indicated not only once that Gil and Catherine are soul mates and that they interact just like an old married couple. Besides, we PureJoy shippers have always thought that they are both sexy, soul mates and best partners. :D

For the record, here are the thread titles of the previous Gil <3 Cath threads:

Grissom/Catherine #0.5 (the thread that started it all)

Grissom/Catherine – Because He Misses Her Tushie!
    Gil & Cath #2- Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
    Gil & Cath #3- Shall We Do The Room?
    Gil & Cath #4- Is That A Hickey?
    Gil & Cath #5- The Wife Hates It When We’re Apart
    Gil & Cath #6 – suv lovin’ boptush!
    Gil & Cath #7 – Cleaned Up, Oiled Up, Sexed Up
    Gil & Cath #8 – It’s Written in the Stars
    Gil & Cath #9 – Cuz She’s Seen His Big Screen
    Gil & Cath #10 – Pinned Down Without Asking

Gil & Cath #11: Teh Hot Married Couple
    Gil & Cath #12: Platonic My Gluteus Maximus
    Gil & cath #13: So Rock and Roll
    Gil <3 Cath #14: Because She Comforts the Little Guy
    Gil <3 Cath #15: 'The Big Teasers'
    Gil <3 Cath #16: Cuz She Tweaks the Little Guy
    Gil <3 Cath #17: Destined to Go Beyond
    Gil <3 Cath #18: He is Her Mad Scientist Raawwrr!
    Gil <3 Cath #19: Soul and Heart - Meant for Each Other
    Gil <3 Cath #20: Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone! "PureJoy"

Gil <3 Cath #21: He's UP in Bed While She's Shaking Her Head
    Gil <3 Cath #22: PureJoy - What Would He Do Without Her?
    Gil <3 Cath #23: PureJoy - It's Her Buttprint © on His Desk!
    Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require A Pay Raise
    Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy - Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tub!
    Gil <3 Cath #26: PureJoy - Layout Room. Right Away!
    Gil <3 Cath #27: PureJoy-He Enjoys Her Slaps
    Gil <3 Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything
    Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Put on your straw hats and celebrate our 30th thread with us. Rock on, PureJoy. :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Woohoo new thread!!! *Throws confetti*

I'm new and the first one to reply :lol:

Anyway, congrats with the new thread :thumbsup:. I love the name, great for our fantastic couple :hugegrin:

I can't stay long, I'm in University and have to go.

Let's hear a loud scream for G/C and PUREJOY!!!!!

3. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

BOOYA! NEW THREAD PARTAY! I've got cookies :D :D :D *dances*

Let's see if Billy and Marg are happy about our new thread...
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Lilmissmulder/marghelgenbergerko52518to-1.jpg
    Billy...Marg? BILLY?! MARG?! Looks like they're too busy. ;)

Oh and a bit ago we were talking about what they'd dress up as for Halloween? I've got two answers, my good friend Zsa (that Erica knows too lol) made this a while ago, still makes me laugh, this could be an idea, Bonnie & Clyde.
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Lilmissmulder/bonnieandclyde.jpg
    And this was an article published in a magazine comparing them to The Avengers.
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d167/Lilmissmulder/miscmagseriescope12nk7.jpg

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

*snatches cookie from ams* Thank you....WOOOO *throws confetti* HOOOO!:beer:

I just love new threads cause that means pictures and, if you don't know by now, I love pictures like that lovely one of Billy and Marg doing what they do best.:adore:

I think that sounds like a good thing because by her knowing he's leaving, wouldn't that mean they've talked or been talking about him leaving?

*runs off to find pics to post*

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Beer! Dammit I forgot beer. *runs off and buys* Cheers everyone :beer:

Yeah that's what I thought, at least he must've told her that he's going. And having Nick ask her kinda shows that Griss and Cath are still tight 'cuz she's the first one he asks. Siiiigh, I don't want him to go :(

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

*Runs in, slightly out of breath* Sorry I'm late... Congrats on the new thread. :beer: I love the new thread title, not the one I chose, but I love it none-the-less, it's totally true. :adore:

Ams, I love your friend's Bonnie and Clyde poster, that's an awesome idea for Gil and Cath's halloween costumes!! :adore: They'd look very sexy as Bonnie and Clyde. :adore:

Some pics from me too. :D

I love it when they stand in close proximity... I bet this lead to a lot more when they got home... :devil:
    Gil's enjoying the view of her tush in those tight shorts. :devil:
    A cute Billy and Marg kiss.
    'Cause he loves it when she ties his tie. :adore:

7. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Loved all those pics! The first one makes me wanna go and watch Grissom vs the Volcano just so I keep keep rewinding and watching the beginning bit. (I doubt it) but am I the only one who finds it EXTREMELY hot when Grissom grabs Cath and throws her up agains the car???

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Awww, more pics. I love it.:) I was looking through some and I came across this one:
    [​IMG]....which is self explanatory.:devil:

And then this one:
    [​IMG]
    You know I have always been fond of this scene for some reason. I think it says a lot about them and their relationship. He didn't have to be there waiting on her, but he did. His voice was just so tender when he spoke.:adore: I think it's one of the sweetest moments they've had under the circumstances, of course.

Yeah, and it also shows that the team still seems to recognize their closeness and have respect enough to know that if something needs to be known about Gil or Cath, they ask one of them personally.

9. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Wow! New thread. Hahah this is awesome. Congrats to everyone for our grand #30! :D

Well now we know, Billy enjoys her tight pants. Because he said so himself! :)

I actually rewatched a couple of really hot G/C moments yesterday. I didn't realize how much I had missed them when CSI wasn't on. And yesterday, I decided that Early Rollout is my favourite episode, ever. Just so much G/C. It's ridiculous. And that last scene....no other episode, no other UST scene can beat the amount of UST oozing out of that look. The very subtle change in Billy's expression just gives me goosebumps. *phew*

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! I'm so sorry... between physics labs and psych papers, I haven't been able to drop in yesterday. But I'm here now... *shakes head* Anyways, where were we?

*whistles* New thread! *whips out homemade batch of triple chocolate chunk cookies* Go on and help yourselves...

Bonnie and Clyde! That's genius ams... let's see, what other pairings could they go as? Goren and Eames from Law and Order CI? They could easily pass off as them... ooh, how 'bout Gil as Indiana Jones? I think he's got a fedora somewhere, though Cath might take a liking to the whip. As for Cath, she can be his motorcycle driving, leather pants wearing partner in crime.

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Congrats on the new thread :beer:

Yes, Gil and Cath are definately Sexy soul mates. They have all the wonderful connections of a fiery pasionate relationship yet the subtle nuances of a old married couple.

I love the fact that both of the actors want the characters together and recongize the hot chemistry between Gil and Cath.

LONG LIVE PUREJOY!!!

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Gravy, do you mean the 'I haven't had sex' scene? I really can't remember which bit is from which ep so forgive me if I'm wrong.

So I had an interesting conversation with my best friend today, I recently lent her S1 of CSI to spread the bug, she's watched it all and is on to S2. I did a little investigation just to satisfy my curiosity. I asked her if two people were going to get together, who would she expect it to be? And to quote her exactly, she said, 'The older guy and the ex stripper def.' (Forgive her, she couldn't remember names) So there you go, we're not insane, other people see it too! I nearly jumped on her with happiness when she said it. Bless :D It's the simple things that make me happy :D

Heather, I dunno if you saw but there's something you might like in the Spoiler thread, it's G/LH, enjoy!

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Oh, I agree with you 100%...I've said it before and I'll say it again, that look just spoke so many volumes on so many levels. It just makes you melt.:drool: I don't care what you say, that look only meant one thing no matter how you look at it. All I can say is, I admire Cath for keeping her self control cause if that would've been me, I'd have come across that desk. God, that scene is just so sexy.:drool:
    I think everybody sees it, it's just that some people are too stubborn to admit it. Course, they don't have to admit it cause it speaks for itself. People can deny it all they want to, but the fact is, the truth's the truth and I love it! Long live our 'sexy CSI soul mates'!:D

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

YAY!!! We made it!

Oh, and just a little tidbit from the David Rambo interview that's just been posted in the CSI Files News:

The final scene was particularly rewarding to film: Grissom and Catherine take an after-shift walk down the Strip and talk about why he originally came to Las Vegas. It's an extended scene that almost feels like a two-character play.

All I can say is they better not cut it.

All the pictures are great, guys :D Keep 'em coming!

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I'm such a dunce. I kept looking for the Gil/Cath thread and couldn't find it cause I didn't see the checkmark (meaning I had posted in the thread). And tonight, I saw the old thread at the bottom of the page and noticed it was locked... and then it clicked that we were supposed to have a new thread. :lol: So, I finally got here. Though I'll be away Thursday thru Sunday. Well, I'll be back thursday afternoon. Though I'll have to watch Thursday's CSI before I get online. :lol: Cause where I'm going doesn't get CBS (bad signals I guess), but maybe that'll change when everything goes digital in February. I hope so anyway. I hate missing my fave show!

Anyway, love the pics. I capped Disc 2 of Season 6, but so far only have Gumdrops caps uploaded and as well all know Grissom wasn't in that ep and Cath barely was. But, in Secrets and Flies, Cath and Grissom had some scenes together. So, I'll post pics of their scenes as soon as I get the caps uploaded to Photobucket. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.