Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Glad everyone is enjoying it. I feel like...Marg always encorporates Billy into Behind-the-Scenes interviews in some fashion. She always mentions something he said to her like...that time when they were discussing Weeping Willows and she said something about what Billy said. Although it didn't always have too too much to do with what was actually being discussed she brings him up. After watching that video, I just thought to myself "They really really *actually* like each other a lot."

2. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

That's soooo cute! I wonder what she's gonna do when he leaves???? :-(
    It doesn't bear thinking about!!!!!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I know what you mean Gravy, and I love it that she does that, when she's being interviewed she always brings Billy in to it in some way which is really cute, and he seems to mention her quite often aswell... Aww, they are just too cute. I love how they are so close. They are really going to miss eachother when he leaves, but I bet they'll stay in touch, they have a real strong friendship, I doubt that him leaving the show is going to change that. Thanks again for sharing.

4. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I'm sure they'll stay in touch, plus he'll *hopefully* be coming back for the odd epi...
    He damn well better!

CSIL3Willows
    -x-

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Right now, there is nothing I want more than a movie with them together in it. That would be the greatest birthday/christmas gift ever. You know like..how Richard Gere and Diane Lane have been in two different movies together?....something along those lines. Preferably in a Nicholas Sparks novel-turned-film movie. =) HAHAHA;;;

Or for one of our fanfics to be made into a movie. A CSI movie...how epic.

6. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

That would be so fantastic! Billy and Marg working together on something away from CSI would be great :). And a CSI movie? Would be a dream come true.

I agree with Blkmagicwomn that we've found our new thread name. That video was awesome. Thanks for posting it!

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Oh my Jesus, you're actually a freaking genius. I looove that so much, funny as hell. You can tell she loves it :p Well, to be fair who wouldn't?! And hell yes that's our next thread name, it has such a damn good ring to it :D

Me too, I'd well rather have them playing two different characters (that are married or together because we'd get some proper kissy action and hopefully more LOL, perve...) because I doubt we'd get anything GCR worthy in a CSI movie, not that I'd say no though lol. And yeah, they actually really do like each other, hopefully they'll work together a lot after Marg leaves. She's reeeally gonna miss him, poor Marg :(

8. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah, the only problem I have with that is that most of his novels (at least the ones I've read) are pretty sad and I want to see them live happily ever after, but just seeing them together period would be enough and if you've read his books you know they can be pretty steamy.:devil:
    Definately agree...I bet when they do something together, they'll be each other's love interest in some way. I mean is there any doubt? I don't think so. Gosh, I can't wait to see what they come up with cause Marg did say they'd be working together again..and not as Gil and Cath.:D

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL. I've always loved that bit about tight pants. I can't speak for Billy, but to me it sounds almost like he'd like to have Gil stare at Catherine's tush all the time. Then again, who wouldn't want to be able to do that? I bet all cast members get excited whenever their characters get to have a nice view of Catheirne's rear end in the script. :lol:

I wouldn't mind a CSI movie as long as it's well-written and it's focused on a huge case and no ship, but I know such a movie isn't going to happen. :D As Marg said, though, they're probably past that point. I also think it's a little late to make a movie out of a TV series when you're already in the 9th season.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

A movie with Billy and Marg in...I want them to remake the Thin Man series that William Powell and Myrna Loy did. I think Billy and Marg would be so freakin awesome in it.

Unfortunately, I think them using one of my fics to make the movie would not happen - the rating would be too high...

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

They just have to be! They havta to know how much us GCRs deserve it lol.*prays*

Oh, I popped into the spoiler thread, I suppose this is good news.
    There's a scene between Nick and Catherine where he asks her what Grissom's going to do now, whether he's going to teach or go on another sabbatical. She says she doesn't know. My point being that at least she knows he's going and he's not just going to run off.

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hey everyone. Seeing as we've reached 1000 and there's been a winner in the poll, I just started a new thread. Let's move our discussion over there and continue our love for this adorable pairing. :)

Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

See you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.