Lindsay Love Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Apr 30, 2006.

1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Thanks audacity! That's cool that the writers and staff picked her. And thanks DoreenCSI for the article. Love to read little tit bits about her. ;)

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Jeez Auda I dunnos, why don't you find out? :p

Thanks for the article, Doreen :D

whats this I see? CSINYRULZ is back?!?

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey--they quoted CSI Files! :lol: All of those quotes are from here. Sweet. Cool that they did an article--CSI: NY needs more press.

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey, I have no idea if this all right, but I thought I would bump up this thread and decided to share the Anna and Lindsay love. I think after now in her current 4th season she deserves some love!

Lindsay definitely deserves all the love she can get :D

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, why didn't I know this thread exists? What a sweet idea- the Lindsay love thread. You're right, Meg, she deserves loads of love.

Wow, it's already her fourth season. Although it feels like she's on the show for much longer. I'm so incredibly happy she joined CSI:NY! And I can't wait for some great storylines for my favourite character.

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I agree with you Brina, I it seems like Lindsay has been on the show forever, she just fits right in. I don't think the show would be the same without her. I'm also looking forward to some great storyline for her too. :D

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

My recommendation for the future would be not to bump threads that have been inactive for such a long time, unless there is significant demand for it or the topic would be particularly pertinent for discussion. These posts could easily have gone in the Lindsay/Anna thread (which could do with some love too).

I'm going to leave this thread open as it's not a problem, but in future please consider using existing threads before bumping old ones. Thanks. :)

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Love this thread!!! i've been posting on this site for a while and i never knew this thread existed.

i can't remember the first time i started really liking Lindsay, i think it might have been after Aiden died and i knew she was not coming back in any way that i started to really like Lindsay. i liked her in "Zoo York" but i was just unsure about her b/c i was a die hard Aiden fan.

now i'm a big Lindsay fan and always stand by the character..... even when she's in a mood.

TEAM LIDNSAY ALL THE WAY!!!!

9. dd24

dd24 Victim

I am glad thwere is finally a thread that isn't bashing Lindsay. I love Lindsay way more than Aiden. I don't care for season one, but once Lindsay came I started to watch NY all the time. I love the M&M relationship they are so cute together,
    and now they are going to have a baby.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008
  10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Please stick to discussing Lindsay and don't make this a place for negative comments about other threads, it will only cause problems in the long run. If you feel that a post in another thread does not follow the rules of this forum then please report it to one of the mods. People are encouraged to state their opinions on all characters, and are rather good at explaining and detailing why they feel that way about them, that does not constitute "bashing" and can actually make for good discussion, which I believe is why many of us are here.

I'm not sure that there can possibly be anyone left who has managed to evade the spoilers about Danny and Lindsay having a baby, but just in case there is, please use the spoiler code until the episode airs, unless discussing it in a thread which is clearly marked as containing spoilers. Thanks.