Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I for one thinks he needs to go back to the lab, we got to see his personality more...he added a lot to the show...now it is rare but in season four we saw more of him than we did Nick or Warrick...people complained...but I see that there will be all sorts of space opening up with Grissom and Sara to the sidelines a little....It does make me worry though how much time will be given to the two new characters though...Gregg had better get more time than the new girl...that is all I'm saying.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Great news, so glad Greg is finally getting promoted!

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That is great news. It is about time. Him going back to the lab would be probably an insult to him now, seeing as he wanted to get into the field and be a CSI. Plus they needed a level two CSI with two new Level ones coming in.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:thumbsup:That is great news, and don't forget his book, He put it on the back burner with the publishers, and cancelled his appointment with them "For Warrick" so that'll be another great story about his book!

5. Gravity

Gravity Witness

*is really looking forward to seeing more Eric this season* :D

6. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

You know what its abou time. I've said it before and I've mentioned this for a while now.

Good that Eric at last hasnt been over looked. That his character gets something to do. I just hope that he finally gets more this season coming cause well he hasnt in the past.

I hope that the promotion isnt the only thing to happen to our Greg.

Noo Greg cant go back to the lab~ yes he had 5 mins per episode... but no real storylines... We need good character development, lets see him grow and change more. Where does he live? Does he have a cat? How often does he speak to his mother?

We know more about other characters than Greg. He's so ambigious.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG! It's about freakin' time! I have tears of joy in my eyes right now! :D Thanks for posting that. That makes me feel better. He's gonna be level 2! Woo-hoo! And overdue indeed! TPTB have finally done something right. Promoting Cath, Nick and Greg. Woo!

I don't want Greg to go back to the lab either. I like him being a CSI. But, do we know for sure that Riley is gonna be entry level CSI rather than just transfering from another city or something? I haven't read anything about what Level she'll be, but I'm just wondering.

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

That's good for Greg. I wish he go back to the lab where he is belong and he will get more storyline then he does in the field, but Oh, well, that's life. Can't go back to the past. I hope TPTB know what they doing. Maybe the girl will give him a good sense of humor that he forgot that he has sense of humor.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I just got my Entertainment Weekly Magazine this week...it has an article about CSI in it, mostly about Grissom and his departure from the show. I'm scanning it and will post it on the Spoiler Picture thread.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

That promotion is long over due for Greg!

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

The EW article was dark and interesting.

It's funny how everyone refers to BP as the King.

But eventually Kings do have to give up their throne.

Whether the CSI kingdom will go on without him remains to be seen.

But the stuff about Grissom and Sara sounds..dark..scary.

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

intense...do these articles get posted online eventually?

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It is on their website right now. That's how I read it because the scans were taking a long time to load for me. :) There aren't any pics on the site tho (at least I didn't see any). Just search for CSI on the site.

14. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Thanks Nicksfriend! I'll definitely Google that sometime tonight.

On another note--YAY GREG! FINALLY! CSI Level Two! I was waitin' for that. I do hope the writers try to bring out Greg's lighter side sometime in the near future ... I miss that side of him, but I wouldn't want to see him back in the lab. I like how he's grown up, but just 'cause you're grown up doesn't mean you can't joke around anymore!

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

yay for Greg! it's definately long overdue.
    and the EW pages have been added on the spoiler picture thread, i just found them. --and they have pictures! Jorja's character does look very different, in a good way though. in the picture of her she looks extremely gorgeous :thumbsup: but they are still taking forever to load..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.