1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #25 ~ Now Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #20~ Results!

:guffaw::guffaw: I got 8 votes! Amazing! Last time I counted there have been only 4 - so thanks for everyone who voted! :D

Eve, great challenge, I hope you know that you'll have to watch out now for a revenge, right? ;)
Congrats to all winners! :)

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #21~ Now Up!

Are you ready??? *Note - you and your partner may do 100x100 or 140x140 icons. You will decide that*

Challenge #21 starts...Now!

The rules (borrowed from previous challenges)
Please pm me, CSI_Kat, with all the necessary stuff. You know it already, but again - please set up your pms the following way:

1st pm:

Subject: 1v1 challenge: The Challenge, #(number)21 ***Please make sure this is a link from your photobucket account or image shack account and not from a site like Random Scribblings. I do not want technical difficulties this round! It is important that I get this photo!

Participants:

Any restrictions?

Picture: (URL and/or image)

Icon size - 100x100 or 140x140

2nd pm:

Subject: 1v1 challenge #21 The Icon - please make sure it is sized to what you and your challenger have decided
URL and /or image for the icon
(I really prefer both, but for those people who cannot post images - the URL is absolutely fine ) If you cannot PM - please see my profile for other alternatives.

I'll give you time to enter your icons till Wednesday September 17th, 3pm EST. I would like a minimum of five challenges, but will increase it as necessary - around 10 would be nice.

Any questions about the rules? Check out the first post of cinegirl, and if you still have questions as always feel free to pm me!

I've finally got my laptop and photoshop...Id be up for two challenges :D Anyone?!?

Meg, I'll challenge you too. :D

I'm up for another challenge aswell. :D

Kristine, I'll challenge you. How about it?

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #21~ Join Now!

I'm also up for two.:)
MacsLovlyAngl Wanna challenge me?

Re: 1vs1 Challenges Th.#2 Challenge #21~ Join Now!

Sure. :D

I'll do one with you AnJella

and I'll do one with you GNRF.

You can PM with your pics:) I'm not picky:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back