Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

cocoa_girl18 - fan vids are only to be posted in this thread. Please don't post anymore here. Thanks!

Eh, I haven't posted in here for almost a week now. Anyway, I just thought I'd give this lovely thread CPR. :lol:

Anyway, in a few hours the ninth season premiere will air! I am so excited. The countdown begins. I just hope that Nick and Sara will have a scene together. Okay, I've mentioned that for the nth time. I really can't help myself. *chuckles* I just hope their scene together will be enough to satisfy us Nick/Sara fans. I really wonder how things will turn out if they do have a scene together where it's just the two of them...if ever we get to see that. *crosses fingers*

Yay! Last night was such a heartbreaking episode! Brought tears to my eyes. :(

Did anyone find Sara incredibly unattractive? Her hair style was just blah...I don't want to be mean but good lord, the CSI hair stylists and makeup do not do Jorja any justice! Nick was looking fine as always :drool:

Hey mandy how about caps from last night? :D The hug and the fact that they sat next to each other at the funeral? Only if you can ;)

Yay! Last night was such a heartbreaking episode! Brought tears to my eyes. :(

I know it was heartbreaking but I don't know man, I just didn't shed a tear. I am stoic and I only cry when I'm really pissed off but watching really sad movies is my outlet and I really get emotional. For instance, I cried a river when I saw A Walk To Remember. My eyes were swollen shut for a day after that, it was that bad. :p Again, For Warrick was sad but I don't know why I just didn't burst into tears.

Did anyone find Sara incredibly unattractive? Her hair style was just blah...I don't want to be mean but good lord, the CSI hair stylists and makeup do not do Jorja any justice! Nick was looking fine as always :drool:
Yeah Meg, I second that! Her hair was really blegh. But I do like it curly, however, the length just wasn't becoming on her I suppose. :rolleyes: Plus, her new hairstyle makes her look a bit rounder in the face, like she gained some weight, IDK. Nick looked fiiiine indeed! I just had to put the eppy on pause during the part where he had his back turned and I think I was staring at his ass for more than a minute and I might have been drooling at that! :lol:

Hey mandy how about caps from last night? :D The hug and the fact that they sat next to each other at the funeral? Only if you can ;)
You got it Meg! ;) I loved it that they sat next to each other at the funeral and that hug! It just made my heart melt. Too bad we didn't get to see a one-on-one moment from them though. That would have been awesome!

Here are some caps from For Warrick:

CSI-9x01-Snick_038.jpg

Awww, look at that hug! That was some bittersweet reunion for our favorite couple. :adore:

CSI-9x01-Snick_046.jpg

Sara laying her hand on Nick! :devil:

CSI-9x01-Snick_255.jpg

Nick and Sara at the funeral, both looking so sad and devastated. Although I've got to say they look like an old married couple here. ;)

ETA: Just a side note...Didn't anyone think it was weird that Warrick never told anyone, even Nick that he had a son? That was just weird and unusual, IMO.

Last edited:
^thanks mandy! I didn't even notice the lingering of the hug in the second picture! :eek: BTW, I don't bawl, but I got the sniffles at certain scenes. I usually don't cry at most things, but I did get a little teary eyed throughout the episode.

And her hair was straight at the funeral was so much better for her. I am sorry if I am being shallow with this. :p And I think it really does look like they are holding hands in the episode.

Did anyone get the vibe from next weeks episode that GSR is finally coming to a conclusion? Her saying that she can't do this anymore in the preview made me a little excited and hopefully Nick will be there to comfort her if that is the case :devil:

^thanks mandy! I didn't even notice the lingering of the hug in the second picture! :eek: BTW, I don't bawl, but I got the sniffles at certain scenes. I usually don't cry at most things, but I did get a little teary eyed throughout the episode.

Yeah, she put her palm on his chest for a millisecond I think. :p Yeah, I can just imagine since it was a very emotional episode. I was sad almost throughout but I was also pissed off at McKeen and we all know just why is that. :lol:

And her hair was straight at the funeral was so much better for her. I am sorry if I am being shallow with this. :p
That's okay, we all have our moments. I know I do. Her hairstyle was just...I just didn't like it on her, is all.

And I think it really does look like they are holding hands in the episode.
Just what the hell is going on in that pew!! :devil: :guffaw: :devil: I wouldn't be surprised if they were holding hands for emotional support because they are such great friends.

Did anyone get the vibe from next weeks episode that GSR is finally coming to a conclusion? Her saying that she can't do this anymore in the preview made me a little excited and hopefully Nick will be there to comfort her if that is the case :devil:
Now wouldn't that be something? Nick coming to comfort Sara after a break-up. I think he's just such a good guy.

Anyway, here are more screen caps from FW:

CSI-9x01-Snick_042.jpg

Nick and Sara hugging in front of the team.

CSI-9x01-Snick_169.jpg

Look at Nick and Sara, just so sad-looking sitting there. And Nick crying? Just makes you want to give him a hug.

CSI-9x01-Snick_281.jpg

Nick and Sara with the rest. It's just a shame that we only got to see them all dressed in formal clothes because someone had just died.

That hug last night - I was so completely knocked over by the shippiness of it all. Those two had such a connection in that moment - I would love to see it explored further.

Anyone going to do a fic for it? :D

You guys, do you see the hugs that Sara gave Nick and she put her hands on his shoulder after she hugs him? I did, first, she gave Catherine a hug then Greg a hug like a brother and sister hug. She sat between them, Nick and Grissom.

^One of my favorite hugs to date between those two!

Oh thanks for the pictures mandy, Sara doesn't seem to be looking so bad at the funeral. Sheesh, I want to say more about the episode but there wasn't much to go off other than the hug and them sitting next to each other.

And yes I demand a fanfic from that scene! :D

^One of my favorite hugs to date between those two!

Have they ever hugged before? I don't seem to recall it. Would anyone care to refresh my failing memory? :p :lol: Thanks!

Oh thanks for the pictures mandy, Sara doesn't seem to be looking so bad at the funeral.
You're welcome Meg! ;) It was my pleasure. Yeah Sara looked decent.

Sheesh, I want to say more about the episode but there wasn't much to go off other than the hug and them sitting next to each other.
Same here but we all know that the focus was on Warrick as it should have been. So really, no complaints here. :p However, I guess we could just use our imaginations to conjure up what happened between Nick and Sara off screen. :lol:

And yes I demand a fanfic from that scene! :D
Haven't really written any N/S fics beforer...maybe...I'd love to write one but...we'll see. Not guaranteeing anything. :p :lol: If my schedule permits and if I'm inspired enough. :lol:

HEY GUYS!! (runs around) I haven't been in here again in a while! I came in and then ran off like a mad woman.

I did like the shipperness that was between Sara and Nick. It definitely was interesting scene! Anyways I'm off

YEAH FOR SNICKERS

WOW!!
i'm SO sorry i havent been on yet to TALK ABOUT THIS!!!
ive been busy... what can i say. BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE!

okay, i cried SO much during that episode! :(:(:(:(
man, i'm going to miss warrick so much. i'm glad that they had Warrick in mind through the whole episode.

but.. YES! my snickery mind WAS still there! :):)

the hug :) OOH!! so cuute
Sara and Nick sitting beside each other during the funeral. they are just too cute! Sucks that.. ya... warrick had to die in order for this to happen though :(

man, season openers have been really good for us! :)

Viva Las Vegas - Marriage ;)
Dead Doll- Nick Saved Her!
For Warrick- They were just OH SO CUTE! :)

any other ones?

all i have to say is that I was VERY happy.. which means i was really sad :(... with that episode!

but the second one.. to me.. it kinda seemed like they completley forgot that they LOST WARRICK BROWN!! But, ya. hopefully this season will go well :)

SNICKERS FOREVER! :):):)

WOW!!
i'm SO sorry i havent been on yet to TALK ABOUT THIS!!!
ive been busy... what can i say. BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE!

Hey Em, I see you're back...Real life been hectic lately?

okay, i cried SO much during that episode! :(:(:(:(
man, i'm going to miss warrick so much. i'm glad that they had Warrick in mind through the whole episode.
I bet you had used up so much Kleenex through out the entire episode, huh? :p

but.. YES! my snickery mind WAS still there! :):)
I'm sure you did. :guffaw:

the hug :) OOH!! so cuute
Sara and Nick sitting beside each other during the funeral. they are just too cute! Sucks that.. ya... warrick had to die in order for this to happen though :(
Even if it wasn't much at least we got those Nick/Sara moments.

man, season openers have been really good for us! :)

Viva Las Vegas - Marriage ;)
Dead Doll- Nick Saved Her!
For Warrick- They were just OH SO CUTE! :)

any other ones?
Now that you've pointed that out, yeah pretty much that some of the season premieres were full of Nick/Sara moments.

but the second one.. to me.. it kinda seemed like they completley forgot that they LOST WARRICK BROWN!! But, ya. hopefully this season will go well :)
Are you talking about The Happy Place? That episode really was a downer. It was such a badly written episode and it was boring to say the least. Sara was back to her moody, angsty self. It didn't help that there was that bedroom scene...I think I was cringing through that entire scene. And to add the icing to the cake [sarcasm here], Sara just up and left without saying goodbye to Nick, again. :scream:

this thread is so quiet :( . and i would like to say that i love the screen shot of sara and nick hug and sitting side by side.

anyway we hope to see more snicker momment if ever sara will come back.

Back