Flack #8 - Flack, Don Flack

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: Ok, my turn now! Send him here! ;)

Who is ready for the new season? I am! I am!

Zhu great artwork!

And because I love this line and Flack's expression:

[​IMG]

2. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Sheesh I barely get him and of course Kristine already steals him from me :p

I love that picture but for the life of me can't remember which episode that is...Anyways I am so ready for the new season! September 24th right?

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: Sorry about that!

I can't remember what episode it's from either.

I was watching a few of the Season 1 episodes since they rerun 'em on Spike. Flack in that season seems tougher. More street tough. I sort of like it if they hadn't changed it up but I'm more into the dressed up in a suit and tie with short hair Flack now. Like this: :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

4. eveninstarz14

That is....:drool::drool:

I am with you about the style he has now, you even got me liking his ties for goodness sake! :lol:

I have question for Flack fans (so we can stop talking about make up and his sense of style) What do you want to see more of in the upcoming season?

I'll start:
    More interrogation room with Danny...they really do work together!
    I really don't believe he has fully recovered from nearly being blown up but then again that was two seasons ago...
    I also want to see him working more with Lindsay, I want to get a better feel for how these two work together...

Now how about your thoughts?

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

OK, OK!I admit that that Flack is thus lovely.I will seduce him to my bed up.:lol::lol::lol:
    and September 24th I can hope it:drool:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning, the CSI NY4-7, by everyone oblivious Flack:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I mean to say, be Flack to stare at ox-eyed time, really very very handsome:drool: .I think,me just about thus, by him allure.A mouthwatering man :drool:,who can stop love him?:lol:

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You like his ties? :lol: Oh good girl Megan!

Ok, what I would like to see more of this upcoming season with Flack:
    more background on Flack himself (yea I know we get to meet his little sister, finally something!) would love to find out why he doesn't go back for Meatloaf Wednesday's (was it Wednsdays?) with his brothers and such.....
    I'd also would like to see how he recovered from practically being blown to pieces at the end of Season 2 but it's been two season's so I don't think it would work....but with this show and continuity...who knows? ;)
    I like Mac and Flack working together, I think they are a great team so it would be nice to see more of that too.

Who's next? :)

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Actually, that's from Season 2, "Run Silent, Run Deep." I know, the Danny storyline was so overshadowing that we almost forgot about the "B" story, the case Danny was actually working on.

WellNow. I don't think I could ever like some of his ties, because they are abso-friggin-lutely hideous, but I do like the short haired Flack better. I did like the plain dark ties and the leather jacket better than the getups he wears now, but please, no more of that greasy hair. That was teh Skarey.

However, things I'd like to see in Season 5 are:

More background on him. More of the family, maybe even a glimpse of Papa Flack. I also would like to know more about why he doesn't go back for Corned Beef Wednesdays. It obviously bothers the poor man that he can't go home again, I'm curious as to why.

More scenes of him working with Danny, especially in the interrogation room.

We must see the "Hoops on Saturday" that they mentioned in "Blink" Plus more of him Outside of Work. It's not like the man can work 24/7

I think that above all, I want a glimpse into his psyche, moreso than we've already gotten, throwaway lines here and there, plus the tension in both "The Fall" and "Consequences."

We've obviously seen that he's a very loyal person, and trust is non-negotiable to him. You either have it or you don't; and if you have his trust and esteem and do bad things, it really does a number on him. We've also seen that he's very active in the community, with the YMCA kids and the Basketball tourneys, but I want to know more about him. He seems so complex and fascinating that...you just want to know the whole story.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ah thank you, thank you!

:guffaw: Yes, greasy hair is not sexy!

Ah, corned beef Wednesdays, thanks, couldn't remember the exact quote and didn't feel like getting Itunes up and running at the moment to hear it again! But I too am curious about that whole thing.

More scenes of him working with Danny, especially in the interrogation room.

We must see the "Hoops on Saturday" that they mentioned in "Blink" Plus more of him Outside of Work. It's not like the man can work 24/7

I competely agree with what you said about the trust thing with Flack. And I too want to know the whole story of Flack! He needs his own show!

9. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Yes!I also hope to see a Flack's father very much, and, for Flack family I am similarly very curious.
    And, concerning him and the Danny, , , , OK, Shytownmofo, you know that I always have the mind of some improbities:devil:, twos are lovely man:drool:

10. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

OOOOH! I love it. I can see Flack getting in a situation where there's a potential Biohazard and having to take a shower to get the toxins off him. I'd love to see that, so shirtless, potentially naked Flack. Bonus if Danny was with him at the time. :devil: :devil::drool:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:drool::drool: Let's do that! LOL! Someone tell the writers that that needs to happen! I would love to see Flack shirtless (and not looking practically dead like in COTP). And wet.....yea, I like that idea! ;)

12. eveninstarz14

Flack...shower scene...I like it! :drool:

I kind of want to see Flack in the locker room with the other detectives and policemen after a long day at work. Just goofing off and being men while getting ready to go in the shower. That would be hot as well. Have Danny come by so they can leave together to play their basketball game (which would also be nice to see :D)

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You kind of want to see that? :guffaw:I really want to see that! But he has to be removing items of clothes, at least down to the wifebeater. :drool: But that would be cool to see Flack goofing off and hanging with the other cops. We got that small glimpse of him interacting with fellow cops back in Consequences when you hear him ask, "You guys catch that Rangers game last night?" before Mac walks in. LOL! From the commentary on there it was Eddie who wanted to say that since he's a big Rangers fan. Anyways, yea, I would love to see that!

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I didn't have a favorite character on CSI: NY until Season Four when I realized how awesome Flack was. Nice pictures, by the way, guys.

15. eveninstarz14

I think Eddie would be happy to do a hockey themed episode. Let say the Ranger's first draft pick was murdered or was connected to a death of someone else. And we get one of the Rangers stars (help me hockey fans I don't know any Rangers stars other than Mark Messier and I think he is retired) involved and Flack has to interview them...I bet Eddie would be over the moon with that! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.