George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#28

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

So quiet in here today. I suppose everyone is taking a nap or meditating to be ready for the big night! :lol: I was counting down the hours at work, doing a little dance every time. Three more hours!! :)

Photobucket wouldn't let me post pics this morning either, but it's up now. :D

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It may be working for you now but it's not working for me. First I lost cable and Internet for 3 hours but ever since it came back I haven't been able to click on a link for any pics in photobucket and bring them up. I keep getting told there some unidentifiable problem. I go into photobucket and I can get the main page but I can't bring up my albums! :( I sure as hell hope it isn't related to the fact that I was in photobucket when cable went down! :(

Susan

3. Smokey

Holy mackerel! The Ward ruled the Ugly Clothes banner challenge! Blackflag, Speedy, Bookgirl, GNRFan, and Kat....you guys rock! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  4. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

5. blackflag

Since I just found out that the icons I posted from Fox and the Hound didn't show up does someone want to check the theme pics I posted last night and tell me if they show up? Please with Nick on top. :(

I may have lost my entire photobucket because I was in it when we lost Internet. :(:(

Susan

6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Yup blackflag your theme pics from yesterday, and your morning pics all show just fine. Just fine! :drool:

7. blackflag

Well, at least they still exist. :bolian: Anybody have any suggestions for me? I can't get in past the welcome page and I can't click on any photobucket link and have it come up. :(

Susan

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh blackflag I truly hope you didn't lose you entire collection :scream: crosses fingers that you get it sorted out soon. I know photobucket was doing some maintenance as to how the pics look when you open a pic on another page. I remember once when they did some maintenance that I had to email them because what they did wouldn't work on the old Hitachi that I had before my current computer. They eventually got it working for me.

Nick's ready to lend a helping hand :)

9. Smokey

Maybe clear your cache and restart your browser? Or try Explorer or Firefox, whichever one you aren't using right now. Sometimes I have a lot of trouble with a web page in one browser, but it works fine in another.

Last night I wasn't able to click any links in there while their Cinderella (or whatever it was) promo skin thing was on. I had to wait for the fairy godmother or whatever to stop flying around before it would activate the links.

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, well finally the premiere happened. Loved Nicky in it.

I suppose I have to give him up now, huh? I was right, this was too hard and lots of new caps, I've never seen. :drool:

Alright, here we go:

Yoshi Oh the long sleeves, the rear end, the had, etc. etc.
    Bookgirl we never can resist this one
    Princess Black, vest, neck, arms :drool:
    Blackflag oooh, long sleeve black, just makes you wonder what's underneath :devil:

Now Smokey or Jacquie? Smokey or Jacquie?
    Runner up:
    Jacquie I love the look of this pic. It seems so clear, almost movie like and I loved this scene, even though the look on his face looks like he wants to whack someone with that bone.

So that leaves the winner to be Smokey
    Black long sleeve, favorite sunnies and lips that just say "kiss me, my lips are so kissable" *sighs* what's a girl to do?

So congrats Smokey, Nick is on his way.

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

12. Smokey

Oooooo....Yoshi is already sucking up with hand shots! :guffaw:

Okay, okay! I'll stay up until midnight tomorrow to post winners. And the theme, which may make sense to a few of you, is....HATS! :lol: 12 in 24. Go!

ETA: Correction. Yoshi is *being nice*, not sucking up. :)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  13. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

14. Smokey

Why oh why do I have to get up and go to work this morning??! :scream: :(

I know Yoshi's a capping queen machine right now, but I couldn't resist snagging one of my own from last night. :)

Team pic

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.