Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 80% Hotness By Volume

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another pic from 7x05

4fc0ff369dc4.jpg

Do rules suppose to place pics in this thread?

Another pic from 7x05

4fc0ff369dc4.jpg

Do rules suppose to place pics in this thread?

We post pictures all the time. In fact it's a great way to stimulate the discussion about Eric and Calleigh. BTW, that look between them last night... That was priceless! :p

Dina: Thanks for your reading and reviewing A Fine Mess. I have a new chapter ready, it is being proofed as we speak. I'll post it as soon as my wonderful Beta finishes with it.;)

Dina: Thanks for your reading and reviewing A Fine Mess. I have a new chapter ready, it is being proofed as we speak. I'll post it as soon as my wonderful Beta finishes with it.;)

Actually, it's hard to me to analyze in English, therefore I only have left the small comment and a question. Thanks for your answer. I wait updating.

And before my sleeping (it's 01-10 am in my place) one photo from 7x03

0272007732fe.jpg

I saw Calleigh shift a bit when the girl made that comment to Eric, too. She looked uncomfortable. (I might have laughed. We may never know. :rolleyes:)

I'm happy that they work together. For now I can live with that. Well, for now.

Wow, does the thread really have 995 posts?

Do we still wanna use the shirtless Delko title or does anybody have another suggestion? You'd think with all the scenes we've gotten lately we'd have like a billion awesome titles but nope. Some things never change. But the laziness is part of our charm.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Wow, does the thread really have 995 posts?

Do we still wanna use the shirtless Delko title or does anybody have another suggestion? You'd think with all the scenes we've gotten lately we'd have like a billion awesome titles but nope. Some things never change. But the laziness is part of our charm.

How about... Eric & Calleigh Thread #31: "In 7th season getting down and dirty" :devil: I know that we can't do that, because the title has to be PG 13, but I just had to say it.

AliJG said:
Edited to ask: Can someone suggest some Calleigh/Eric episodes from the first few seasons please? I'm trying to educate myself on the earlier years. :)

You should absolutely watch 1x17 "Simple Man" - that's where the Hiphuggers come from. Other EC epis that I liked are "Grand Prix" (all the eye sex), "Wannabe" (Calleigh shares her fear with Eric) and... what was the episode where Cal said to Eric that she trusted him with every fiber of her being? Was it 3x22 or 3x23? Those are just the ones I can remember right now... I don't know when you started watching, but seasons 5 and 6 are full of EC moments.

BTW, the photo I posted was from 7.09.

Girl talk

Happy Calleigh

These are from the 7.07 "Cheating Death", the one with the prank... It is written by someone who is known for giving us one of the best EC moments ever, so I have high expectations. If you overlook Calleigh's weird smile, she does look happy... It is one epi after the one written by Corey, so maybe she's remembering something that happened the night before? Maybe Natalia is questioning her or something? I can't wait to see what happens with that prank and I hope that the rift that is caused by it has something to do with EC situation.

Last edited:
Marija_Magdalena said:
AliJG said:
Edited to ask: Can someone suggest some Calleigh/Eric episodes from the first few seasons please? I'm trying to educate myself on the earlier years. :)

You should absolutely watch 1x17 "Simple Man" - that's where the Hiphuggers come from. Other EC epis that I liked are "Grand Prix" (all the eye sex), "Wannabe" (Calleigh shares her fear with Eric) and... what was the episode where Cal said to Eric that she trusted him with every fiber of her being? Was it 3x22 or 3x23? Those are just the ones I can remember right now... I don't know when you started watching, but seasons 5 and 6 are full of EC moments.

Thank you, thank you! I started watching at the beginning but it's been a really long time since I've actually watched the first few seasons. I'm going to go check those out...can't wait for more scenes from this season!!

From season 3, Pro Per is really good. It's a classic example of Eric knowing how to deal with Calleigh better than anyone else.

Alright, since no one wants to suggest a title I'll go ahead and start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back