Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Yeah, I bet he would. Now If there was a way to convince the team to miss practice for a shoot. I'm surprised they heavent done that...being in New York and all.

P.S.
    I like Jaromir Jagr -he's a good leader, and a great hockey player.
    Sean Avery - the guy everybody hates to love, and loves to hate, he's fun to watch.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK,As for Flack's shower the spot, I can imagine, and I am at describe such novel , that is hot.:drool:
    Still have, I like to see Flack chest hair, he is super charming, I love it:lol::drool:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hahah......end
    Concerning My Don, I think many things ,we is can't lost.
    In fine, come from the CSI NY4-3's Flack, he is thus have fascination. The girl is always crazy to him, and, I have already dreamed Flack's bowknot last night. However, I am a boy. Who understand my meaning?:lol::devil:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I like the hockey scenario Megan. Eddie would indeed love that, I think! And Flack could talk hockey. Yea, that would be pretty cool! :)

Zhu, I've never been one for chest hair until I saw Flack! :drool: Must see him without a shirt! And I love the pictures you posted, he looks great in a tux! :drool::drool:

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Jagr and Avery don't play for the Rangers anymore! Um, maybe... Drury or Gomez...maybe, Lundqvist?

5. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Too bad...although there we rumours of making Drury the team captain. I think. rumors have been goin 4 a while.....

were loosing the best players on the team.......:(:(:(
    I was kinda hoping we might get the same guys to play - rules:mad:

6. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

That epi was awesome. The car, the argument against the bat mobile or mach-1...the "smart water"...

And FLACK. :drool: I hope Season 5 has some of the same...we need some humor and glamour.

7. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I like the "themed" episodes. The James Bond thing was cool for sure. Flack was perfect in that too.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I do too. Flack was so perfect in the Bond-like episode. We need more like that! :) More Flack-centric episodes!

9. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

Hi!
    It's been almost a month since I last visited the thread (well, the forum). I went back to Madrid, back to work. OMG, I'm on holidays again!

Got my 4th season DVDs at home (from 4.1 to 4.12) and well, I loved 4.11 episode, especially the Flack's X-Ray glasses 'affair'. We couldn't stop laughing.

Btw, it's a pity, but I couldn't enjoy all the pics you posted. Anyway, my iPod is going to explode with the pictures folder (it's almost full).

Cheers!

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Welcome back Rtelgeuse! It's good to see you here!

I love that part with Flack's x-ray glasses! :lol: All he saw was a nun coming at him with a yardstick, haha! So this does mean Flack is Catholic right? What a great scene!

[​IMG]

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I loved that part too. I always like to hear more about Flack, and I think that childhood information helps us to get more of a feel for a character.

Yes, seeing a nun coming at him with a yardstick definitely suggests that he is Catholic. There was the episode (I can't remember the name) in season one where the woman died at a church, and Flack didn't seem particularly knowledgable about Catholicism, so I'm guessing he did more looking at girls than he did listening to the nuns... ;)

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Hehe, I can totally see Flack checking out the girls rather than paying attention in church or class.

Gorgeous Flack pics, everyone!

Re what I'd like to see for Don next season...

1. More family stuff. I really want to learn about Papa Flack and Don's relationship with him. I want to know why Flack doesn't/can't go home. I want to know about his childhood. It seems he was taunted by his brother (Or brothers, it wasn't clear how many brothers he has when he mentions not being able to go home in Time's Up). There seems to be some big problem there, and I wonder if the taunting is much more than just kid stuff - a brother's taunts as a kid aren't usually enough to make someone feel unable to go home.

2. More Don and Danny interaction. I'd like to see Danny be there for Flack for a change, and I want Hoops on Saturday, darn it!

3. More Flack/Angell banter and flirting.

4. More of Mac and Flack's friendship. Mac and Flack despite their conflicts have got much closer over the last two seasons. It'd be nice to see Flack talk to Mac about a problem he was having (because if he wants advice, say on a case, I see him going to Mac to ask advice.) Maybe Flack could even talk to Mac about any trauma/problems/PTSD he's having since being blown up. Mac was in the 1983 Marine barracks bombing, and so he probably knows a lot about what Flack's going through with getting over his own bombing experience. It would be so nice if they went for a beer, and Flack opened up a little to Mac about it. I can see him talking to Mac about that rather than Danny, because Mac has 'been there'. Danny would be the one to get Don out of any depression he was going through by taking him to play basketball/see a game/go boozing and playing pool/teasing him.

5. More Kicka**Cop!Don. Yes, I am shallow, me likey Don in Kevlar, running, with gun(s), and shouting at bad guys. I want to see him deck someone again like he did that pervert in Personal Foul!

6. More Flack in interrogation with Danny or Mac. He works so well with those two, and he's so snarky with the bad guys.

7. I'd like to see Flack get emotionally involved with a case, get really bothered by a crook. I don't care how they show it, if he slams a bad guy against the wall, walks out of the room, or talks to someone (Angell, for example) about how the case is 'getting' to him. We have seen Mac, Stella, Danny Lindsay all get emotionally involved in cases, and even Hawkes had the case at the hospital, the Shane Casey thing, and knew the vic in MStB. But we've never really seen Flack be emotionally involved in a case, not counting ones that involved crooked cops (Consequences with Truby and The Fall with his old trainer). A while ago there was a thread where you could post story ideas, and someone suggested a story where an old case involving Danny's dad and Flack's dad comes up, that would be so good!

8. Shirtless!Flack. I told ya I was shallow!

13. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Macslady, I agree with everything you just said. Particularly More Kicka**Cop! and Shirtless!Flack. :adore:

Shalow? Mweh. You just have really good taste and your hormones are dancing to the tune. :D

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

MacsLady I'm with ya on all but the Angell flirting thing! LOL! I like your ideas about the Mac and Flack friendship. *nudges writers* And shirtless Flack? Hell yeah! Bring it, please!

AppleJack love the icon! Too cool!

15. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I like yours too but claiming he's yours is making me jealous. ;) I would love to take that shirt of. :drool:

I'm really excited for the season premiere. I really hope the appearance of his sister is going to result in more details about the Flack family. I hope they play off each other very well. I'm so excited lalalalalaaala....(that song is going to keep me from sleeping tonight :rolleyes:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.