Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

*waves*

I feel wierd that i haven't been here in here in a while but i'm slightly still baffled and confused with everything thats been said re spoilers and i'm kind of left in a wierd position of wanting and not wanting it.

As much as i'm sat wanting a happy ending almost i'm kind of wanting it not to happen because of the way TPTB have done its its made it soo messy.

Sling shot scene is one of my favourite NY scenes ever... it just has every perfect moment in it.

I do hope to be around more once we see a lil more of them but me working full time is a pain the the posterior and leaves me not very talkative.

2. messygirl73

messygirl73 Witness

We got a baby a coming for Anna, and the wee lil one will be written into the show. So, perhaps this "Holy Guacamole" moment Carmine had about episode 101 will be the discovery that he is gonna be a daddy and Montana is gonna be the mamma.:adore:

I am so STOKED!!!

3. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Okay, so, not gonna lie, when I read that Anna was in deed having another baby I had a squee attack, and then I read that they weren't going to hide it and I almost passed out!...Okay, maybe that's a bit exaggerated, but still! I'm just hoping to God that it's Danny that's the father and not some random guy...

So I'm totally excited about Maroon 5 on Wednesday!!! They're probably my favorite band right now!

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Maroon 5 and DL? I seriously am in NY heaven right now :adore::adore::adore: They seriously cannot be doing any better than they have been this season! I hope we get some actual Danny and Lindsay scenes in this weeks episode. ;)

OMG! I am over the moon with this piece of news! I eeped and was so excited! I really think the baby is Danny's, I mean Lindsay is not the kind to jump into a relationship with another man regardless of her situation with Danny. I mean how do you explain a random guy as the father of the child?? :confused: Man a DL baby! :hugegrin: This is beyond exciting!

5. puteri

puteri Victim

Me tooooo!!!

Well i guess that the pregnancy storyline is coming true. And how they both can handle it? I hope tptb can mix up the storyline between fluffy and angst (not to much)
    How they can handle parenthood together and how pregnancy affected lindsay's work

6. LME

LME Police Officer

I hope you guys don't think I am a bad shipper but I admit when baby speculation started a while back I was hoping that they wouldn't bring a baby into things until that had manged to sort out things first.

But, after thinking about if for a while the idea and story had grown on me and could see so many ways that it could add to CSI NY and then started to hope that they would do it. Seeing AJ's reaction about the storyline was the icing on the cake.

I am pleased that tptb have got the guts to write this into the show. I believe that this will add another dimension to the show that is not in the other two CSI shows. As long as it it written well.

It will be very interesting to see how Lindsay and Danny apt to being expectant parents. I hope that this will help Danny with his issues and perhaps we will get to here more about both their families.

This is going to be a very interesting season.

7. eveninstarz14

Well first off I want to send my congrats to Anna and Eric on her new baby! That is so great for her! :adore:

I was at first totally against the idea of the baby story line because I wanted to stress that this is a CRIME show but to tell you the truth with it being Anna and Carmine I am beyond stoked for the idea! :D Plus this gives me hope that the stick that has been up Danny's and the writer's asses will finally be taken off. :lol:

Besides Danny's reaction, which I am looking forward to, I want to see Lindsay more about it. I want to see her aversions to mothers and how it is going to affect her. Maybe some Danny comforting her and telling her how great of a mother she will be? Because we all know Lindsay is going to be one kick ass mother! :D

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ok so when i first read that Anna was pregnant and that Lindsay would be too i was excited but also like no way. if Danny and Lindsay were in a happy place like they were in 3rd season then i would be beyond thrilled. but they're not in a happy place they're angsty with each other and not on good terms. that and the writting was so horrendous last year i'm afraid of how this whole thing will be written. right now i have like no faith in the CSI:NY writting team after the mess last season.

i'm hoping TPTB do this storyline right for Anna, for Lindsay, and for us fans. the whole show and all the characters need a good season.

9. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

Hey im Becca, im new here so dont all shout at me for saying this cos i have no idea how to do these posts but...

How do I put a Spoiler opinion in...ya know where ya click the white thingie??

Sorry if i havnt done this post right...im confuzzled:brickwall::confused:

10. eveninstarz14

Welcome Becca! It is good to see a fellow DL shipper! hands you some m&ms

For some reason I can't get the spoiler box demonstration working for you sorry! :shifty:

There is a button with a smilie with an x that is a direct link to putting a spoiler in!

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Woo, many new posts. Always nice to see. :D

I agree! I can't get enough of that scene. It's funny and sweet, and I loved seeing Lindsay with the slingshot and Danny being sad he wasn't allowed to shoot. :lol:

Like I already said so many times, I think this storyline with the pregnancy can be really interesting if it's well done. I'm really excited for what the writers have planned for our couple. :D I hope it'll be good. It can be good for Danny, for Lindsay and for DL. So actually for everyone. :lol:

ETA: Welcome, Becca!!!!!!

12. LME

LME Police Officer

Becca, welcome aboard the DL ship. Took me a while to work out how to do spoilers to. Hope that Megs post helped you.

I do love the Slingshot scene, but then I love Bronz Marble from CoD as well. I do like it when he keeps trying to get her to go eat with him :) like in LRC. They are quite funny also. I am looking forward to see how tptb deal with DL this season.

BTW - we opened a congrates to Anna thread in CSI NY

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Oh, the scene from LRC where Danyn tried to go get something to eat with Lindsay. He tries it over and over again. :D And I loved City Of The Dolls. The conversation with good/bad cop and the holding hands was too sweet. Since the beginning they had this wonderful chemistry, even when they were just talking about a case. Looks like I have to squee again. :lol: SQUEE!! I'm so looking forward for another new squee worthy scene. And I can't wait until Commuted Sentences finally airs here!

14. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Hey Becca, welcome! We're a nice bunch who don't shout :D

Like Meg says, there is a button that let's you highlight and click, however if you want another option:

[ spoiler=your text here] Write your opinion and all that jazz in here [/spoiler]

I have a space between [ and spoiler, remove that and it'll automagically change to a pretty white box:

Write your opinion and all that jazz in here

You've probably seen them already but a quick link to our [thread=52009]Rules[/thread] thread. Basic rundown is three lines on topic, no bashing of other characters/ships. And you can't double post cause that's seen as spamming.

You'll be able to get your avatar and signature after 50 posts and two weeks membership, that and you can PM us, if you're not sick of us by then :lol:

I love new shippers - have some cookies

Linds is having a baby and Danny is definately the daddy!! I love Pam Veasey!

I am glad however that she did more or less say that although they're happy re: baby, it isn't an automatic fix. Personally I can't wait to see some arguments coming through. From the mundane - I am not letting you call my son that to the slightly more serious - this doesn't make eveything ok between us. I did have a more interesting seriousness but I got a little distracted. :lol:

As for the absence, how about Lindsay takes Baby Boom! to go meet Nana and Papa Monroe in Montana? That'd cover maternity leave nicely ;)

Just my casual musings on the news. :D I also loved City of Dolls, bar the scary dolls of course, especially the scene in the wicked lady's apartment with Lindsay going from all polite and deferential to huh, I don't like you. Cue evil eyes.

Can we see more of Danny trying to feed Lindsay this season. That'd be adorable

15. BeccaKarenWoods

BeccaKarenWoods Victim

Im so glad Danny's the father, but how can him getting her knocked up magicly fix their relationship? And how will she be able to work in the lab if she's pregnant?? Im only 15 so and not even thinking about getting pregnant, I dont know if she would be tired with carrying the baby so she probably wont be in much of the episodes??

Oh and thanks to everybody who helped me...your all so nice:adore:
    Im so glad i signed up!

Becca x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.