George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I found another Nick fan.

She's the market manager of the Wisconsin book we're doing. She was one of the people I trained back in August. She likes all the CSI shows, but Nick is her favorite.

Just had to share! Always nice to find another Nicky fan and he's just tickled pink about it

ETA: Oh, my mind is not working today. BABS, thanks for the caps. You Rock!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The extended promo on CBS.com is worth watching (if you're in the US :(). I capped the Nick parts and got 8 caps from it. :lol:
Susan

Yep, it's very good! I put some Nick caps from it in the spoiler pic thread last night. :) Now I'm off to cap the episode, which shouldn't take long. :lol:

Thanks for the explanation about where Nick/George really was for last night's show! :)

Hey MsCC I'm a different Jacquie but would you like me to post this sexy image so you can post your second set :)

Well since Smokey beat me to the helping hand just enjoy the scenery

Last edited:
Smokey I think we've covered every fetish that is humanly and pg-13 possible :) I believe ear was done a long time ago and don't ask me who did it as I can't remember :D

Smokey I think we've covered every fetish that is humanly and pg-13 possible :) I believe ear was done a long time ago and don't ask me who did it as I can't remember :D

Sneaks in:devil:, never been in here before:drool: so I will say it and run...What about zipper fetishes:drool::drool::drool:??? and I run back out...though it was an enjoyable visit!:)

Indeed! It's just...sometimes I'm perusing my Photobucket, and I think, I'd probably be served with a restraining order if George ever saw it. :lol:

Sneaks in:devil:, never been in here before:drool: so I will say it and run...What about zipper fetishes:drool::drool::drool:??? and I run back out...though it was an enjoyable visit!:)

Mmmm...yes....been there, done that. I wanted to post some pics with those words, but that would be juuuuuust obvious enough to bring Destiny and her hose out of hiding! :guffaw: So I'll settle for these. :D

And you're welcome here anytime, Nicksfriend. :)

Well this has been interesting ladies. Its been a very informative theme, and while every part of Nick is delectable and beautiful, I gotta say ears just don't do very much for me. But it was worth the experiment, and i know JacqTheRipper enjoyed herself. :D

Honorable mention goes to Jacquie for her Gumdrops shot of a studious Nick.

Runners up:
Yoshriek He's saying "WHAT bodypart is the Ward talking about?"
Princess right ear
vampiregirl left ear
MsCandyCorn front on
blackflag Good from every angle!
JacqTheRipper I don't know Jacqui. Don't you think they stick out just a little? ;)

And the winner is Smokey!. Its like the perfect ear glamour shot, excellent lighting, composition and pose to feature that nibbleworthy ear.

Remember to wait till the next thread starts to name your theme! I'm sure it won't be too big of a burden as it means more time with Nicky :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back